imagination69
11-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Ashley @ 42 Gladsville
Date of session: 5th March
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (natural b cups / size 8)
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Services provided: sex in all positions; BBBJ (extra 50)
WIR: no

with my last two visits to 42 Gladesville a success, off i went for a third time and a new girl. the reviews on Ashley were positive, and the shop mentions she provides many extras. ok, i am sold!

i arrive at the shop and pay my dues. into the room i went awaiting for ashley. its a couple of minutes before she comes in, but when she did, i must say i was a little disappointed. although she has a night slender body, her face looked tired (although this was just the start of her shift), i was already getting a feeling this wasn’t going to be as good of a punt as Sue or Talia.

off into the shower to clean up on my own. i join ashley on the bed. she is already naked. she asks if i wanted any extras (50 BBBJ; 70 BBBJ + CIM; anal was on offer, but i wasn’t interested; COF no longer on offer as she said has had bad experiences in the past). so i paid the 50 for the BBBJ. ashley starts with kisses around my stomach and legs and works her way to my dick. starts the BBBJ, its nothing special...

a few minutes of this and i asked for the rubber. on it goes, and away i go… first in mish… and i get this faint sense of an odd smell, but i don’t think too much of it… then i roll her over for doggie. that faint smell from before is now more pungent. i realise its coming from her ass. now, my assumption at this point is that she must have gone for a shit before she started her shift and didn’t shower after that shit. the smell messes with my mojo, so i ask her back to BBBJ and i finish off on her breasts.*

Pussyhands
11-04-2016, 01:23 PM
is that her pussy or her asshole?

if pussy might be yeast infection, if asshole... maybe she dirty girl :miao: and Mr Pappi needs to give her an inspection :D

Possibly she new to anal and having symptoms of loose asshole - shit drips

imagination69
11-04-2016, 03:29 PM
I am very certain it was the backdoor rather than the front. Either way, it wasn't very pleasent.

Travelmate
11-04-2016, 11:49 PM
fucking bad experience.

bad smell really turns many punter off.

It will turn my dick off for sure