PDA

View Full Version : Question Any tips for punting in taiwan

Sexmonster
27-04-2016, 02:47 AM
Hey bros,

Will be travelling to Taiwan tomorrow (Taipei) and will be staying in the zhongshan dist. Would love to bang a taiwanese girl. Any tips on if there are any shops or which bars are good to goto. Will be there for the next 4 days so any advise if greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mojo
18-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Hey bros,
Will be travelling to Taiwan tomorrow (Taipei) and will be staying in the zhongshan dist. Would love to bang a taiwanese girl. Any tips on if there are any shops or which bars are good to goto. Will be there for the next 4 days so any advise if greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
A bit late - hope you had a great time. If you are white guy then go free range.

I would suggest Carnegies http://www.nightlifereviews.net/carnegies-taipei/ as it is dead easy for find someone that is willing especially mid week. Some of the clubs near Xinyi in the 101 area and quite good too.

docevil
26-07-2016, 04:24 AM
Hey bros,

Thanks!

How was the trip? What was your experience like?

Mojo
02-09-2016, 08:57 AM
I have some intel. The red light district is older and not so big now but found near Linsen North road in Taipei.

The area has quite a few Japanese drinking places and is how it all started. There are quite a few places with names like Cupid and Sugar Babies with tattooed gentlemen outside and ladies with that look. I think it would be much easier if you spoke Mandarin or Japanese but they still call out to passers by. http://www.bubbletea101.com/taipeis-most-infamous-street-linsen-bei-lu/#
There are plenty of massage places and spas and saunas which might be a better chance for the visitor.
YMMV, but there it is.........

mihiromihiro
23-09-2016, 02:18 PM
I uses jkforum, it is in chinese though and you'll need to filter out what services they really provide