PDA

View Full Version : Question ml strippers

reddoor
13-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Just been reading about uni girls working as strippers never go to strip joints but was wondering how many punters have come across girls from shops moonlighting as strippers, some of them would have no trouble pulling it off .Some ive seen at shops r already well practised!

Rodgersodger
13-04-2016, 03:51 PM
From what I know and learnt over the years 2 different things stripper girls are total different like to party and so forth most ml like to just make money discreet as possible for what ever reason

ecchi.gaijin
13-04-2016, 04:03 PM
I have heard of some girls who have worked at Karaoke bars as companions and one or two MLs working at topless bars.

Rodgersodger
13-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah think more go to karaoke bars .. I have to get to one soon I have heard that u can have a great time

loupan
14-04-2016, 05:18 AM
May I ask what can we expect from such karaoke bars? Any full service? And most importantly, where are these bars? Anyone has suggestions from prior experience? Cheers!

hogansheros
15-04-2016, 07:39 AM
May I ask what can we expect from such karaoke bars? Any full service? And most importantly, where are these bars? Anyone has suggestions from prior experience? Cheers!

Yes. Expect all of this, inc FS and more. Especially in Shanghai, KL & Singapore.

In Brisbane, expect to just hear mediocre singing.

loupan
17-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Yes. Expect all of this, inc FS and more. Especially in Shanghai, KL & Singapore.

In Brisbane, expect to just hear mediocre singing.

Thanks HH! In that case, I'll just save myself the cash and jerk off to miley Cyrus or something.