PDA

View Full Version : Question ML or WL in Port Macquarie

nixon604
13-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi all can anyone give some info about massage or full service places in port macquarie?
Shop or private I am not fussy!
And before anyone suggests to check local papers or classifieds I am only there for a few days in a few weeks and would like to have a fair idea of what is available before I arrive.
I have already googled and haven't found much of anything and of course I will check local papers when I arrive.
Any recommendations would be appreciated
Thanks

michaele
13-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi Nixon604
i have been there 3/4 times there is one main place i just cant think of the name it is in the industrial area they are advertised in your room in the directory or local telephone book
they will come and pick you up and drop you off for free there is a light out the front coloured that flashes all the time they are Chinese and the girls are very experienced nearly the same as Taren Point 64
they offer full service with all the trimmings last time was $160 per hour.
Michaele

wilisno
13-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Michaele to the rescue ! ;) ;) ;)

Strayer Mate
13-04-2016, 11:17 AM
If we are talking about same place in industrial area, then Dusk to Dawn was and probably still is the 'go to' place ... it's in garage..I mean Unit 4 .... 18 Blackbutt road ... the road's a dead end so pretty quiet .. esp. weekends ... mostly asians here offering full service ...the place is pretty neat and tidy, or was a year or so back... it's down the back of the estate driveway so fairly inconspicuous... lots of extras on offer but the actual sex is pretty stock standard...... not sure if there's a website but their number was (02) 6581 3881... maybe google 'dusk to dawn Port Macquarie'??

Mr Bastard
13-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Ive been there three times over the yrs, hideous looking girls I was offered walked three times. Google search adult personals/classifieds for the local paper, have had the occasional good punt with random privates working out of local hotels......
Hope this helps

Mr B

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Dusk Till Dawn - 4/18 Blackbutt St, Port Macquarie - 02 6581 3881

Janelle's - 8 Karungi Cres, Port Macquarie - 02 6581 1007

nixon604
09-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Back in Port Macquarie brothers
I have been to check out janelles & dusk til dawn and a private at koala tree motel
I walked on every occasion
All old as fuck and ugly
I have called & msg a few from the private classifieds but no response
Anyone know of any good girls to see?

nixon604
16-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Heading back to Port Macquarie, and intel on the massage shops in the area? Any chance of extras on offer or are they all legit?

Pysterio1
26-02-2023, 04:38 PM
How did you go with your trip this time round? Looks bleak…