PDA

View Full Version : Good FS place to go in the city

christine123
01-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Dear All:

This is Christine. We are operating in the city today. Please call us on 0406182838 or add our wechat id christine--123 for more info. Alternatively visit our website for photos. Detailed roster will be available in the next few days. Thank you for your attention. Have a lovely afternoon.

Christine.

christine123
05-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Dear All:

This is Christine here. Good afternoon. We have finally sorted out everything and we can provide up to dated info on this forum once again, sorry to keep you waiting. Hopefully I can provide you better service . Please go to the shop info section to check daily roster from now on. For more info, please login to my website, add my wechat id christine--123 or call 0406182838 to speak to me or my assistant . Once again hope to see you very soon.:prettiness::prettiness:

4some
05-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Dear All:

This is Christine here. Good afternoon. We have finally sorted out everything and we can provide up to dated info on this forum once again, sorry to keep you waiting. Hopefully I can provide you better service . Please go to the shop info section to check daily roster from now on. For more info, please login to my website, add my wechat id christine--123 or call 0406182838 to speak to me or my assistant . Once again hope to see you very soon.:prettiness::prettiness:

Christine - No need to apologise...it was worth the wait!!! :) (guys - check out my review of Grace).

I just went to your website and you've got 2 new girls - are these the twins you mentioned to me who can do the double??

christine123
05-05-2016, 08:21 PM
They are not actually twins, but actual real life sisters. Jun and Julie 20 and 23yrs old. Yes, they offered doubles service. Do you fancy that?

cuteguy
05-05-2016, 11:33 PM
They are not actually twins, but actual real life sisters. Jun and Julie 20 and 23yrs old. Yes, they offered doubles service. Do you fancy that?

It was a pure innocent experience all the way with these two lovely sisters. I felt I was in heaven with these cute young girls.