View Full Version : Gigi great new GFE

Biggus
12-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Girls name: Gigi

Date of Visit 30/3/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Kellys fivedock

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: Slim perky B cup tits about 45kg great arse super tight body sexy flirtatious smile

Services Provided: multiple pos, BBBJ Doggy touching playful exploring 69 overhead DATY asian cowboy arse play CIM pussy slide DFK

Value for money/recommend?: Highly recommend

Checked out a new shop in the areas where I was working for a few days to see the local talent and went to see the little asian girl shop Kellys' I had perused the photos and decided on Gigi as she is my taste completely very slim and a tight body and long legs and perky B cups.
I booked in a 2 hr session for early morning as I like the girls fresh and energetic I paid the lovely Manasan Kelly and was directed upstairs to Room 3 Gigi soon arrived and gave me a great slow deep throat kiss which got my attention straight away and slowly caressed my balls until I was arched up and ready to go.
I quickly undressed and showered while Gigi changed from street gear into her working clothes, I emerged from the shower and dried and Gigi came over and helped me dry and then dropped to her knees and started licking and slurping away on my now very hard cock I pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed for a more comfortable area and I lay down and motioned for Gigi that I would like to repay the favour which she eagerly excepted, Well Gigi just loved her twat being licked and nibbled in a overhead DATY until she was writhing away on my tongue and self caressing her own breasts and leaning back and slowly stroking my cock by this time Gigi was soaking wet so I asked her to fuck me so she doomed me up and lowered my pussy down my shaft in a cowgirl squat that only our pussy and cock were touching which she kept up for 15 mins all the while we were both watching intently as my cock emerged and entered her pussy each time her pussy lips would be sucked up and outwards wrapping themselves around my cock in a great suction motion until her pussy started that great spasm and we knew her orgasm was on the way so she flu on my chest and kissed me deep while I fucked her hard until her contractions finished I slid out and he'd her in doggy until her pussy started gripping me hard again and contracting and spasming again her grip is intense your cock and goes the whole length awesome feeling at this stage I couldn't control it and came hard in the dom an d then clapped beside her , we both lay to catch our breath until Gigi started up again and started slowly caressing and stroking me and small kisses and then went down on my soft cock and just held it in her mouth as deep as possible not letting go until the blood started flowing again and she had me rising to a second coming as they say well we did it in all positions possible until I came again in late in the second hour in a full Mish position with her legs as far apart as possible and a smile that says oh my God you are really fucking me good now. I was totally bushed and fully satisfied with Gigis sexual energy and full on go for it attitude smile and sexy body.
Highly recommended
. Until next time.

opimrs
12-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Great report Biggus. I reckon this shop flies under the radar in this forum and is underrated. The manasan Kelly is very helpful and I used to be a regular here for many months seeing Jenny. Alas Jenny has moved on, I know not where.