PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has anyone ever had problems with other customers ?

nocturnalman
26-04-2016, 08:43 PM
So last time I went to Marsh St in Clyde/Granville on a saturday night (always busy saturdays there) to see Jessica (caucasian - portugese) .
They actually do get some nice Caucasian girls there from time to time.
So as I was walking in I saw that it was busy and there was a free waiting room ,so I went in there and waited ,the wait seemed to be long because
there were many waiting and no girls came so I could see them.By the time a group of new customers came and I could here them speaking Arabic ,and I knew directly that they were Lebanese ( which I am too ,but most people wouldnt know because I look more European).
The receptionist told them to wait in the same room I was waiting in ,because all others were full and I was just one person in the room.
So they came in ,one of them directly looked at me and said "Bro ,get the hell out of here".They were like typical strong built Lebs and I was like Ok and then I left.I didnt tell them that I am Lebanese too ,I just left.I was like in my mind if they would still get aggressive and maybe start a fight I would have to get back up and it would end like in a mass fight ,and maybe it would end up in the news "Lebanese punters fight a group of other lebanese punters at a brothel".
I was like nah boy just get the hell out.
Did something like that happen to any of you before ?

SaltyWetMan
26-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Sorry to hear about that mate. Only trouble Ive had is seeing a punter come out the room Im going into next.

NaughtyBoy13
26-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Tell him that you don't understand English

samuraiboy
26-04-2016, 10:42 PM
I hate to think how they treat the girls....seriously...

NaughtyBoy13
26-04-2016, 10:50 PM
I hate to think how they treat the girls....seriously...

Good point ! I think they would fck the girl like a truck, lol

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Good point ! I think they would fck the girl like a truck, lol

Not necessarily , may be they are just like the OP, looked like Lebanese but behaved like a well mannered European gentleman ?? We can't just generalise people by their race or background !

Licker
26-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Not necessarily , may be they are just like the OP, looked like Lebanese but behaved like a well mannered European gentleman ?? We can't just generalise people by their race or background !

I understand your sentiment on not using stereotypes, but...
Does this sound like a well mannered European gentleman??

So they came in ,one of them directly looked at me and said "Bro ,get the hell out of here".

There has to be some people that actually act like the stereotype, otherwise the stereotype would not have formed.

CunningLinguist
27-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Never been there and not likely to now ...
I hate crowded brothels!
Best to leave fuckwits like this alone as they probably have knives.

cuteguy
27-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Never been there and not likely to now ...
I hate crowded brothels!
Best to leave fuckwits like this alone as they probably have knives.

Best to stay out of their way. Most brothels don't have security guards. These guys can come in, cause some disturbance, be rough with the girls and nothing will happen to them. Can you imagine what they might do to the girls when the door is closed? I don't want to go there.

NaughtyBoy13
27-04-2016, 12:45 AM

I dont say anything about Race or background. Shjt people are shit people no matter what race they are.

NaughtyBoy13
27-04-2016, 12:48 AM
Best to stay out of their way. Most brothels don't have security guards. These guys can come in, cause some disturbance, be rough with the girls and nothing will happen to them. Can you imagine what they might do to the girls when the door is closed? I don't want to go there.

They dont have security guard, but they have security cameras. But normally brothels dont want to have a problems to call police. Somehow it will affect their business and they dont want it

Sam88
27-04-2016, 12:48 AM
lol wow I would totally not go back to the place ever again, feel comfortable is more important in a punt imo!

cuteguy
27-04-2016, 12:59 AM
If there was an incident and the police were called. They would want to interview everyone who was present at the time of the incident. You wouldn't want to be mixed up in such case.

Pussyhands
27-04-2016, 08:27 AM
I was waiting at liaisons backroom when it was busy. Another punter sat directly opposite me and I smiled at him then he shook his head and looked away.

No idea what he was about - could have sat else where lol

Moral to the story there's a lot if nut cases out there.

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I was waiting at liaisons backroom when it was busy. Another punter sat directly opposite me and I smiled at him then he shook his head and looked away.

No idea what he was about - could have sat else where lol

Moral to the story there's a lot if nut cases out there.

I would never sit in a waiting room with the other punters !

NaughtyBoy13
27-04-2016, 09:57 AM
I would never sit in a waiting room with the other punters !
I dont want too. All smoker ! And I'm not !

Alan86
27-04-2016, 10:08 AM
I've never had a problem with other customers. Usually I wouldn't interact with them.

Sometimes I hate when idiots are like right behind me queuing up at reception - give me some freakin privacy dickhead!

Yes, there are a lot of assholes out there. I've heard Babylon Spa has drug lords frequenting there lol.

It's just like anywhere really. You can have problems with people anywhere. If it really gets serious and your rights have been infringed, call the police.

cato
27-04-2016, 09:46 PM
I agree with Alan86

You did the right thing by walking out. Not worth the trouble. There are dickheads of all races getting around all over the place. Chances are that at some point trouble will find you and you're always best to step around it, if you can.

Littlewonder
01-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Only when they book the girl I want to see or the shop double books the girl.

Most customers are only there to see a girl they are not there to make things hard or difficult for other customers, if we as customers are polite and respect the fact that we are all there for the same thing and even in some case the same girl then no problem.

otokosg
01-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Most customers are only there to see a girl they are not there to make things hard or difficult for other customers, if we as customers are polite and respect the fact that we are all there for the same thing and even in some case the same girl then no problem.

Unfortunately there are heaps of jerks out there who are anything but polite. Not just in a parlor but on the road as well, we have all seen aggressive drivers screaming 'fuck you' when the car in front simply followed the speed limit, haven't we? And recently with the CBD roadwork some bikers are behaving like idiots too.

rcha086
01-05-2016, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear nocturnalman, but you absolutely did the right thing. Would definitely hit my ego but it's not worth getting into an altercation over, especially in a brothel.

Thankfully I've not had a similar experience. I've been to those brothels in Clyde/Granville before and I can understand the possibility of being in a situation like that, so I stay away from them unless I'm really desperate.

Absolutely don't understand the behaviour of some people, I just wonder in what point in their life led them to be like this? Shitty/undisciplined parenting? Like-minded mates?

NigStick
12-05-2016, 08:21 PM
So last time I went to Marsh St in Clyde/Granville on a saturday night (always busy saturdays there) to see Jessica (caucasian - portugese) .
They actually do get some nice Caucasian girls there from time to time.
So as I was walking in I saw that it was busy and there was a free waiting room ,so I went in there and waited ,the wait seemed to be long because
there were many waiting and no girls came so I could see them.By the time a group of new customers came and I could here them speaking Arabic ,and I knew directly that they were Lebanese ( which I am too ,but most people wouldnt know because I look more European).
The receptionist told them to wait in the same room I was waiting in ,because all others were full and I was just one person in the room.
So they came in ,one of them directly looked at me and said "Bro ,get the hell out of here".They were like typical strong built Lebs and I was like Ok and then I left.I didnt tell them that I am Lebanese too ,I just left.I was like in my mind if they would still get aggressive and maybe start a fight I would have to get back up and it would end like in a mass fight ,and maybe it would end up in the news "Lebanese punters fight a group of other lebanese punters at a brothel".
I was like nah boy just get the hell out.
Did something like that happen to any of you before ?

This is funny tho lol