PDA

View Full Version : Question Korean Body Slides

Sam88
27-04-2016, 01:22 AM
I've been reading a fair bit about that but can't seem to be able to figure out how it is like?! Is it the same as a Nuru massage? Can't seem to find any pictures/videos of them.

Any bros can share? :D:shout:

Alan86
27-04-2016, 01:29 AM
I've been reading a fair bit about that but can't seem to be able to figure out how it is like?! Is it the same as a Nuru massage? Can't seem to find any pictures/videos of them.

K-girls were all I knew for so long (Chequers, Masstige8 etc). Not sure how different it is, but they tend to lay kisses all over your body, eg Chest etc.

Go to Mastige8 and try one for yourself

cuteguy
27-04-2016, 01:38 AM
K-girls were all I knew for so long (Chequers, Masstige8 etc). Not sure how different it is, but they tend to lay kisses all over your body, eg Chest etc.

Go to Mastige8 and try one for yourself

Some of the Korean premium or diamond girls at Gladesville lay kisses and rub their breasts all over your body.

Sam88
27-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Some of the Korean premium or diamond girls at Gladesville lay kisses and rub their breasts all over your body.

I see, sounds like the massage I recently had with Candy at VIP Massage! She's korean apparently. it was really good lol and it was warm massage oil lol

NaughtyBoy13
27-04-2016, 08:56 AM

Korean Massage Juliet Burwood - Ive been there few time, that is body2body massage. First, shower together, girl will wash your body. Then you gonna lay down on Massage table, girl will put a towel on your back n she performs hot oil massage.

Then body2body massage, she will use her breats to roll all over your back. She may kiss to your neck, your ear to give you a freaking feeling :)

When you facing up, she will do the same with your chest, hands, arms, stomach, legs, foot, and oil all over.

At the end, she will perform a happy ending with HJ combine with CBJ :)

Pretty good exp :)

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2016, 09:44 AM
I see, sounds like the massage I recently had with Candy at VIP Massage! She's korean apparently. it was really good lol and it was warm massage oil lol

Candy used to be a trainer at some Korean shops teaching new K gals how to body to body, she is the master man !!

sukeong
27-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Would not recommend masstige 8. Try Midas instead or cauc massage place bodyrotic at Camperdown for upscale bodyslide places

Sam88
28-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Thanks for all the amazing suggestions guys, that Korean Massage in Burwood does sound tempting ;D

woods23
28-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Would not recommend masstige 8. Try Midas instead or cauc massage place bodyrotic at Camperdown for upscale bodyslide places

Why bro.
I meet 2 of my fav there .
But that's long long time ago lol
The good old time :)

sukeong
28-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Why bro.
I meet 2 of my fav there .
But that's long long time ago lol
The good old time :)

Cuz all the previous time I went there were shit sessions. Girls all had kps and cold attitude. Only good time I had was first time I went there many years ago lol. I only went Midas once but the experience with the girl was infinitly better. Pity cuz I actually live much closer to M8 than midas

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Cuz all the previous time I went there were shit sessions. Girls all had kps and cold attitude. Only good time I had was first time I went there many years ago lol. I only went Midas once but the experience with the girl was infinitly better. Pity cuz I actually live much closer to M8 than midas

If you are close to M8, you are just around the corner from Babylon then, been there and tried their Korean massage at all ??

sukeong
28-04-2016, 06:55 PM
If you are close to M8, you are just around the corner from Babylon then, been there and tried their Korean massage at all ??

Yes been there afew times but for the chinese massage. I don't like to use the spa facilities so it's a waste of money for me

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Yes been there afew times but for the chinese massage. I don't like to use the spa facilities so it's a waste of money for me

Before I was introduced to the much more economical Chinese RnT shops - in particularly 501 Newtown - I was going to At Michelles, Zanadu, Chequers and Babylon for a long time. But once I tasted the 501/532, 288, 741, 376, 316, 139, 252 etc. there is no turning back really !!