PDA

View Full Version : General talk Toowong ML review

incognito69
22-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Hey boys, long time lurker and fairly new punter here. Thought I'd better make my first post a review. Anyway, I visited this lady tonight:

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-vietnamese-girl-genuine-pics-or-its-free-massage-with-extras-no-full-service/13493336

Pics are real but she definitely isn't 25, probably mid thirties and she speaks English reasonably well with either a Viet or Thai accent not sure.

Paid $80 for 30 minute massage with hand relief. Massage was super amateur but still pretty relaxing, when I flipped over she ended up giving me a bj with condom on without me having said anything or paying any extra so that was a huge plus.

Cheers guys.

dean69
23-04-2016, 02:13 PM
I have tried to see her twice, she was working out of Tribeca Apartments in Brisbane made a booking showed up on time texted her no reply. About 30 mins later she texts and apologises. I saw her new ad at Toowong, so I gave her another go. I booked for 10am once again messed me around, told her I was there she text me back and says I need to give more notice. I said I booked you for 10am, sorry I make mistake you come later. I said not a chance and headed down To GTM underwood for a enjoyable visit.

HBerg
24-04-2016, 12:10 PM
Yes, she double-booked me once so I bailed within about 2 minutes of her not replying, and sure enough 30 minutes later (as I'm about to head into Exquisite) I get the message 'OK BBY, UNIT X, BUZZ NOW"

Fuck that. Get yer shit together, girl.

Good to see you got a decent experience though.