PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls Girls of DreamGirlsyd vi – Lena (3rd & 4th Visit; compiled AR)

ChulSoo
09-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Lena of DreamGirlsyd
1Hour Session of Incall
Date of Meet: 3rd April 2016 15:00
Details and session prices on Lena as per website: http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/

A good way to start my birthday on the 3rd of this moth was to see sweet Lena … for the 3rd time. And I suppose 3rd time’s the charm.
Chatting with her almost daily has never allowed me to forget her at all. And of course she was more than happy for me to see her on my day. Back to her 3 days later, the weather was great. Obviously a good sign for such a birthday. Into the door I went, and Lena imparts a warm embrace and kiss. She never fails to dress elegantly as usual. 생일축하해 (saeng-il-chuk-ha-hae) she says to me, and I respond in due part with a big smile. For the good 10 minutes we were chatting as usual. Although, I believe her Korean-speaking to be a tad bit faster than normal. But of course, I do not really expect her to remember that the Korean language is my second language still in learning. After all, my short time in university in Seoul was three years ago, and still far beyond incomplete. Sure, she had wished to be outside with me on such a lovely day, but I’m not one to be a punter that pays a full amount for 8 hours at this stage. Agencies will always have their set of rules, however various they all are.
Into the shower we went, and her attentiveness imparted as usual. Always erotic enough to get a hard-on instantly. We waste no time to get onto the bed, and it’s all sorts of positions, styles and whatnot (minus the types we both don’t like outside the norm). Mind you, we were at it for almost 45 minutes or so straight. Missionary, 69, BBBJ, Doggie, Sideways, etc. Pretty much the norms. Funnily enough, it took me long to get a shot off. Next thing on my mind, better to get a shot off in 30 mins and then again in the next 30 mins. The energy spent is somewhat practically the same I soon ascertained. And I guess I might react differently when I punt on a day that I’m working in between jobs (especially back-to-backs) as opposed to when I punt on a day off where I manage to even travel all the way to the city.
All I can say, is that we’re pretty much like buddies. Whether we’re chatting online, or going at it in bed, in the shower, on the desk or whatnot. With this, I believe my punting should end temporarily, if not drastically less, for I really need to move to the city now A.S.A.P.
And with this report, far less in words compared to before, I feel only to say that Lena is really a sweetheart for a GFE type girl. A respectable girl and an adorable one at that.

(*Note: This post has been posted extremely late due to account issues and .docx file corruption)

Regards,
Chulsoo

Lena of DreamGirlsyd
1Hour Session of Incall
Date of Meet: 7th April 2016 14:30
Details and session prices on Lena as per website: http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/

*Omitted main content of this part of the 4th AR due to proximity of being a consecutive AR, and the fact that it's too lengthy in one. However, I’ll say that it was a said goodbye before she leaves. Sure she'll be waiting for me in Korea, but even I know that I cannot guarantee such a thing. The only promise that I could make was that I'll remain her good friend and keep in contact. I am so going to miss those great sessions with her. Especially when DATY'ing her! She's a GFE queen to me*

Regards,
Chulsoo

DreamGirls
09-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Sadly today is the last day for our super GFE Lena, book early, last chance !

http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/uploads/6/1/0/6/61060815/3413483_orig.jpg?from=singlemessage&isappinstalled=0

DarkZero01
10-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Damn i am going to miss her......

wilisno
10-04-2016, 12:39 AM
That bum ! Can't blame you ! ;) ;) ;)

NaughtyBoy13
10-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Wow, nice picture for wank :)