PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Anna. Over Rated

tojo
31-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I was down in the shire the other day and thought I'd take my first visit to T64. I normally stick to my usual places for punting but the lure of a competiton and all the good reviews of this place made me stop in and check it out. I'm pretty sure I won't be winning the review comp from this session....

I went up and was greeted by the mamasan, explained it was my first visit. She said only one girl available, but best girl, best service for you! Was introduced to Anna, I thought she was ok, not stunning but certainly not ugly, I usually like a bit of choice, so I asked if there were other girls to be had, but was told they were all busy, and to be fair I heard a couple of them getting a good rogering as I walked past the other rooms. So I opted to see Anna for 45 mins, She is sporting a lovely large set of tits, and a pretty enough face, her arse was ok, all up I'd give her A 7/10 for looks and body. Though I prefer pocket rockets to the curvier ladies.

We got to some small chat when she cam into the room as I showered and I was at full mast as I stepped out of the shower. Now unfortunately my last 3 or four punts all been kinda average. Some good points, but some bad points for all the girls, I've been hanging for a session full of action and passion and fun for ages, but just haven't found anyone of late who is ticking all the boxes in my budget range. I digress... I lay on the bed and Anna asked me if I wanted a massage. No thanks I said, I was ready for some action. Now from most of the reviews I've read about Taren Point I was expecting some DFk and BBJ, well I certainly didn't get it from Anna. She left her g-string on, had a condom on me before I knew it and started on a cbj. To her credit it was better than I expected. If it was bbbj I think it would have been great. She does have some oral skills and was at it for a while. But she was kinda avoiding to let me touch her body. Onto the sex, firstly she rode me reverse cowgirl which was quite a nice view, swapped to mish, then doggy. She didn't like me touching her tits at all, and I was starting to go soft. Tried some side saddle, but still couldn't come, Anna finished me off with a hand job, as I gave her a little fingering, but, she was way rough with my cock and it wasn't too enjoyable.

On the whole I'd give the session a 3/10. I'm really reluctant to go back now. I like the look of some of the ladies and some of the reviews are excellent too. I just don't know now...... If mamsan says shes the best on and I get a royal dud, it definately dampens the spirits

tarenpoint64
31-01-2013, 11:49 PM
I will have a talk to Sophie about Anna - BBBJ is normally on offer - I am surprised at Anna but I do recognise LW's comments when she has an off day a bit of a hit and miss. maybe you didnt click.

I would recommend to try Michelle, Eva, Yoyo or Sammy

it would help to read the reviews here I will give you a hint >>>http://forum.aus99.com/tags.php?tag=64+alexander

tojo I will get back to you soon

thanks
Dean

Sextus
01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
"...and to be fair I heard a couple of them getting a good rogering as I walked past the other rooms.

Tojo, one thing I love about 64 is the thin walls!

One of my main enjoyments while doing a bit of waiting for my booking is to listen to those horny honeys getting pounded. Put it this way, if I was female, it would be enough to make me WET.

He he he...

And I think I think the term "rogering" to be funny. What a classic British expression.

Now, I saw Anna myself but a few days ago, and I was mentally prepared to enjoy her assets while overlooking some well known drawbacks (dfk nix.) I definitely got bbbj though, and I appreciated her swishing tongue on my cock head greatly. I find her to be so cute, and funny, and her speaking clear English when she looks so exotically 100% Vietnamese - thank you Malcom Fraser! - is a real treat. Her English is a total surprise, as I have become indoctrinated into the difficulty with communicating as soon as I see such exotic faces.

Her body is that of a soft, voluptuous goddess, something I, myself, do prefer, (largely.) Her arse is so gorgeous, I literally tried to consume it as her cheeks embraced my own. It was fun to hear her giggle and moan in turns at my violation while I was down there trying to! In mish she has a way of her soft full legs and hips holding you and accepting you into her that is so embracing, and I remembered that from the only other time I have seen her more than a year ago. It is something to do with her body shape. And her tits, as you mentioned, are absolutely gorgeous. Overall, I really enjoyed myself. If I was the boyfriend she must reserve her dfk for, I'd love to **** her senseless every day.

ilovefs
01-02-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm sorry you didn't have the best time. Anna is very nice although not my type of punt (lack of kissing etc), I think its just unfortunate you got her for your first experience at 64. Guys either really like her or don't, not much in between. Maybe because she is the little bit different to your usual asian brothel girl.

Don't let it put you off 64, there are plenty of great girls to be had!

Littlewonder
01-02-2013, 06:39 AM
All the positive report I have read on Anna lately I was begining to think she might have changed thanks for the update bro seems she is still the old Anna. Mind you if she is in the mood she could always get into it unfortunately for me she was always hit and miss.

Cheech
01-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Sounds like another Monica to me.....

wilisno
01-02-2013, 08:06 AM
I had a few very good sessions with Anna before when she worked elsewhere, and she recognized me from the second visit, excellent GFE.

the wizard
01-02-2013, 08:14 AM
I hate it when the girls are moody as you go in never knowing what to expect.
At least with the likes of Eva and Cici- you will never go home disappointed regardless of what mood they are in.
I have wanted to visit Anna for some time, especially when I heard her speaking to Sophie in excellent english- cute voice
just hope she will be responsive to me.

alot
01-02-2013, 08:24 AM
I did try her once
She is nice,friendly but only cbj.

lonely heart
01-02-2013, 08:43 AM
I did try her once
She is nice,friendly but only cbj.

Same here nice girl, pocket rocket and friendly but was disappointed only get CBJ even on my second return in the same week.

tojo
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
I will have a talk to Sophie about Anna - BBBJ is normally on offer - I am surprised at Anna but I do recognise LW's comments when she has an off day a bit of a hit and miss. maybe you didnt click.

I would recommend to try Michelle, Eva, Yoyo or Sammy

it would help to read the reviews here I will give you a hint >>>http://forum.aus99.com/tags.php?tag=64+alexander

tojo I will get back to you soon

thanks
Dean

Thanks for the feedback Dean. Unfortunately I wasn't in the position to check the internet and the girls on that day, or their reviews and pictures. I may have made a different decision if I had done that. I just turned up to try my luck. It's interesting to see the feedback from the other guys here, It definately seems she is hit and miss. Certainly a miss for me. In fact looking back on it I should have walked at the 30 minute mark when I started to ask myself was it really worht the effort.

Things I liked about my first visit to the shop, were it's cleanliness, easy parking and great prices.I would have loved the opportunity to meet more ladies, but I realise that's not always possible in a busy and popular shop. I just hate being told that a girl is the best there, and gives a good service, when upon reflection of the service and the opportunity to read previous reviews, it shows I could have waited for better ladies. If there's only one girl there so be it, but I hate to be told BS to keep me there. I stayed because she's a nice looking girl, and for the good reputation of the shop on this forum. Don't get me wrong, Anna is a nice girl, she was friendly enough, easy to communicate with and didn't do anything to offend me. Her service just fell way short of the minimum standards I enjoy. I can see how some guys could click with her very well but unfortunately I didn't.

the wizard
01-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Tojo thanks for your honesty, 64 is a great shop with great girls as you can see from heaps of reviews.
Shift through them to find something that appeals to you-
Eva and Cici just to name two are almost legendary there, their service and experience is very evident.
Trust you will give 64 another try.

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Tojo, 64 is a great place, but a punt is a punt and as you know that is why we go! Sometimes you get gems and sometimes you don't get what you believe you should. Treat each girl with kindness and I'm sure you will click with many of the other ladies that work at this fine establishment.
Like stated, you just didn't click with Anna, oh well. Your review is honest and that goes a long way, management can only recommend a lady, but in reality even if she is amazing with 99% of customers, sometimes there is that 1% where you just don't gel. Hope this doesn't dampen your view of 64.

Have a quick read at some AR and you will see that this place itself is a Gem (well, the girls are a large part of that I guess)! And if possible, have a quick look at the roster that is always updated by Dean and ring ahead to make sure you get the lady you want. relax then enjoy!

Sextus
01-02-2013, 09:07 PM
you will see that this place itself is a Gem (well, the girls are a large part of that I guess)!

Yes, architecturally, it is certainly no Taj Mahal, but the girls within - aah, the girls...

Well - I lie, 64 does have one great architectural merit - the legendary pink stairwell, the giant symbolic vagina that you enter into with your whole body. Talk about setting the mood! In that significant detail, yes, it does match the Taj Mahal, the other great architectural symbol of love.

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 11:01 PM
That is all I see now Sextus, giant Vagina like in Patch Adams

tojo
01-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Tojo thanks for your honesty, 64 is a great shop with great girls as you can see from heaps of reviews.
Shift through them to find something that appeals to you-
Eva and Cici just to name two are almost legendary there, their service and experience is very evident.
Trust you will give 64 another try.

Cheers for the postive feedback lads. Funny U mention it Wizard, but the photos and reviews for CiCi have made me want to see her. Hopefully something lines up with my Roster soon. Jimmyk, you're totally right about it being a punt. I always treat the ladies well, I like to make them feel as good as they make me feel, so hopefully the next lady I visit and I click. I guess I'm feeling a bit like a poker player who is on tilt at the moment. I'm not having a great run with new girls I've seen.

don_corleone
02-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Bro Cheech, I agree with you. This girl maybe Monica....but pretended to be Anna ha ha. Monica is simply the worst.

cmk76
02-02-2013, 11:03 AM
That is all I see now Sextus, giant Vagina like in Patch Adams

Now that you mention it, I have now an image of Robin Williams every time sextus' name or review pops up! Do you own a stethoscope, sextus? I could see you examining the lassies at 64, with your other 'scope' poking out from your white coat! lol!

Sextus
02-02-2013, 12:00 PM
I haven't seen that movie, Patch Adams - does that have Robin Williams in it? - so I don't know the reference. I don't look anything like RW though.

Sounds like I should see the film if it features giant vaginas that swallow you up whole like 64's does.

(Man, it is no wonder I literally dream about that place - I just recently had my third one!)

jimmyk
02-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Tell us the dream Sextus!
Patch Adams is alright, but just youtube patch adams funny and im sure that clip of the giant vagina will come up. Its only say a few minutes long.

Starlight
02-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Not all but few girls & few shops are over rated. On the other hand its not necessary that one girl provides the same passionate service or 6 star service to all of her clients.

cmk76
02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
I haven't seen that movie, Patch Adams - does that have Robin Williams in it? - so I don't know the reference. I don't look anything like RW though.

Sounds like I should see the film if it features giant vaginas that swallow you up whole like 64's does.

(Man, it is no wonder I literally dream about that place - I just recently had my third one!)

Robin Williams was the one who loosely coined the phrase ".. instead of tall, dark and handsome, how about short, furry and funny?!..." (referring to himself) His overall personality is the perfect example of charm and humour. I think I have subconsciously modeled his behaviour when interacting with the fairer sex, however a little less 'animated' than he would be in real life. This is also due to a regular diet of Mork & Mindy as a young child

kickass
04-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Hard luck Tojo ... seems like the passion was missing.