PDA

View Full Version : Cheap but poor and fake

JustMetoday
11-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Tried out sweetie at St Lucia on Friday. Fake pics but the girl who answers the door is early 20s size 6 Thai. Not unattractive but nothing like the pics of course. Almost no personality,all conversation ended with one worsd responses from her. . Very bored and uninterested massage with mechanical ending and no touching anywhere policy. Not recommended.

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_654961401/Sweetie-Asian-girl-massage-brisbane.html

hogansheros
13-04-2016, 07:30 AM
thanks for taking the time to post it. sorry about the dud punt.

i did look through that St Lucia category to see what else is available that area. Back in the day, there used to be lots of uni student offers. That might have changed because the market has changed, i'm looking in the wrong places or I'm too old for them.

Begs the question, where do female uni students go for easy cash now?

I guess the foreign students would work the AMPs, but what about the white girls?

HH

JustMetoday
13-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Good question indeed.

RottenLittlePunt
13-04-2016, 10:35 AM
thanks for taking the time to post it. sorry about the dud punt.

i did look through that St Lucia category to see what else is available that area. Back in the day, there used to be lots of uni student offers. That might have changed because the market has changed, i'm looking in the wrong places or I'm too old for them.

Begs the question, where do female uni students go for easy cash now?

I guess the foreign students would work the AMPs, but what about the white girls?

HH

Stripping used to be very popular down south for students but up here that didn't seem to be as popular. That might have changed a bit now though.

Bobuq123
11-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Tried out sweetie at St Lucia on Friday. Fake pics but the girl who answers the door is early 20s size 6 Thai. Not unattractive but nothing like the pics of course. Almost no personality,all conversation ended with one worsd responses from her. . Very bored and uninterested massage with mechanical ending and no touching anywhere policy. Not recommended.

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_654961401/Sweetie-Asian-girl-massage-brisbane.html

I also went once and similar experience, girl who met is not one in the photo at all, her conversation is dull and so board, But the massage is real good. happy ending is like in rush. If some one know about really good place around St.lucia pls let me know