PDA

View Full Version : Question Getting on the Table

str8up
01-05-2016, 12:20 PM
In your experience, do most ml's get on the table when they are giving you a massage and what's your preference?
I noticed about half of them do. My regular who is no longer my regular for that reason said her feet are always planted on the floor. It surprised me a little because she's only 5 foot nothing so i thought it would be easier on her physically. I like when they get on the table (esp. when they straddle your head :) - unfortunately only when faced down) because not only does it seem more intimate but they can use their body weight to get right in the there and get the knots out as i like a good hard massage.

flamejob
01-05-2016, 12:32 PM
definitely love it when their on the table and without a doubt having them sit on your head is a sweet thing. I have had a few MLs who also straddled my head while I was laying face up. one used to rub her pussy over my face while doing that which was a great invitation to dine at the Y at no extra charge.

lazcuba77
01-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Damm amigo flamejob my mouth is watering just thinking on that,!!;)

bigbob
01-05-2016, 08:14 PM
my girl gets on the table straddles my dick panties on still good

reddoor
02-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Up on table for 10mins of intimate cuddling after the main event the perfect finish to the hr just makes it that little bit extra special .

kiwijoe
03-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Can you guys message me some places please?

Digger
03-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Can you guys message me some places please?

Yes, but you will have to back to the other side of the ditch, where you came from!

blanet
08-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Personally, I've found if a girl likes you, she will mount you while massaging the back or legs. Others will just stand for part 1 until it comes time for them to perform part 2 duties. It's so arousing feeling the warmth of her panties gently caressing your lower back while she works out a knot in your shoulders.

flamejob
09-05-2016, 08:07 PM
Personally, I've found if a girl likes you, she will mount you while massaging the back or legs. Others will just stand for part 1 until it comes time for them to perform part 2 duties. It's so arousing feeling the warmth of her panties gently caressing your lower back while she works out a knot in your shoulders.

Or just her skin if in a thong or less :miao:

APL
10-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Its the upside to being bald when you raise your head and rub them ever one Ive had has taken the hint, 1 ml got so into it she removed her panties she was sounding and smelling great better than Old Spice ( pardon the pun) and to top it off on the flip a free finish. Makes up for all the duds but thats punting.