PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mt Cootha calling

hogansheros
12-04-2016, 09:08 AM
So, taking a scenic drive to Mt Cootha can be quite a lot of fun.

Seems that it's not so much fun around JC Slaughter Falls area that as soon as I pull up with girlfriend on board, usually a car with lone male will pull up close-by and watch. That's just not my cup of tea. One guy was polite (hopeful??) enough to ask to join.

Moving further around to more quiet areas I have enjoyed numerous bjs from my travel companions, had sex in one of the loos another time and just recently a little pinay managed to get on top of me in the drivers seat.

It's a crazy world.

Anyone else had any outside adventures in Brisbane?

HH

RottenLittlePunt
12-04-2016, 10:07 AM
So, taking a scenic drive to Mt Cootha can be quite a lot of fun.

Seems that it's not so much fun around JC Slaughter Falls area that as soon as I pull up with girlfriend on board, usually a car with lone male will pull up close-by and watch. That's just not my cup of tea. One guy was polite (hopeful??) enough to ask to join.

Anyone else had any outside adventures in Brisbane?

HH

Maybe your new found friend is writing a similar story on the "public wankers forum".

I have pulled over to the side of the road amidst the cane fields around Pimpama/Jacobs Wells to enjoy the serenity.

Sometimes I just like to go for a drive around the industrial estates or parks around Brisbane. They are usually very peaceful at night, very calm, relaxing and provide a nice dark place to view the stars.

Rodgersodger
12-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Lol.. Mt Cootha !! Best know for all the the gay guys looking for fun always cops travelling around mt trying to nab them . Last time I was up there cops nabbed about 10 of them I was talking to one of the cops he laughed said yeah all cops call it broke back mt!!

blas
12-04-2016, 12:27 PM
I don't think I could ever do it in a rarely cleaned public toilet.

I guess I'm not dirty enough

hogansheros
12-04-2016, 01:50 PM
hahaha, omg..

just to clarify the girls i were with were definitely born as females.

actually the lady i last visited there I would not profile either her or myself as being dirty, but it just worked.

flamejob
12-04-2016, 06:52 PM
So this pinay of whom you speak, is she a partner, friend or PL? I'm quite partial to the pinay and getting it on in a car with one would be a lot of fun, methinks.

hogansheros
12-04-2016, 11:33 PM
So this pinay of whom you speak, is she a partner, friend or PL? I'm quite partial to the pinay and getting it on in a car with one would be a lot of fun, methinks.

She's back in Manila. There will be others I am sure.

memememe
13-04-2016, 10:27 AM
I had a Vietnamese student that lived with her BF. She used to text me on rainy days to pick her up at uni.. we would use the tracks off Mt C and other quiet spots for a bit of "Australian Education"

she is still around but fell in love with some guy and doesn't return messages anymore... unless she is in Vietnam at the same time as me and then she is happy to play.. apparently it doesnt matter when your overseas.... ( sounds like something one of us punters would say)

hogansheros
13-04-2016, 05:08 PM
thinks wives of flyin/flyout workers

Gentleman20
27-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Apparently Mt Gravatt is the same type of scene.

hogansheros
02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
It's always interesting up there on the circuit.

The police are active today and on the way home I picked up a traffic infringement at a stop sign. grrrr

Fortunately he didn't catch us earlier while little miss was giving me a bbbj in the parking lot.

I think it is a little too risky up there now for my adventures.

HH

reddoor
02-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Pinay again HH ?

Rodgersodger
02-07-2016, 02:47 PM
I don't think they mind to much for male female think they just after the homo's perverts .. Used to work around there and cops used always say to me seen any those pervs or poofs today ? Lol . Was funny some times u would see all theses poofs running off in bushes when cops showed up

hogansheros
02-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Pinay again HH ?

Today was a Taiwanese.

I think my pinay action will have to wait.