PDA

View Full Version : Question 24 Oscar St chatswood

luvmica
20-04-2016, 08:50 AM
I have been to this shop twice. The girls I have seen are very young and attractive viets. So tempting that I want to see them again. But in this shop, with $50 tip, I got naked Hj, some b2b and light kissing and i paid $50 to the shop for half an hour massage. I know I can get more than that in shops around city for that money. So i am wondering if anyone has been lucky to get more than what i got for $50 tip at this shop? I dont mind spending bit of extra money for extra services.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2016, 09:45 AM
All you have to do is open your wallet and ask the girls !

luvmica
20-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Already did that, i was ready to hand in my wallet😊

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Already did that, i was ready to hand in my wallet😊

One door closed = many other doors opening !!

There are plenty of shops in Chatswood and all over Sydney and I'm sure they all want your body and you wallet ................haha

rhinopark
20-04-2016, 02:03 PM
$50 tip for naked HJ sounds about right to me. Wish there was a FS Viet shop on the North Shore though.... If anyone knows of one, please share!

luvmica
21-04-2016, 02:53 PM
One door closed = many other doors opening !!

There are plenty of shops in Chatswood and all over Sydney and I'm sure they all want your body and you wallet ................haha

I can't find as good looking viets as Oscar st anywhere else

I had been to Diva at quay st and Sunnys at North sydney. I had great experiences with the girls at Diva last year. I stopped going there after couple of dud punts with new girls. Sunnys has young beautiful girls but the service is inconsistent.

I am thinking to visit 227 broadway and meet some thai girls, the distance is keeping me away, too far for me.

luvmica
21-04-2016, 02:55 PM
$50 tip for naked HJ sounds about right to me. Wish there was a FS Viet shop on the North Shore though.... If anyone knows of one, please share!

+1 on that, I would love to see a FS viet shop around North shore.

xconcepx
21-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Full service is on offer at 24 but you need to be a regular. However prices are on par with Ginza or at least thats what they offered it to me at a year ago however it simply wasn't worth it in my opinion as none of the girls there made it exciting enough during part 2 to make me want to spend that sort of money.

Ive seen Lily (which i believe no longer works there), Anna, Candy, Daisy, Chloe (left im pretty sure), Carly. None of them made me want to come back.

Candy was great first time but than service got worse on subsequent visits, as in she got more restrictive.

I found Sunnys to be better but again that was a few months ago.

Current place for me is 265. Consistentlu good service and girls. Just not viet......

Littlewonder
25-04-2016, 04:56 PM
I think that if a girl at 24 offers full service and the management find out she will no longer be working there may be that is what happened to Lily.

Mind you I don't know why you would want to have full service in a massage shop they are not set up for it and in the massage shops where I have tried it, it is so mechanical and well does nothing for me.

And the price is usually more than the budget shops for what IMHO is less service, and yes I know usually the girls are younger and don't see as many customers, and there is the thing for some of you that you have concurred a young girl and are some sort of a sex stud or hero.

For me if you want full service than go to a full service shop, that way you know whats on offer and if you choose the right girl won't be disappointed.