PDA

View Full Version : Question Other than Ginza?

Mosses
19-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Hi,

Looking for some Intel from the experts.

Im branching out from Ginza to get my fix as Im finding availability to be especially terrible of late.. You look at the roster and get excited but no one is ever available. Happening for weeks now so I'm done with the place.

Is there anything close to the city with better service and availability? Price flexible also to a point.

NaughtyBoy13
20-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Hi,

Im branching out from Ginza to get my fix as Im finding availability to be especially terrible of late.. You look at the roster and get excited but no one is ever available. Happening for weeks now so I'm done with the place.

Is there anything close to the city with better service and availability? Price flexible also to a point.

5 star city

wilisno
20-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Hi,

5* City has always been the benchmark for others to follow, for the last 30 years ! ;) ;) ;)

NaughtyBoy13
20-04-2016, 12:38 AM
5* City has always been the benchmark for others to follow, for the last 30 years ! ;) ;) ;)
Wow 30 years :startle:

rcha086
20-04-2016, 08:51 AM
Yeah if Ginza wasn't around, I'd visit 5* a lot more.