PDA

View Full Version : General talk who is who

garfield
17-04-2016, 04:17 PM
ML often works in different shops. Can brother share their knowledge of girls with different names so it is easier to book them.

For example, lily in Sussex star is camy in Irenecbd.

luvmica
17-04-2016, 04:28 PM
ML often works in different shops. Can brother share their knowledge of girls with different names so it is easier to book them.

People would be expecting a little longer list from you looking at your experiences with different MLs at different shops.
I just know one ex ML from Diva, Her name is cherry and she is Christine at sussex star.

garfield
17-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Many girls use the same name despite different shops so their customer is easy to remember.

For example, renee in Irenecbd is still renee in Sussex star. Vivian in Irenecbd is still Vivian in 7lotus.

It was those using different names which can be confusing at times.

monkeybeta
17-04-2016, 04:47 PM
useful info

didnt know renee at sussex was the same one, been meaning to book her but sussex will make it easier

deucebigalow
17-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Interesting, appears there are a few ML's moving between IreneCBD/Diva/Posh and Sussex St.

Bella from Diva also works at Sussex St under Fiona I believe. She mentioned she works at 4 shops around the CBD and always uses a different name for some reason.

I know the French ML's used to keep the same no matter which of the shops they were working at. Although that helps no-one as, apart from Angel (who changed her name eventually), they are not around anymore.

aussiegaigin
17-04-2016, 10:03 PM
I've had a few instances where a regular girl "X" at shop A tells me she also works at shop B on a different day. So I decide to go to shop B one day, only to be told "there is no girl by that name here". So next time I've gone back to shop A and asked the girl, she admits she she is "Y" at that shop.

On a couple of times, the girl has heard me enquiring, and has come rushing out to explain.

goodtime
17-04-2016, 11:21 PM
i know Shirley from Irenecbd also works at Burwood under a different name.. forgot what it was

Nejums
18-04-2016, 12:29 AM
^Shirley also works at hurstville one day also. Not sure if her name is different at Hurstville. If I remember correctly, I think her name is Claire at burwood. Not sure which shop at burwood though.

otokosg
18-04-2016, 11:37 PM
so why do they work in different shops?

Starfire
19-04-2016, 12:30 AM
They work in different shops because sometimes they can't get the number of shifts they want or they just want different customer base

moz
19-04-2016, 11:18 AM
They work in different shops because sometimes they can't get the number of shifts they want or they just want different customer base

Or they want to pretend to customer/ management that they are a full time student only doing ML a couple of days a week

blacknbald
19-04-2016, 03:45 PM
^Shirley also works at hurstville one day also. Not sure if her name is different at Hurstville. If I remember correctly, I think her name is Claire at burwood. Not sure which shop at burwood though.

Which shop and day in Hurstville?

mxxt81
19-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know if Barbie from King/Good Fortune is the same as Cat from Asian Butterfly at 422 Sussex?

goodtime
19-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Wonder why Shirley didn't say she works at Hurstville but she did tell me about Burwood.. maybe she already has enough business there lol

goodtime
19-04-2016, 09:04 PM

Im 80% sure, she works at 185 Burwood Rd on Mondays
Please correct me if anyone knows for sure.

Nejums
19-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Sorry guys, I've never asked her which shops as I rarely go to those places to punt... As for Hurstville, goodtime, not sure why she didn't mention it to you...

johnnysins
20-04-2016, 03:00 PM

Coco from 252 Stanmore works as Selina in a shop in Kogarah (Also private aswell)

LUNGOR told us this, but he DID NOT mention they are the same person.

He was promoting Selina as some NEW FIND to bring in new punters to her.

That's the only girl l know of using a different name.

Mr Crash and Burn
21-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know if Barbie from King/Good Fortune is the same as Cat from Asian Butterfly at 422 Sussex?

I think she is

woods23
10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Is Fiona work at former 316 central is the same bella at diva and same Fiona at Sussex star.
I haven't yet to catch her as her pics look good from Sussex star we chat!!!.

It's she pretty?

Cheers.

deucebigalow
10-05-2016, 02:31 PM
I've seen Bella at IreneCBD and can confirm she is pretty. Got standard extras plus COT. Was a good punt from memory.

woods23
10-05-2016, 02:38 PM
I've seen Bella at IreneCBD and can confirm she is pretty. Got standard extras plus COT. Was a good punt from memory.

Thanks bro.

I like the word "pretty "

Where else can i catch her ?
She's slippery this one hard to catch.
Been trying very hard.

MAX FAKE
10-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Is Fiona work at former 316 central is the same bella at diva and same Fiona at Sussex star.
I haven't yet to catch her as her pics look good from Sussex star we chat!!!.

It's she pretty?

Cheers.

If it's the same Fiona from316/227 then yes she is pretty. Tall and slender body, nice face. Although from memory she is not busty at all (very flat actually) so not sure if COT is worth it.

woods23
10-05-2016, 02:51 PM
If it's the same Fiona from316/227 then yes she is pretty. Tall and slender body, nice face. Although from memory she is not busty at all (very flat actually) so not sure if COT is worth it.

You sure she's tall ? Max !
She is small and short maybe size 4 with A CUP on 316 website before.
Now at Sussex star pics almost look similar.

MAX FAKE
10-05-2016, 02:57 PM
You sure she's tall ? Max !

Yes, she is taller than the average girl. size 4 means waist size right? Does not mean she is short. I would say 165-170cm in height

woods23
10-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Thanks maxy :)
165 plus cm it's a excellent height with look as well .
Now it's up to me to catch her lol.

woods23
10-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Don't know about 316/227, but Bella at Irene's is Tiffany at Wynyard.

And she is not tall at all: Less than 5ft.

But yes, she is pretty.

HM

Thank you. HM :) she could be the one lol.

But still need confirmation - fiona 316, bella Irenes ,fiona Sussex star the same person???
One is short the other is tall but both pretty :) :) :)

kezza
10-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Woodsy, see them all and let me know how you go!

woods23
10-05-2016, 11:43 PM

Ok keeza , good idea bro.
As they all pretty anyway hehe :) :) :)

phoenix555
11-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Ok keeza , good idea bro.
As they all pretty anyway hehe :) :) :)

I think she left the country. If you noticed she not on roster anymore. She said will be in back couple of months.

Tiffany in wynyard massage is short petite girl from Taiwan. Quite cute and pretty face wise. Good massage part 1 and excellent part 2.

deucebigalow
11-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Thank you. HM :) she could be the one lol.

But still need confirmation - fiona 316, bella Irenes ,fiona Sussex star the same person???
One is short the other is tall but both pretty :) :) :)

She told me she was Fiona at Sussex Star but I never saw her there to confirm.

And she is definitely short.

And definitely pretty.

woods23
11-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Finally. .. yep she the same girl lol.
Fiona at 316,227, Tiffany at wynyard. Bella at diva and Fiona at Sussex star !!!

There you go guys and good luck if you can to catch her.

Like the word pretty :) thank you every one :)
■BTW she be back next month :) :) :)

MAX FAKE
11-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Finally. .. yep she the same girl lol.
Fiona at 316,227, Tiffany at wynyard. Bella at diva and Fiona at Sussex star !!!

There you go guys and good luck if you can to catch her.

Like the word pretty :) thank you every one :)
■BTW she be back next month :) :) :)

so did you manage to actually have a session?

woods23
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM
so did you manage to actually have a session?

No maxy, I have never try her before.but i like her look on wechat.

Now i got all the information.
Definitely is her. The slippery little thing been nearly 1.5 now lol.

SHE BE BACK NEXT MONTH !!!

Look like she very popular like by many !!!

sussex star
12-05-2016, 11:20 PM
No! Fiona is very short .*^^*.150cm maybe .and for slim body she is busty Ccup *^^*! I saw from my eyes .haha! *^%*!
Yes, she is taller than the average girl. size 4 means waist size right? Does not mean she is short. I would say 165-170cm in height

sussex star
12-05-2016, 11:22 PM
*^^*! Yes. You know more then me . Haha
I think she left the country. If you noticed she not on roster anymore. She said will be in back couple of months.

Tiffany in wynyard massage is short petite girl from Taiwan. Quite cute and pretty face wise. Good massage part 1 and excellent part 2.

cuteguy
12-05-2016, 11:40 PM
*^^*! Yes. You know more then me . Haha

It appears some customers know more about the true whereabouts of the girls than the shop owners themselves. LOL

garfield
10-06-2016, 02:57 PM
No maxy, I have never try her before.but i like her look on wechat.

Now i got all the information.
Definitely is her. The slippery little thing been nearly 1.5 now lol.

SHE BE BACK NEXT MONTH !!!

Look like she very popular like by many !!!

Fiona is back today.

woods23
10-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Fiona is back today.

Thanks for the update mr Garfield.

Champ, are you going to try her today ?:question:

garfield
10-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the update mr Garfield.

Champ, are you going to try her today ?:question:

Been there, done that.

woods23
11-06-2016, 08:52 PM
Been there, done that.

Hehe. You don't any waste time do you :)

cuteguy
12-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Hehe. You don't any waste time do you :)

Some don't waste time in getting in early for some fresh action.

woods23
14-06-2016, 07:45 PM

Hey keeza bro.

Yep thats her. Very cute :)

2 words = holy molly
+ 2 more words = unbelievable ,unusual
Follow by 4 more letters = ymmv :)

Good luck bro :)

woods23
14-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Been there, done that.

Hehe. Been there , done that too :)
But a bit late.

garfield
15-06-2016, 09:23 AM
You sure she's tall ? Max !i

she must have a boobs job done, i do renember she was A cup back in 316 days.