PDA

View Full Version : General talk The "Nordic Model" in Australia? - we'll all be fucked!

rooter
14-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Interesting program on ABC radio about the "Nordic Model" for regulating the sex industry.
It was first enacted in Sweden in 1999 but has been adopted in countries like France, Canada and South Korea too.
Basically what it does is criminalise the customer rather than the sex worker.
The model is based on the premise that punters are essentially rapists and so have to be punished and reformed and the sex workers are victims and so need to be rescued and rehabilitated.
I think the fine imposed on the punter for being busted is around 3,000 euros (around $4,500) - fuck that's an expensive punt!

Anyway, it was very educational - I used to think a Nordic model was this ... ;)

Pussyhands
14-04-2016, 06:15 AM
Lol now I must Google Nordic model on both Google wide web and google images thx.

You know the girls won't get much money and will turn to doing more dangerous and risky ways of selling sex. As a punter, to protect myself I'll be asking outrageous stuff and getting girls to meet me places which are safe.

Those desperate enough with the lure for money would be put in unsafe situations.

Like meet me here in this ally way snort this cocain to prove ur not a narc / shoot this cop to prove ur not undercover before u give me s handjob haha

CunningLinguist
14-04-2016, 08:28 AM
The Nordic Model sucks ?

Licker
14-04-2016, 12:06 PM
The Nordic Model sucks ?

She might if you ask her nicely :)

CunningLinguist
14-04-2016, 09:44 PM
She might if you ask her nicely :)

Boom boom!

babelx
17-04-2016, 10:16 PM
lol nordic model won't work here. we value our freedom too much. for example, my freedom to not use capitals on this paragraph... :)