PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting on MOC

Fei Jei
24-04-2016, 04:03 PM
My punting life has been on and off for a while, did enjoy the golden age of punting with many shops and agencies with great results. So today I'm punting on what would normally be a sure thing 3-5 years ago at MOC. I know times have changed and their rep is not what it used to be. So being an optimist I'm taking a punt on them and I will give the bros an honest review.
Again it's been a while for me, normally a 5* guy, have very little chance to get to ginza (closed Sunday's!). Also since 5* prices have gone up might as well dabble into the unknown!

Wish me luck..

FJ

cassius
24-04-2016, 04:56 PM
good luck dude. great team player. let us know. it used to be excellent but like you i have not been there since it changed hands.

Littlewonder
25-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Good luck to you, I always thing go with what you know and where you have had success. The rest is up to you.

cassius
27-04-2016, 09:21 PM
waiting for a report! old style was pics always true but services often less than advertised. still used to be great.

cassius
07-05-2016, 02:48 PM
well given the promised test drive was not reported, I decided to try. I saw Aries, who is very beautiful, and very nice to be with. Exactly as advertised and pictures genuine. Reception was friendly and professional. Conclusion: the agency is definitely worth favoring.

cuteguy
07-05-2016, 03:58 PM
The prices of most girls are at $380-$400 per hour and may are for Asian customers only. You can't expect to have a thriving business where you just cater for one group of people.

wilisno
07-05-2016, 05:00 PM
The prices of most girls are at $380-$400 per hour and may are for Asian customers only. You can't expect to have a thriving business where you just cater for one group of people.

You can't be more wrong there ! Even customers from Syd99, 80% are Asians visiting in/outcall services !

cassius
07-05-2016, 05:43 PM
And as long as some non Asian guys are rough, you cannot blame the girls for imposing the condition, or the shops for respecting their choice.

Fei Jei
12-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Sorry for the delays bros,

This not after report. Just general discussion on the comparison of MOC now and the golden era of MOC.

Well hate to disappoint, unfortunately from experience they are day and night. For the price of the agency it really lacks the stock to back up it.

I saw a clubbing girl but she ended to be a milf with ceseran scare and all. Prob in her 30s and not even close to looking like a clubbing girl. Still attractive but when the it came to the business side unfortunately it did not deliver. MOC Advertised sercives are BS too.

I feel sorry for the new management once a premium product but now it should be in the range of $180-220, not +$300. There are plenty of competition that are reliable and consistent, so if u want to bet on a winner try somewhere else or if u want to have a proper punt and try your luck give MOC a go.

Max Impact
12-05-2016, 01:07 PM
And as long as some non Asian guys are rough, you cannot blame the girls for imposing the condition, or the shops for respecting their choice.

So only non Asian guys are capable of being rough on girls? Who told you that?

YI88
12-05-2016, 02:59 PM
So only non Adian guys are capable of being rough on girls? Who told you that?
Ask any Korean girl about Indians. They dislike their rough behavior and body smell. They prefer not to be with them, even if paid. The Indians are Asians too.

cuteguy
12-05-2016, 03:17 PM

Many Asian girls that I have met have mentioned bad experiences with non Caucasian guys and therefore, it can't be argued that the reason why some Asian girls make it a requirement that they only see Asian only is solely attributed to this reason. We all know men whether they be Asian, European, Middle Eastern or African can be abusive towards women but to point the finger at non Asian guys only for being rough is uncalled for in this case. Social attitudes and behaviours towards women vary in various cultures around the world. Some treat women equally while others have their women discriminated and exposed to constant harassment and violence.

As for Indians, they are Asians and I do understand that India belongs to the Asian continent. Are they being banned from places that advertise services just for 'Asians only'?

CunningLinguist
12-05-2016, 09:27 PM
At the risk of starting a race riot I have been told by some WLs that asians only is polite code for no Indians ...
Sadly India has a very bad record for violence against women, of cource not all Indians do this but enough do to give them a bad reputation.

mikael66
13-05-2016, 12:06 AM
I tried MOC a couple of weeks ago. I was expecting something good for the advertised price. But i am a bit disappointed, that the girl in the photo is not the same girl that came. Also, the girl that came is obviously older than the advertised photo.

MAX FAKE
13-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Bookings welcome.

CunningLinguist
13-05-2016, 08:51 AM
I have no problems with MOC these days, I just never visit ... :)