PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would a WL want to get pregnant...?

someguy88
20-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Would like to get some opinions from the more seasoned punters.

To cut a long story short-ish, had a session with a WL, although unlike all the previous times this time it was more intense as she used a toy to do DP :love:, which was pretty awesome as I could feel the vibrator through her butt while doing the deed as per usual.
Well like most other times as round 2 takes a while, she asked me to finish with a HJ, presumably she was sore from a long day, which was fine.
So I took the condom off and asked to COB but she spun her self around opened her legs and told me to COP.
And unlike me, in the heat of the moment I went through with it.

At the time I thought she was just really horny or trying to get me to visit her more regularly but as she went off to have a shower it hit me :startle: what if she wants a baby to get child support, stay in the country or any other reasons.

Been stressing out big time, even more so when a condom came off (stopped as soon as I noticed, no CIP), co-incidentally with the same girl about 2yrs back near the start of my punting career, been tested and clear which was a massive relief.

So yeah, would a WL want to get pregnant? If so I guess she would have been more obvious and get me to do BBFSCIP or just taken the leftovers from a used condom when I wasn't looking.
What do you guys think?

*No need to ask, I am not going to name the shop or girl.

Mr Bastard
20-04-2016, 08:17 PM
You would have some very strong swimmers to get her pregnant, no not swimmers, they'd be canyon adventurists, I think you think too much.....................

someguy88
20-04-2016, 08:21 PM
You would have some very strong swimmers to get her pregnant, no not swimmers, they'd be canyon adventurists, I think you think too much.....................

Hahahaha, True, I do have a habit of always thinking worst case.

Mr Bastard
20-04-2016, 08:26 PM
I like the sound of COP, you may be a genius my friend, I might run a book on when COP(come on puss) starts appearing in shop services advertising........hmm I also wonder how much?

GOOD MAN and WELL DONE

rooter
20-04-2016, 08:31 PM
You would have some very strong swimmers to get her pregnant, no not swimmers, they'd be canyon adventurists.................

That's like kayaking against the rapids ... not gonna happen ...

shinobi
20-04-2016, 08:38 PM
How would she find you?

someguy88
20-04-2016, 08:44 PM
That's like kayaking against the rapids ... not gonna happen ...

Thanks for the reassurances, although she did spread her lips a bit, so not sure at what point COP would become CIP.

"How would she find you?"

Guess the only way would be if she got my number from the shop?

Mr Bastard
20-04-2016, 08:49 PM
I think you think too much...

Kroid19
20-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Definitely think too much. Something around the same topic happened to me not too long ago, but with a ML, she gave me her number and we went out a couple of times, she wanted to go to my place, but didn't happen because i just didn't want my other housemates to notice her as i have a girlfriend and at the time didn't have any spare cash to go to a hotel for the night. Anyway, the next day she texted me asking me if i wanted to get her pregnant, literally. No BS, straight to the point she said i was very handsome and wanted to have a baby with me and that i didn't need to worry about supporting her, she could raise him/her on her own when se goes back to thailand.Of course i said no and havent spoken with her since....

ps: first post after so many years lurking in the dark :)

mandingo69
20-04-2016, 09:55 PM
As others have already said I too think you think too much. On another note new threads from new posters just seem to get weirder and weirder.

Kind of like in the old forum where If I recall correctly some one post wonder was wondering what shops do with used condoms and if we as punters were fearful that they were somehow sending it back to China in order to cultivate our semen and create some sort of punters clone army haha

someguy88
20-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah I do think way to much.

Kind of like in the old forum where If I recall correctly some one post wonder was wondering what shops do with used condoms and if we as punters were fearful that they were somehow sending it back to China in order to cultivate our semen and create some sort of punters clone army haha

Hahaha... that's pretty far fetched, I wonder what this clone army would look like, there's half a chance the clones would have a high sex drive at least.

aussie_guy
20-04-2016, 10:43 PM
As others have already said I too think you think too much. On another note new threads from new posters just seem to get weirder and weirder.

WTF? This is probably the most bizarre punting related conspiracy theory that I've heard.

Are you supposed to take your used condom with you? Is that what's supposed to happen?

NaughtyBoy13
20-04-2016, 10:49 PM
She might wants to have a chance to stay in Australia as you said. But I havent seen any cases like this

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2016, 10:54 PM
To the OP, if I read this correctly, you didn't actually fuck her bare back and cum inside her pussy! You were outside of her and pointed your cock towards her pussy and jerk yourself off and spray over her pussy and hence cum on pussy?

No, she won't get your baby for that!

End of discussion.

Cheers

cuteguy
20-04-2016, 11:03 PM
You'd want to finish the session quickly and get the hell out of the room as soon as possible if the WL asked you to impregnate her and you had no interest in her.

someguy88
20-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Thanks Ahlungor, yep you read correct.

That's reassuring to hear, the bit of googling I did suggested otherwise, but like a lot of info on the web, most of it probably isn't credible.

aussie_guy
20-04-2016, 11:09 PM
You'd want to finish the session quickly and get the hell out of the room as soon as possible if the WL asked you to impregnate her and you had no interest in her.

What if they trick the punters by doing BBFS and then as the punter is about to cum they do that thing where they lock their legs around him? Or put pin holes in the condom. Or they get the used condom and use a turkey baster afterwards?

I don't think I've ever heard of a WL telling a punter that she wants to have his baby. It sounds like a comedy movie because it's so far fetched.

Would a WL even be granted permanent residency or citizenship if she had a baby to a punter?

mandingo69
21-04-2016, 12:12 AM
WTF? This is probably the most bizarre punting related conspiracy theory that I've heard.

Are you supposed to take your used condom with you? Is that what's supposed to happen?

Could not agree more, secondly

Would not have a clue mate, but here is the thread if you wish to read on what the poster actually wrote which was more twisted than what I remembered.

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-20810/s-30/

johnnysins
21-04-2016, 12:12 AM
No doubt WL have that option in their mind. If they know the punter is rich and or easy to manipulate, you can bet they would capitalize on a free ride to the bank.

Been cases of women taking condoms after sex and inserting the sperm into themselves... so if you think your a potential target just keep your babies well away!

cuteguy
21-04-2016, 12:21 AM
No doubt WL have that option in their mind. If they know the punter is rich and or easy to manipulate, you can bet they would capitalize on a free ride to the bank.

Been cases of women taking condoms after sex and inserting the sperm into themselves... so if you think your a potential target just keep your babies well away!

If she can also see good genes in the punter, why not got for it?

MAX FAKE
21-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Every now and then a thread pops up that makes me think that it's been started by 16 year old somewhere, typing on his keyboard and wanking himself at the same time, being careful not to get caught by him mum.

Sure this is the general section, but for fucks sake!

itouch
21-04-2016, 12:37 AM
It is unthinkable that a WL would want to have a baby with a punter. Most of WL would have safely guarded if they let punters CIP.

cuteguy
21-04-2016, 12:49 AM
It is unthinkable that a WL would want to have a baby with a punter. Most of WL would have safely guarded if they let punters CIP.

I knew of a case where a guy was seeing the WL on a regular basis that she allowed him to do it without a condom. Guess what happened next? She fell pregnant and was still working as a WL. The time came and she gave birth to the child. She advised him later that the child was his and required maintenance from him. At first, he didn't believe her but tests proved the child was his and so he had to pay her child support for the child. They are not living together and he sees the child on weekends. Strange enough, he loves the child more than the WL. Anyway, the crux of the story is don't take the risk with BBFS or you might regret it in the future.

NaughtyBoy13
21-04-2016, 01:05 AM
I knew of a case where a guy was seeing the WL on a regular basis that she allowed him to do it without a condom. Guess what happened next? She fell pregnant and was still working as a WL. The time came and she gave birth to the child. She advised him later that the child was his and required maintenance from him. At first, he didn't believe her but tests proved the child was his and so he had to pay her child support for the child. They are not living together and he sees the child on weekends. Strange enough, he loves the child more than the WL. Anyway, the crux of the story is don't take the risk with BBFS or you might regret it in the future.

Yeah. Thats right :)

Mr Bastard
21-04-2016, 05:37 AM

That bizzare punting conspiracy theory was by yours truly, as OnTheBeach with 404 posts at the time, many years ago and taken out of context here,,if you read the thread supplied my post ends with , Yes a warped sense of humour needed..............and firstly it was to create the perfect WL army..........then someone mentioned the male children,,,,,,,,,I think in hindsight we could just do away with the males for the future benefit of future punters............what a legacy to leave behind...........but you know........it could be true...........

I agree with you Mandingo about some of the questions being asked in the general talk section lately, crazy kids........
:fire::fire::fire:

dufour
21-04-2016, 10:52 AM
The reality is that the fear is the opposite way around.
Most of the girls (esp ML who agree to FS now and then) have a huge fear of getting pregnant.
One gorgeous young ML told me = 2 years back a customer insisted in using his own condom then after withdrawal it had broken and pushed down the shaft. She had seen him a number of times before but was suspicious it was no accident and his way of getting bareback.
She took a morning after pill but a month later found out she was pregnant.
She had his number - but he turned his back on her and said could have been any guy - refused to help with expenses.
So she was left with the expensive (legal) termination along with the emotional impact.
Now if FS is agreed from time to time she always uses her own condom and plenty of lube she told me ---- she also said every month despite "safe sex" she lives with a degree of trepidation about the time her period is due.

I think that would be a difficult situation - and of course if she had a realistic option she would do HJ only or normal job.
I think we overlook what they have to deal with.
AND they are not going to try and get pregnant - just the opposite !!! It s a fear they live with each month !!

NaughtyBoy13
21-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Most of the girls (esp ML who agree to FS now and then) have a huge fear of getting pregnant.
One gorgeous young ML told me = 2 years back a customer insisted in using his own condom then after withdrawal it had broken and pushed down the shaft. She had seen him a number of times before but was suspicious it was no accident and his way of getting bareback.
She had his number - but he turned his back on her and said could have been any guy - refused to help with expenses.
So she was left with the expensive (legal) termination along with the emotional impact.
Now if FS is agreed from time to time she always uses her own condom and plenty of lube she told me ---- she also said every month despite "safe sex" she lives with a degree of trepidation about the time her period is due.

I think that would be a difficult situation - and of course if she had a realistic option she would do HJ only or normal job.
AND they are not going to try and get pregnant - just the opposite !!! It s a fear they live with each month !!

Yeah, girls don't know that they should not allowed their customers to use their own condom. Because Customers may try to damage it before use :)

mandingo69
21-04-2016, 11:41 AM
That bizzare punting conspiracy theory was by yours truly, as OnTheBeach with 404 posts at the time, many years ago and taken out of context here,,if you read the thread supplied my post ends with , Yes a warped sense of humour needed..............and firstly it was to create the perfect WL army..........then someone mentioned the male children,,,,,,,,,I think in hindsight we could just do away with the males for the future benefit of future punters............what a legacy to leave behind...........but you know........it could be true...........

I agree with you Mandingo about some of the questions being asked in the general talk section lately, crazy kids........
:fire::fire::fire:

My apologies mate what are the odds of that in you being the poster back then many moons ago,

On second thoughts Its actually quite logical if you think about it but highly unlikely to happen in reality at the same time it could make for a good Japanese/Thai horror film though.

wilisno
21-04-2016, 01:26 PM

That bastard was just a murderer then ! Created life on purpose then let it be taken away without second thought !

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2016, 02:51 PM

That's a true story !!

Mr Bastard
21-04-2016, 04:04 PM
That bastard was just a murderer then ! Created life on purpose then let it be taken away without second thought !

Come on Willisno surely you could have come up with a more apprpriate word for him than Bastard.......PLEASE........

wilisno
21-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Come on Willisno surely you could have come up with a more apprpriate word for him than Bastard.......PLEASE........

Haha ! Ok, I'll call him crook then ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Bastard
21-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Mr Crook even...

wildoman
21-04-2016, 05:14 PM
no wl in her mind would get prega to a random punter most of the time they take the pill, have the female uid thing in them or have their ovaries tied. I had my connie break once with a thai wl long time ago and she was fine with it as she told me she was on the pill.. i was so paranoid and scared afterwards..but a year later shes not pregga and im relieved.

loaded
21-04-2016, 08:37 PM

I think BBFS happens more often than we think. It's just that it's not 'reported' on the forum openly. Whether it's heat of the moment or a brain snap, intentional or not....YMMV.

shinobi
21-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Stupid punters.

local
08-05-2016, 11:45 AM
I saw an advert in a local paper looking for a sperm donor.
Asian looking to stay in the country.
No maintenance required.

I thought it was suspect as pregnancy or even birth would not necessarily change status for immigration.

Turned out to be local WL offering bareback services !!

aussiegaigin
08-05-2016, 12:50 PM
In the past I have know a few Asian (not "working") girls whose ambition was to have a child to provide their "retirement income". They got pregnant to a desirable guy, then had no further dealings with him, maybe he didn't even know about it. They had the baby and sent it to their mothers to look after for a few years while they continued working. Once the kid was old enough to be independent, they would bring it back.

bigbob
09-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Maybe I am missing something here. How does this provide their "retirement income"? Would they not at some point have to let the proud dad know to make him pay?

HM

the child is then able to sponsor the mother

aussiegaigin
10-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Maybe I am missing something here. How does this provide their "retirement income"? Would they not at some point have to let the proud dad know to make him pay?

HM
Family ties in Asia seem to be fairly strong, so the kids were expected to look after the parents physically and financially in their old age.

I don't know what the longer term paternal arrangements were; just that the guy did the deed and was "disposed" of as far as bringing the kid up.

Alan86
11-05-2016, 06:39 AM
My guess is yes.

WLs are generally desperate for money which is why they are in the game in the first place.

If she knows your real identity, phone number etc, there can be certain (bad girls) who can give you Bbfs in the hope of falling pregnant, then taking you to the cleaners for child support.

I'm not sure about this, but it seems possible to me. I've heard of people deliberately injuring themselves to the point of permanent damage, in order to claim compensation!

rooter
11-05-2016, 09:08 AM
The girls take one look at my ugly face and reach straight for the condom.
They think to themselves "Shit, I don't want my kids to look like this ugly fucker" ;)

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2016, 09:30 AM
In the past I have know a few Asian (not "working") girls whose ambition was to have a child to provide their "retirement income". They got pregnant to a desirable guy, then had no further dealings with him, maybe he didn't even know about it. They had the baby and sent it to their mothers to look after for a few years while they continued working. Once the kid was old enough to be independent, they would bring it back.

Sorry mate, I really can't see how your scenario will will work ? to get pregnant with a desirable guy (wealthy ) and earn child support is one thing, to bring up a child on her own is a different devil all together . It's not cheap to bring up a child and provide good education anywhere in the world these days and there is no guarantee the young child will support the single mother when he grows up, and if the child is a girl ?