PDA

View Full Version : Question Lily D'Privilege Massage Chatswood

Cracker38
13-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts Lily who use to work most days at D'Privilege Massage in Chatswood?

Cathy told me she is no longer working there. I would imagine she is working somewhere, if anyone has any info of where she might be working and names she is using would be great.

xconcepx
15-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Sounds like she left an impression on you, which is always nice. Unfortunately unable to help but just curious what she did that kept her high on your radar. I used to be a regular but found Sunnys in North Sydney much better if i was after a viet girl.

Haven't been there much lately though. Been stuck between 227 & 265 which thus far can't be faulted!

Cracker38
16-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Was more the fact that have seen Lily regularly for a long time, just feels strange not to be able to see her or know where she is anymore.
Service was what u expect from a massage shop, can get the same from other shops, just someone feel very comfortable with.

xconcepx
17-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Yeah definitely can't argue that. Theres always a nice feeling when you've seen a girl a few times and get real comfy. Know what to expect plus no uncomfortable chit chat like with new girls.

opimrs
18-04-2016, 08:05 AM
I guess the learning here is, if you click with a girl, try to get her phone number. There have been at least a couple of girls in my punting career where to my everlasting regret I lost contact with them through not having their phone number or social media id. On the plus side I've been able to keep a relationship going with other favourites despite shop changes, name changes etc