PDA

View Full Version : Bad experiences eg.Aqua?

fullhouse
18-04-2012, 02:49 PM
just wanted a topic discussion,
where other brothers had bad experiences in other shops.
because I would like to share my bad day with AQUA.

now, nothing against the shop or anything but
out of all the Kshops around
must say AQUA has to be the shittest

BOTH quality and service. just a opinion compared to other K shops

i seen a thread saying aqua receptionist SUE is good,
but havnt seen her since I went at night time, so cant say much about her
but theres this new skinny guy who cant speak ONE ENGLISH wtf
(compared to the chubby one named BEN, at least he had a sense of humour and looked like he knew what he was doing and had control)
i asked him some questions and his just smiles wtf
so i just smiled back at him (hint of sarcasim)
and told him slowly c a n I ... s e e t h e g i rls pleasseeeeeeeeeee.:sweat:

now thats fine
was showm 3/4 girls
couldnt even see them as they knock on the door and within half a second literally,
mumble there name and piss off.

to be honest i think i prefer a line up of girls eg. GF, AT, Eden and 5 star.
at least i can see there bodies and etc,
rather then seeing nothing!

just wanted to hear other brothers in this forums opinions.
eg bad experience with AQUA or other shops.
because must say very disappointing with this shop!!!
will never go again!!!

Thumper
18-04-2012, 06:29 PM
They need to fix up their line up issue - no time to ask what the girls do and you end up with one who doesn't do what you want.

That said some girls lovely

fullhouse
19-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Niceman what do you mean by ' turnover'?

fullhouse
19-04-2012, 12:27 AM
They need to fix up their line up issue - no time to ask what the girls do and you end up with one who doesn't do what you want.

That said some girls lovely

agreed, there line up systems is pathetic,

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2012, 09:22 AM
"Turnover" refers to the
time a girl will stay in the shop and then go. High turnover means the girls come and go quickly and sometimes you want to see a girl regularly if she is good and you don't like to go to a high turnover shop.

High turn over is a major issue to many shops, last thing you want is that you discovered someone really great and return only to find out she no longer works there. But then again you dont want to go to a shop never changes its roster and no new talents.

I think 5 Star and Snow Lotus both managed their roster really well, open and transparent , some good anchor girls whom you can always return to and new faces are added regularly, and thats a fact.....lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2012, 11:13 AM
Still miss a lot of the old brothers like Royal Flush and Berger (and bro. Deep Impact has gone) in the old forum who appear not interested to browse and post in the new forum.

I missed 3 Clive too, where the bloody hell is he??

And the Rat from Melbourne!!

haha

:shout:

mancolover
19-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I had one at Edan the other day. I cut this from an email I sent to the shop, no reply as yet.

"It all started with no warmness in the room. Attempts to small talk were acknowledged by a sound, then ignored. Went on to her climbing on top, in kinda rocking back and forward motion, staring at the celing with a facial expression not far off the "Grudge Girl". Any attempt to engage or increase to a normal pace/action was meet with complaints. This went on for another 2 attempted position changes lasting say no more than min or so in each. Then she stopped all together, telling me it's taking to long and other guys go within 10mins. Maybe this would be the case if she bothered to engage and maintained proper service for longer than 1min at a time.
After this I found out she didn't really have a bad personality. She became quite pleasant, began chatting, whilst smoking my cigarettes. Gets towards end of time and she starts trying to jack me off, telling me times almost up you have 1min to cum. Hand jobs don't really do it for me at the best of times and to be honest I can do it myself, it's not something I wana pay for."

So all round bad experiance that one. No reply may mean no repet visit for me and needed another new shop. Aqua's line up often seems just a little short some times, needs couple real gems in the mix. But i've have had fun there and keen to check out Victoria. Heard she's pretty hot. Centerfolds round the corner has a hot Chinese girl Stephine, (shop says Jap, she say Chinese). But price is higher no dfk (i dont mind) and she tries to work suss extras in the room. 5* hasn't really impressed me the couple times I've dropped in, haven't seen Lisa or Milo in person yet so maybe there's still hope. GF was always good, service, girls, staff. I might return down the track. Going to check on this snow lotus.

Sry long post. I got to rambling.

harmsup_jai
19-04-2012, 09:24 PM
I used to go to Aqua often but have stopped due to them notpicking up the phone often for bookings and the quality of girls were pretty poor.

Really poor customer service has put me off to other places.

chandra_man1
19-04-2012, 10:54 PM
$100 for Aqua Mon/wed will lure me back. Been going to 5* recently, sure hit with no miss at 5*.
Is Julie still around at aqua ? Does Jessica proved dfk/daty ? She is very friendly at intro.

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 08:06 AM
I miss them too and The Tiger who posted just a few days here and disappeared as well. Maybe you are right that we are the few ones left still dropping shits in this forum. Don't know how long my shits will be exhausted like others.

The Tiger is he the same Tiger that was setting up his own forum and sent a message to the shop owners / advertisers on hear asking them to advertise on his forum

If it is he probably got banned from here?