PDA

View Full Version : Spicy Thai Lucy

Blue-Marvel
20-04-2016, 05:02 PM
http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spicy-thai-girl/7254748

I recently saw Spicy Thai (Lucy) Well it was more Mild then Spicy. Shes good looking, but services are a let down.

Photos are legit, Shes cute, nice ass and bolt ons but it ends there. English is decent, she also works at a shop in the valley, she lives in the valley also, near CC.

$150 for double shot nude massage. no body slides :(

Massage was pretty crap, always checking her messages, (1 or 2 times i dont mind, when it was 5 or more.. and a phone call.... its a deal breaker for me)

Endings were mechanical, nothing special.

You can touch her tits and ass.... no nipples as she doesnt like it.

Looks - 8
Massage - 4
Ending - 4

WIR - Pinky is better, even if shes at Red Hill now.

Bubbaloo
20-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Yeah, she's a cutie. But for some of the quality and talent I've been getting of late for less; can't really justify a return.

Tell me more about Pinky. I've been wanting to visit but always contact her too late. Hot? Good massage and ending? She claim Spanish work in her add and a double shot.

Cheers
Bubba

Blue-Marvel
21-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Where have you Bubbaloo for quality and less? :) PM if need be!

Pinky has now moved to Red Hill, spoke to her yesterday.
Last time i went for an hour, $150 Double shot, touching, some sucking on them fakies... :D body slide. alot better then what I got from Lucy.
Pinky is Cute also, nice body with fakies, Better massage and ending is good.... but have had better.

Whats Spanish work?

Bubbaloo
21-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Titty-Fuck.

Nichole Thai: $90/Half amazing bodyslide massage and sexy as hell pretend cowboy finish.

Tia: $70/half one of the sexiest bodyslide massages I've ever had. He keeps me boned up (almost painfully so) from start to finish, which is stunning.

Both spend a ridiculous amount of time with your cock between, or bumping into their boobs, which in both cases are about as close to perfect as you'll find. Both Thai, both under 30. Both with very good English.

Could probably get a double-shot with the hour.

JustMetoday
21-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Anyone got contact details for Tia ?