PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried honeybunny?

Zootyguy
18-04-2012, 03:44 PM
This shop what's provide service?
Bbbj standard? What about girls?
And who's recommend the girl in this shop?

Flyerr221
18-04-2012, 04:58 PM
WTF ? What shop Bro ?

Zootyguy
18-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Honey bunny @ Smithfield Mate.

Hidden Python
18-04-2012, 06:48 PM
This shop is in guildford/ smithfield in the industrial area.
A converted warehouse.
The girls are mainly Chinese. And they have a rotational roster
So different girls different days.
Its upto the girl what service she provides, but I found if I treat the girl right
With passion and respect, I normally get what I want.

SeniorCitizen
18-04-2012, 07:16 PM
It's not bad for it's price, theres actually some decent looking girls on the lineup. I wrote a report a while back:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?50-1-181-McCredie-Road-Smithfield-Nancy

GWEILO
20-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah I know the area, it's near Merrylands. Everything there is just "merry" except the drive by shootings.

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 08:01 AM
I have been to this shop a few times and the girls are always very pushy to get you to see them, even had a couple of them offer me natural sex to go with them something that when offered I give the girl a miss straight away. I am not special so they obviously do bare back with anyone.

The service can be hit and miss have had a couple of good punts and a couple of duds.

I used to go there mainly to see a girl that I had met at another shop she was always good service unfortunately she went back to China dont know if she is back her name was Candy.

babelx
23-04-2012, 12:59 AM
I am more scared by the bareback than the drive-bys.

bestofmyworld
03-05-2012, 02:29 AM
I like this place actually, the female receptionist lady is very nice and friendly . Yeah the girls are really pushy here but I've seen some really hot chicks. If the first chick is hot and grabs your cock, then it's REALLLY hard to tell her no and see the rest of the line-up lol. But this kind of introduction is good because you can ask them for special services if they haven't advertised it to you already.

I've had some good experiences here and have seen some very beautiful W/Ls in the waiting area.

There was a girl here i like too, her name was Michelle she was good and quite "exclusive".Eg. She won't serve you if you look dirty/old/black etc. But her skills were fantastic. She also returned to her country unfortunately.

duke20111
05-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi, I think I have counted 10 massage shops in Merrylands NSW. Does anyone know if any of these shops provide extra service?