PDA

View Full Version : Question unscented oil

8minds
22-04-2016, 12:47 PM
what do you do not to get any smell of massage?

NaughtyBoy13
22-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Ah ha! Maybe you got scared someone would smell a different smell on you :) Massage without oil for example

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2016, 02:42 PM

I think a lot of well established massage shops such as the good old Snow Lotus and Silver Fox all use good quality non scented massage oil. the mandatory hot towel usually does an adequate job in removing the oil so your clothings will not be sticky when you put them back on.

Of course, nothing beats a shower to proper clean yourself up before you heading home.

But if you are married or have a live-in girl friend or partner then you must be on high alert to protect your family and home life, if you see a ML using a run of the mill baby oil bottle, be very firm and tell her NOT to apply those oil on your body as the smells will stay.

Be very careful out there people.

Cheers

NaughtyBoy13
22-04-2016, 03:51 PM
I think a lot of well established massage shops such as the good old Snow Lotus and Silver Fox all use good quality non scented massage oil. the mandatory hot towel usually does an adequate job in removing the oil so your clothings will not be sticky when you put them back on.

Of course, nothing beats a shower to proper clean yourself up before you heading home.

But if you are married or have a live-in girl friend or partner then you must be on high alert to protect your family and home life, if you see a ML using a run of the mill baby oil bottle, be very firm and tell her NOT to apply those oil on your body as the smells will stay.

Be very careful out there people.

Cheers
Please dont use soap or body wash too :) it leaves a different smells as well

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Please dont use soap or body wash too :) it leaves a different smells as well

very good point, I think the body wash used by 227 Broadway was non scented and just have a neutral soap smell - not strong enough to raise any suspicions at home !!

NaughtyBoy13
22-04-2016, 07:50 PM
very good point, I think the body wash used by 227 Broadway was non scented and just have a neutral soap smell - not strong enough to raise any suspicions at home !!
You dont know that girls are very sensitive with smells and unusual things :) Ive seen once, lol

wildoman
22-04-2016, 08:30 PM
I always use a lynx spray to drown out a scent of massage and sex

rooter
22-04-2016, 09:05 PM
If you're a smoker have two ciggies in the car with the doors and windows shut.

deucebigalow
22-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Or hide in plain sight.

As far as my GF is concerned, I have regular massages at the legit shop near my office for my chronic back pain. Normally after work or during lunch.

Luckily, there are two not-so-legit shops near my work as well.

No need for worrying about the scented oil.

aussiegaigin
23-04-2016, 12:17 AM
I can't recall being at any massage shops where I have ended up with an after-scent from the oil. Maybe my natural BO cancels it out.

A bigger problem has been girls who drown themselves in perfume, and that transfers itself to your body and clothes.

A few times in the past, I have come out of a shop thinking I have a very distinct "odour", even after not having direct contact with a scented up girl. I had been a bit worried about meeting up later with my girlfriend who has the sensitivity of a bloodhound, but she has said nothing. I came to the conclusion that some of these smells stay in your nasal passages for some time after, so they seem quite prominent when you breathe, but they are not detectable by others. "Washing" your nostrils with warm water sniffing usually eliminates the sensation.

NaughtyBoy13
23-04-2016, 12:47 AM
I can't recall being at any massage shops where I have ended up with an after-scent from the oil. Maybe my natural BO cancels it out.

A bigger problem has been girls who drown themselves in perfume, and that transfers itself to your body and clothes.

A few times in the past, I have come out of a shop thinking I have a very distinct "odour", even after not having direct contact with a scented up girl. I had been a bit worried about meeting up later with my girlfriend who has the sensitivity of a bloodhound, but she has said nothing. I came to the conclusion that some of these smells stay in your nasal passages for some time after, so they seem quite prominent when you breathe, but they are not detectable by others. "Washing" your nostrils with warm water sniffing usually eliminates the sensation.

Thats true, some people spay heaps of perfume on their clothes n skin. So you might get some if you hug them :)

CunningLinguist
23-04-2016, 10:42 AM
I can't stand MLs who spray their hair with perfume, if you are getting intimate with them your hair absorbs the smell and it is impossible to get it out unless you wash your hair!
So if I stumble across a perfumed hair ML I will only do DATY, no kissing!