PDA

View Full Version : Question Korean brothel Nadiwa?

Jrbarry
27-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi, told of a place with a name like Nadiwa, but the person who told me was unclear and I can't find anything on the net, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

NaughtyBoy13
27-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Hi, told of a place with a name like Nadiwa, but the person who told me was unclear and I can't find anything on the net, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I have never heard something like this. But there are heaps of Korean girls working in this industry. Finding them are not hard :)

wilisno
27-04-2016, 01:32 AM

Thanks
I think you mean Nadira, it was a Korean brothel years ago, it has changed names several times already, it's 127 Regent St, Chippendale.

Jrbarry
27-04-2016, 11:46 PM
I think you mean Nadira, it was a Korean brothel years ago, it has changed names several times already, it's 127 Regent St, Chippendale.

Thanks, I'm sure that's it, just the pronunciation changed after going through a few people.

cuteguy
28-04-2016, 12:02 AM
There are many shops and agencies with Korean girls. You shouldn't have a problem finding a Korean WL in Sydney.