PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lost mojo for MLs

imaragingbull
11-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Hi brothers,

Just felt compelled to let out some thoughts...

I just feel as though recently I've lost the excitement or intrigue to go for a massage.

Moving down to Sydney over 3 years ago, I was very innocent that these places existed. Going there would provide a thrill as I was uncertain what would come! There'd be new places, new areas... Some busy, some quiet, some very late at night

Maybe I've just had a bad run recently, with less than average MLs for service, or bad shops that shouldn't be getting the business that they do.

I don't visit often, but enough that I'd always look forward to a punt. I'm just a little lost in what I could do to shake the funk...

So brothers, have you found yourself in a similar position in the past? What did you do, just lose interest or spark the fire somehow?

Interested in your thoughts / opinions.

Bull

SaltyWetMan
11-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Yeah these days I realize the pretty girls dont even give good massages, dont allow you to touch, no kissing etc.. Usually the session just makes me feel like I paid $100 for a HJ when I could have got that and more at an FS joint.

Nejums
11-04-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm starting to feel a bit jaded from massage joints too. Even though I've only been seeing the one girl consistently for the past two months, I'm not really sure why I keep going back...

imaragingbull
11-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Fast responses... Have got to agree, and I'm not one who visits frequently.

I thought that would keep it exciting for longer... Perhaps it's the realisation that the likelihood of great service is diminishing, sadly

It's not a concern with money either... I'm fortunate to have an extremely well paying job at a young age and don't have massive vices... I have a system where I'm considerably up vs bookmakers with little to no risk since last December so have a big kitty of play money, yet little desire to go and blow it on what used to be exciting experiences...

Lenka_X5
11-04-2016, 07:42 PM
I agree with the OP. Most WLs can give a decent massage and that's how most of my sessions end if I decide to go 45min or 1 hour booking.

I prefer full service over massage absolutely.

MAX FAKE
11-04-2016, 08:39 PM
It's the law of diminishing returns...the more of something you consume/do the satisfaction you get from each extra unit becomes less and less.

That's even if you get great service every time, but if you get some mediocre service, well then the satisfaction is even less.

The answer is to look for something else, there is a whole world out there besides punting and there are other forums besides syd99.

Find another vice or two and punt less. That way you will get more satisfaction from each one.

And I agree, things have gone down hill in recent times. Looks and service levels are not what they used to be.

imaragingbull
11-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Yes, agree with that... Just find it hard to believe when I've probably had 2 massages in 2016.. Would assume that I wouldn't have this mentality with that level of activity..

Training for a half marathon in May, not that that's taking a lot of my time, so that and other interests and work keep me incredibly busy too..

If I finished work now, and wanted a punt, I wouldn't know where to go to guarantee the best experience

Not a FS guy and have not been.

cuteguy
12-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Yeah these days I realize the pretty girls dont even give good massages, dont allow you to touch, no kissing etc.. Usually the session just makes me feel like I paid $100 for a HJ when I could have got that and more at an FS joint.

The massage shops charge at least $60-$70 per hour and add the extra $50 tip for HJ and nude massage and this comes to $110-$120 per hour. Pay an extra $30-$40 and you can get FS. It's very obvious where you get value for your money...the FS shops!

I was taking a taxi home one night and got into a discussion with the taxi driver about RNT places. He said he wouldn't go to such places. I asked him why? He replied why would he pay an extra $50 to get a HJ when he can save the money and do it himself. Well, he sure did have a valid point.

monkeybeta
12-04-2016, 12:19 AM
nothing quite like pounding out a thai girl bent over a massage table and making the obvious noises while you can hear people walk outside in the corridor though

FS or RNT its all good! The key is to mix it up if you do the same thing over and over its going to get boring even if you're fucking a supermodel

cuteguy
12-04-2016, 12:25 AM
nothing quite like pounding out a thai girl bent over a massage table and making the obvious noises while you can hear people walk outside in the corridor though

FS or RNT its all good! The key is to mix it up if you do the same thing over and over its going to get boring even if you're fucking a supermodel

Did the total cost of pounding this thai girl come out to more than $160 per hour or did she give you a freebie FS for making a booking with her?

monkeybeta
12-04-2016, 12:31 AM
of course for a tip im not arguing the value part i couldve had the same at a FS place for less but the experience is different

wilisno
12-04-2016, 01:20 AM
of course for a tip im not arguing the value part i couldve had the same at a FS place for less but the experience is different

The difference is in the mind ! In reality, if the girl does FS with you, although you might choose not to believe it, she does it for a lot of other customers if not everyone ! So, in fact, she's no difference than a WL !

monkeybeta
12-04-2016, 01:42 AM
i know i know. im not delusional enough to think im special. A ML who fucks and does other stuff probably does it with others too at the end of the day its all about the mind and experience you create for yourself to keep it exciting

cuteguy
12-04-2016, 02:03 AM
The difference is in the mind ! In reality, if the girl does FS with you, although you might choose not to believe it, she does it for a lot of other customers if not everyone ! So, in fact, she's no difference than a WL !

You are special but there are also many other special guys in her mind that she gave special favours for extra tips.

Travelmate
12-04-2016, 07:15 AM

bro WIL having same concept and understanding as my humble opinion which i have shared many times.

garfield
12-04-2016, 08:44 AM
It's the law of diminishing returns...the more of something you consume/do the satisfaction you get from each extra unit becomes less and less.

That's even if you get great service every time, but if you get some mediocre service, well then the satisfaction is even less.

The answer is to look for something else, there is a whole world out there besides punting and there are other forums besides syd99.

Find another vice or two and punt less. That way you will get more satisfaction from each one.

And I agree, things have gone down hill in recent times. Looks and service levels are not what they used to be.
Good advise.

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2016, 09:54 AM
You are special but there are also many other special guys in her mind that she gave special favours for extra tips.

So true !

Any services and specials you get from any MLs inside the shop where tips are involved are Not specials - they are regular business transactions and if you get it then you bet most punters will get it too.

Unless she did it outside the shop with you and you ain't paying for it - it ain't Special !

imaragingbull
12-04-2016, 10:44 AM
I'm not 100% sure how someone like King AhLunghor stays motivated and excited... I know what he likes, but perhaps it's just too hit & miss unless you stick with tried and true options

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm not 100% sure how someone like King AhLunghor stays motivated and excited... I know what he likes, but perhaps it's just too hit & miss unless you stick with tried and true options

Your are not wrong there brother !!

It's getting harder and harder these days in fact. Losing so many favourite girls is taking a toll on my punting habits mate: losing interest is almost like a understatement. Most recently, Iris (QVB and Broadway), Rebecca (Broadway). such huge lost to the industry and yours truly personally.

For a long time, I used to visit 4 city shops for most my punting needs: Snow Lotus, Silver Fox, QVB and 316 Central - there are so many talents and my favourite girls are plenty - the worst thing was just tooooo many choices (and Stanmore if I could arrange some wheels) !!

Nowadays, apart from the recent sad lost of Iris and Rebecca (and let's not forget my old no.1 girl Lisa ex SF,QVB & 7 Lotus), so many go to girls had gone: Sherry had long retired, Mia moved to West Pennant Hills, two erotic masters moved to Burwood. Candy came out of retirement but Pyrmont is a hard place to get to. And Vicky from SF no longer provides Spanish !! Pretty sad at the moment for a breasts man like me in city man ..................... :thirst::anger::cry:

imaragingbull
12-04-2016, 11:50 AM
To me, it looks like an opportunity for a smart operator to fill this gap (no pun intended)

Welcoming fit out
Reliable service
Great girls who deliver the key product and retain them, therefore retain your best customers...

It shouldn't be that hard, but it's sadly looking like the industry has suffered in Sydney, sadly

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2016, 12:10 PM
To me, it looks like an opportunity for a smart operator to fill this gap (no pun intended)

Welcoming fit out
Reliable service
Great girls who deliver the key product and retain them, therefore retain your best customers...

It shouldn't be that hard, but it's sadly looking like the industry has suffered in Sydney, sadly

The old Chicago, Chequers and Babylon can all do that ! Assuming that they've are all licensed to provide those sexual services ! But most importantly in current RnT prices .........haha, at the moment they are too expensive !

Otherwise , 227 Broadway, 244 Paddington are both licensed and has the big enough venue Les to cater for the business volumes , if only they are closer to the city or on the train lines !

48 Kellett St actually ticks all the boxes, just not that keen of walkin through King Cross !

imaragingbull
12-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Not so much FS... More of a, go back to howbit was at the food shops a few years ago.

Thought increased competition would help things..

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Not so much FS... More of a, go back to howbit was at the food shops a few years ago.

Thought increased competition would help things..

Not talking about FS at all brother, although they are all fully licensed, eg. 227 is only providing b2b massage while the other two 244/48 provide both, I am only talking about their massage sections.

Cheers

imaragingbull
12-04-2016, 02:26 PM
All good Great Man... Quite incredible that even the master is somewhat feeling the same as I... A sad state of affairs really

django.dpunter
12-04-2016, 02:30 PM
So true,I am too in same pool of lost mojo for rnt.
Its tough if you realise punt is not worth your hard earned money.
Any anyone wud not like to look fool...this industry is going down the hill....losing good girls would not be de-motivating as long as new are present to fill their shoes...

My remembrance to-

Annabelle, burwood
Rebecca, Central
Iris, not Gfe but she was worth visit

Cheers

the_boss_king
12-04-2016, 03:09 PM
honestly compared to a few years ago the service and looks of girls have dropped.
i feel like its the same with old songs, they don't make em like they use to

asiafever
13-04-2016, 07:49 AM
honestly compared to a few years ago the service and looks of girls have dropped.
i feel like its the same with old songs, they don't make em like they use to

I felt this way for a while but over the past 6 or so months things have picked up. The quality of girls at my regular establishments have been good, prices reasonable, and I started keeping a list of girls and the days they work so that if I feel like something in particular on a certain day it is on hand for easy reference. If I want young, cute and a bit raunchy or older but down for dirty, or just extremely attractive but not as adventurous I have my reference list for each day and away I go. Rarely get a dud rnt these days now unless I venture too far from my punting list.

Raybo
13-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Go to Brisbane or Melbourne for a few weeks and check the punting scenes there. Then come back to Sydney and you will feel like you are in heaven!

Also, punt less......absence makes the heart grow fonder!!

Starved
13-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Yes, agree with that... Just find it hard to believe when I've probably had 2 massages in 2016.. Would assume that I wouldn't have this mentality with that level of activity..

Training for a half marathon in May, not that that's taking a lot of my time, so that and other interests and work keep me incredibly busy too..

If I finished work now, and wanted a punt, I wouldn't know where to go to guarantee the best experience

Not a FS guy and have not been.

Training too hard for your half marathon ,maybe working too hard ?
You could have spent all your energy try and take it easy

babelx
17-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Why not take up another hobby like photography etc... then you can enjoy both, but in moderation!

imaragingbull
18-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Good tips... Don't exactly have too many hobbies you can pick up midweek when you're working 16hr days!

Didn't end up visiting anywhere last week and gave it a break... Let's see what happens but will return when there's time to enjoy!

imaragingbull
29-05-2021, 04:43 AM
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Raybo’s response above is correct... Sydney’s scene is superior. Just takes time away (5 years) from it to realise it.

I hope all are well and have continued to enjoy life.

niva321
30-05-2021, 02:20 PM
Sounds like a break is in order

scoopmc
30-05-2021, 03:19 PM
Fast responses... Have got to agree, and I'm not one who visits frequently.

I thought that would keep it exciting for longer... Perhaps it's the realisation that the likelihood of great service is diminishing, sadly

It's not a concern with money either... I'm fortunate to have an extremely well paying job at a young age and don't have massive vices... I have a system where I'm considerably up vs bookmakers with little to no risk since last December so have a big kitty of play money, yet little desire to go and blow it on what used to be exciting experiences...

I'll bite, what's the "system" that puts you up against the bookies?

imaragingbull
31-05-2021, 06:41 AM
Hey man - that was years ago and just related to the extravagant “promotions” that they offered to new sign ups. Leveraged network who were not sports gamblers and could therefore arbitrage over time. Without this, you have no edge against bookies/the house... no matter how fanatical you are with your sport

This is old news now, and now my job just pays way more anyway.

This is an old old thread and I’m returning to sydney in the near future.