PDA

View Full Version : Question Do late night/early morning WLs take drugs to keep working?

jbrixton
24-04-2016, 05:00 PM
How do WLs that work until early morning (like 6am) able to stay awake & functioning? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that shops give their girls small amounts of speed (methamphetamine) to keep them going.

I normally punt during the day/early evening but the other night I had a night punt with a regular and while she denied she had taken anything, but as a former recreational user myself, I could see all the typical accompaniments to speed use were there: gum, ciggies, fidgeting, sill texting me at 8am after a 6pm-6am shift.... Couldn't see how her pupils were on the night cause the room was dim.

She also recently asked me out of the blue to borrow 1000 for 1 day, saying that she was low on cash, which given how much she has been working, shouldn't be possible. In any case, I'm concerned for her. Any advice from seasoned/informed punters on how common this is and what, if anything, I should do about it?

Pussyhands
24-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Never get mixed up with ppl asking for moneys that u don't know very well.

Don't need to be a punter for that.

Relating drugs, I have heard girls take drugs with clients - possibly bought from brothel, and some also mentioned WL offering him drugs after bbfs. Some crazy shit like that lol

CunningLinguist
24-04-2016, 06:33 PM
How do WLs that work until early morning (like 6am) able to stay awake & functioning? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that shops give their girls small amounts of speed (methamphetamine) to keep them going.

I normally punt during the day/early evening but the other night I had a night punt with a regular and while she denied she had taken anything, but as a former recreational user myself, I could see all the typical accompaniments to speed use were there: gum, ciggies, fidgeting, sill texting me at 8am after a 6pm-6am shift.... Couldn't see how her pupils were on the night cause the room was dim.

She also recently asked me out of the blue to borrow 1000 for 1 day, saying that she was low on cash, which given how much she has been working, shouldn't be possible. In any case, I'm concerned for her. Any advice from seasoned/informed punters on how common this is and what, if anything, I should do about it?

Stop seeing her dude, and for fucks sake don't ever lend a ML/WL money ...

cuteguy
24-04-2016, 06:47 PM

Don't need to be a punter for that.

Relating drugs, I have heard girls take drugs with clients - possibly bought from brothel, and some also mentioned WL offering him drugs after bbfs. Some crazy shit like that lol

I sometimes wonder how some girls manage to work right through the night and into the early hours of the following day. It could be a few Redbulls or something else to keep them awake. As for drugs, it does occur behind the scenes at some brothels and strip clubs. If some places don't offer it then there are some customers who offer the drugs to the girls. The result being that the girls become addicted and then become clients of their customers.

If a WL is asking for money despite the fact that she could be earning more in one day than what an average worker earns in a week won't make me open my wallet and hand over the cash. What guarantee will you receive from the girl that she will repay the money? My advice is to stay away and you won't be out of pocket.

NaughtyBoy13
24-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Ive seen girls who working from early morning till' late night. One of them drinking V drinks to get energy n stay awake. Its really sad ! Some of them smoking, bla bla bla. But who can guarantee that there is non-drug users :)

aussiegaigin
24-04-2016, 08:06 PM
There are a lot of industries that have people working overnight in strenuous and fatigue inducing jobs. If you do it regularly you become acclimatised to it.

Many of those girls might be dependent on boosters even when working day shifts

MAX FAKE
24-04-2016, 08:29 PM
No they just drink very strong coffee to keep them up....maybe even with no milk or sugar

Rpd
25-04-2016, 09:38 AM
You're deluded if you believe this behaviour is restricted to night shift. I have been offered Coke By two day shift MLs at a popular Korean rnt parlour. It's long hours and strenuous work no matter what shift they are working.

Littlewonder
25-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Girls that do drugs do drugs girls that don't don't.

I think its always best to see a girl early in the day that way she is fresh and IMHO usually give the best service, having said that I have seen some of my favourites later in the day and not been disappointed in most instances.

jbrixton
26-04-2016, 07:42 AM
You're deluded if you believe this behaviour is restricted to night shift. I have been offered Coke By two day shift MLs at a popular Korean rnt parlour. It's long hours and strenuous work no matter what shift they are working.

oh no, i don't doubt it.

bigcu20
26-04-2016, 12:51 PM

I once was banging a korean chick while she was smoking ice damn was she horny

jbrixton
27-04-2016, 07:25 AM

In this case we've been seeing each other regularly for 3 months.

dy-no-mite1
27-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Depends which Brothel your referring to, then I could be able to you.