PDA

View Full Version : Golden

Vmann
21-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Stopped in at this class shop on Gympie Rd Aspley a couple of times over the last few weeks and have been well looked after on both occasions.
First visit was with I think a young Chinese ML. I would say around 23-25 very petite very cute and very friendly definitely no complaints.
Massage was reasonable conversation was easy flowing and the flip side was worth a second visit.
The first ML wasn't there the 2nd time around. So I ended up with an older Thai lady maybe 30-35 but still quite an attractive lady.
This time around I would have to say that I would not recommend the massage but the flip side (with some negotiation) was far more than I had previously experience and very pleasing.
There is a 3rd ML that I have seen here but not yet had a massage with, she has an awesome looking tat over her left tit that keeps me thinking that I would love to get a better look at.
So yes more than likely I will be heading back again in the hope I can score a massage with this girl. only real complaint is the fact that there is no shower facilities

DirtySanchez
21-04-2016, 08:31 PM
I can only hope they have changed their roster, the only girls I ever saw here, while accomodating, were not very attractive at all.

Rosco80
21-04-2016, 10:48 PM
I've seen 4 different MLs here, all quite young. Two quite cute, one not as cute, but with great assets and the last I didn't care for much. Varying massage techniques, but I seem to keep going back...

Rob.Kilbey
22-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Gents thanks for the info....what sort of $ are they wanting at Golden ?

Rosco80
22-04-2016, 07:55 AM
I think it's $45/30mins and $65/60 mins. Happiness seems to be in the lower $ range for Brisbane.

oilman
22-04-2016, 01:06 PM
This place rocks!