PDA

View Full Version : General talk 316 Central

aussiegaigin
15-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Came past this afternoon to catch my bus and see that it has opened again. Sign out on the footpath which I didn't notice yesterday.

New sign, trading as massagecity.com.au

garfield
15-04-2016, 06:38 PM
That looks like a new RnT shop, someone should give it a try.

cuteguy
16-04-2016, 04:02 PM
The place is too exposed and right next to a bus stop. Not the best location for a RNT place.

aussiegaigin
16-04-2016, 04:51 PM
That looks like a new RnT shop, someone should give it a try.
Just the old shop rehashed, no doubt. Will be hard to beat Alice's service. I remember how bad it was there before she took over.
And I wonder how long before the Council strikes again?

aussiegaigin
16-04-2016, 04:55 PM
The place is too exposed and right next to a bus stop. Not the best location for a RNT place.
Actually very easy to get in and out without being conspicuous. I catch buses from there, and I'm sure I'm the only one who checks on people leaving - easy to pick them because they move so quickly. Just walk down the stairs, stand in the doorway, pretend you're waiting for a bus and merge into the crowd.

garfield
19-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Actually very easy to get in and out without being conspicuous. I catch buses from there, and I'm sure I'm the only one who checks on people leaving - easy to pick them because they move so quickly. Just walk down the stairs, stand in the doorway, pretend you're waiting for a bus and merge into the crowd.

Previously when visiting 316, I just walk in and out normally. The previous shop sign was very low key and not a real problem. Most of the time it's just in our head.

In contrast, The sign at 651 bamboo sister shop is all around the door right in the busy George St. This one I haven't cracked my mind to walk in normally yet.

otokosg
19-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Previously when visiting 316, I just walk in and out normally. The previous shop sign was very low key and not a real problem. Most of the time it's just in our head.

In contrast, The sign at 651 bamboo sister shop is all around the door right in the busy George St. This one I haven't cracked my mind to walk in normally yet.

i felt exactly the same way yesterday while walking past it.

what do you think of Wynyard Massage on kent st? some of the girls on its website look attractive but I just can't summon up the courage to enter its building: way too conspicuous to the crowds waiting at traffic lights of the intersection nearby.

garfield
20-04-2016, 12:46 AM
i felt exactly the same way yesterday while walking past it.

what do you think of Wynyard Massage on kent st? some of the girls on its website look attractive but I just can't summon up the courage to enter its building: way too conspicuous to the crowds waiting at traffic lights of the intersection nearby.

Wynyard massage wasn't too hard as their sign is quite neutral and you can be a legit customer to the music tuition shop next door upstairs. Sometimes student are waiting outside for their tuition time and they saw me ringing the massage door, but that's rare though.

Trick with busy intersection is just wait a bit and be the last one crossing so there's less chance people are behind your back when you go in.

For posh at quay St, I stop going there in day time because I know the Korean girls at the coffee shop at the front and would be embarrassing to be recognised. Haha.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2016, 01:17 PM

The new operator is not related to Alice I don't think but I never have any issue with the location of the old shop and myself walking in and out of it.

I agree, it's all in your head !!

If Rebecca is still there, I will probably walk over burning rocks to get up those stairs !!

asiafever
20-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Yep it's all in our heads. Majority of the population don't know nor care if it's a RnT. And they don't know nor care who you are.

cuteguy
23-04-2016, 06:17 PM

Walking past the shop was a floor sign pointing to massage being offered in the shop. It sure was clearly visible to people standing by. In any event, if you have no fear of being seen entering a RNT place, it shouldn't pose a problem.

aussiegaigin
23-04-2016, 07:20 PM
The Council doesn't take too kindly to signs being placed across the footpath like that, esp in crowded areas where they could cause a safety hazard (when you're sneaking out the door trying not to be conspicuous LOL)

Alan86
23-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Is this 'Flower massage'? Anyone been here yet?

aussiegaigin
23-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I think that is the name mentioned on their website