PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations for RnT and FS and specific girls in Hills/Parramatta area.

New2Punting
14-04-2016, 11:10 AM
This is my first time so looking for your inputs for both RnT and FS.
30min is fine trying not spend fortune on it.
May budget around $70-80

What are the rates for recommended RnT place? Who is the best girl there?

Heard about 28 Hope street Seven Hills but they are RnT, any specific girl recommended

Likewise any good FS place? Girl? Rates?

I would really want to try this place. Your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Welcome to the forum,

but $70-$80 budget ain't gonna get you too far !!

For Parramatta, you better off going to the next station ie. Granville where there are plenty of FS shops such as 45 George St/22 Rydelmare, 7 Cowper St etc.

Two other FS shops over at Blacktown way too.

Good luck

Cheers

wilisno
14-04-2016, 11:49 AM
This is my first time so looking for your inputs for both RnT and FS.
30min is fine trying not spend fortune on it.
May budget around $70-80

What are the rates for recommended RnT place? Who is the best girl there?

Heard about 28 Hope street Seven Hills but they are RnT, any specific girl recommended

Likewise any good FS place? Girl? Rates?

I would really want to try this place. Your inputs will be appreciated. Thanks
Try Pink Apple Massage at Seven Hills and Parramatta !

New2Punting
14-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Thx guys,

For FS i will try those Granville recommendations. Since this is my first time i will go RnT first then FS.

For RnT, any specific favorite girl at 28 hope st or pink apple massage at Seven Hills? Which one do you think is best 28 hope st or pink apple based on your experience/knowledge?

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Thx guys,

For FS i will try those Granville recommendations. Since this is my first time i will go RnT first then FS.

For RnT, any specific favorite girl at 28 hope st or pink apple massage at Seven Hills? Which one do you think is best 28 hope st or pink apple based on your experience/knowledge?

You mean this will be the first time ever you have a punt - either FS or RnT ??

There are some decent choices for FS in Roger's shop in 45/22, won't be a bad idea if you go to the shop and have a chat with the boss and get him to give you the latest recommendation. Don't rush it, take your time and wait for the right girl

But for RnT, may be you should venture out to the city, there are plenty of great choice for a newbie !! You might as well make that a memorable event !!

Good luck and all the best

Cheers

New2Punting
14-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Thx Bro. Yes this is my first ever try :)

City is bit hard for me so that's why im giving more focused on other local options at my end i.e 28 hope st or pink apple in seven hills.

Hopefully someone having experience at these two specific places can ans my last q?

I'm also open to other options in Blacktown, Parramatta but judging from other threads these two in seven hills are value for money. Happy to be corrected here.

@wilisno: perhaps if you are still watching this thread?

asiafever
14-04-2016, 04:46 PM
1 Bonz Pl Seven Hills is FS. $75/30min. Not young girls though.
Depends on what you're looking for in a girl. Everyone has different tastes.

goodtime
14-04-2016, 08:27 PM
add an extra $10 and try mimi at Burwood
30 min from parra easy, and easy to find parking

New2Punting
14-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Thanks guys.

@wilisno:
Appreciate your further inputs on my last post.

asiafever
18-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Pink apple I've seen 3 or 4, they were mostly just ok. One bizarre punt where the girl was on her first day and had no idea what she was doing, and when we got to part 2 she was really unsure what she was supposed to do, did the deed under my guidance on what to do, then said she didn't think the job was what she had in mind as she supposedly was never told that would be part of it.
Hope st has a mix of girls, hence my earlier statement, you really need to be clear on what you are after, young and cute, older but raunchier etc.
Best idea is bite the bullet, go there on different days, try different girls and get a feel for what you're after and what works for you. I have spent literally thousands of dollars to find the girls and places I like, it takes a bit of time and patience and rosters are always changing so once you get to know the managers or owners they can be a great source of information.

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Pink apple I've seen 3 or 4, they were mostly just ok. One bizarre punt where the girl was on her first day and had no idea what she was doing, and when we got to part 2 she was really unsure what she was supposed to do, did the deed under my guidance on what to do, then said she didn't think the job was what she had in mind as she supposedly was never told that would be part of it.
Hope st has a mix of girls, hence my earlier statement, you really need to be clear on what you are after, young and cute, older but raunchier etc.
Best idea is bite the bullet, go there on different days, try different girls and get a feel for what you're after and what works for you. I have spent literally thousands of dollars to find the girls and places I like, it takes a bit of time and patience and rosters are always changing so once you get to know the managers or owners they can be a great source of information.

No bloody way that I would spend thousands just for the test drives, neither have the times or that kind of money !!

This is the more effective way of becoming friendly with the mamasan and once she knows your tastes therefore can give recommendations for you, with the mamasan doing all the leg works, all you have to do is just show up, pay your fees, lay back (naked !!) and enjoy !!

PS. and of course, if the mamasan herself is actually your cup of tea (like Mia/Nicole/Vicky/Candy/Madam !!) , then your punting life is a lot simpler - or could it be more complicated ??....................haha

bibimbob
18-04-2016, 03:40 PM
1 Bonz Pl Seven Hills is FS. $75/30min. Not young girls though.
Depends on what you're looking for in a girl. Everyone has different tastes.

Is address right? 1 Bonz Pl Seven Hills?
I've tried to find on google map road view but there is nothing on that address.

Cheers

asiafever
18-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Spending thousands is easily done.o7
Before the clean up in Seven Hills there were at least 6 or 7 shops. If you go only twice to each shop and spend $85 ($35 massage $50 extra) you are up in to 4 figures quickly. I've been in the hills 7 years. Add shops in Castle Hill, Carlingford, Pennant Hills etc. Shops come and go, as do girls, and it adds up very quickly. As I said in another post I keep a list these days and I stick to mainly the same shops so the mamasans basically know my tastes but even then it's not a certainty.

asiafever
18-04-2016, 04:11 PM
It was only built a few months ago. It's there. Bonz1.com.au i think is the webpage.

aussiegaigin
18-04-2016, 05:53 PM
I've recently heard about a new R&T in Parramatta run by Sarah prev of 227 Broadway, but haven't got an address yet. She would definitely be worth a visit.

Blazinsp25
19-04-2016, 08:14 AM
I've recently heard about a new R&T in Parramatta run by Sarah prev of 227 Broadway, but haven't got an address yet. She would definitely be worth a visit.

Details when you get them would greatly be appreciated!