Biggus
14-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Diamond is a gem

Girls name: Gigi

Date of Visit 13/4/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Kellys fivedock

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: size 7 B/C cups natural tits very responsive nipples slim and sexy body great arse shaved pussy with fringe on top

Services Provided: multiple pos, BBBJ Doggy touching playful exploring 69 overhead DATY asian cowboy

Value for money/recommend?: Highly recommend

I decided to check out Kellys other girls and Diamond caught my eye so I paid the cash and had the pleasure of spending 2 hrs with this beautiful lady
I came into the room and Diamond soon joined me and she gave me a playful kiss as I was undressing for the shower, I quickly washed and dried and Diamond slowly undressed as I lay out on the bed and watched her this is one of my favourite things is watching my present being unwrapped.
Diamond soon joined me on the bed and proceeded with a quick cat bath playing sensually with my nipples and tickling my tackle with her fingers which soon got me aroused and in a sexy mood,
I suggested a 69 but Diamond told me that it was my turn first so she went down and engulfed my cock like a python swallowing a meal which she kept down there in her throat until i was rock hard I had to be in her so we doomed up and I suggested doggy which she eagerly agreed so I slowly entered her and we fucked like crazy until i fell in a sweaty heap beside her but not spent we then got into that 69 i promised and that was a real orgasmic pleasure Diamond absolutely loved her pussy being eaten and light finger play on her pussy lips until her juices were flowing and dripping into my mouth she totally went off .
She lay out in a heap and this is when I doomed up again and fucked her hard until I came in Mish and fell beside her in a heap.
Diamond lay out and we just rested and chatted for the remaining time her english is good so you can talk for a while if so inclined:)
She is a total knockout babe and very responsive very good value for money.
. Until next time.

hurricanes
01-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Services Provided: bbbj, DATY/69, French, FJ

She is definitely a good value for money. On cons side, she does not offer Greek.

do you offer greek you dick
piss off and stop talking it up you you LOOSER

kellys34
06-02-2019, 01:32 AM
diamond is working today

kellys34
13-02-2019, 01:29 AM
diamond is working today

kellys34
27-02-2019, 03:28 AM
diamond is working today