PDA

View Full Version : Question Diva/Posh

Sexkniight
03-05-2016, 11:46 AM
So haven't been to Diva/Posh the last couple weeks, and now looking at the roster their Posh shop is under new management. But on their roster, the girls appear in both shops in the same day as well?
Just wondering if any brothers know what's happening? lol

Also, do they still use their apartment that they had? Which shop to contact for that?

garfield
03-05-2016, 01:04 PM
I thought it was still the same. Just call either shop, and normally they can arrange it for you wherever you want. The girl just move around.

kezza
03-05-2016, 07:27 PM
The old Posh shop is now known as 121 CBD Massage while Ivy still has Irene's CBD.. some girls work at both places, sometimes on the same day ( day shift one shop, night shift the other) They dont move between shops how they used to when Ivy had both shops but both rosters are on this forum....

garfield
03-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Gini has taken on the old Posh shop, now known as 121 Haymarket while Ivy still has Irene's CBD.. some girls work at both places, sometimes on the same day ( day shift one shop, night shift the other) They dont move between shops how they used to when Ivy had both shops but both rosters are on this forum....

Interesting, thanks for the update.

goodtime
03-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Does that mean Gini will stop giving massages?

MAX FAKE
04-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Sounds too confusing posh/diva/121/irene/ivy/gini....new management, same girls, different rosters

Wow, need a PHD to work that one out.

Irene's CBD
04-05-2016, 01:05 AM
So haven't been to Diva/Posh the last couple weeks, and now looking at the roster their Posh shop is under new management. But on their roster, the girls appear in both shops in the same day as well?
Just wondering if any brothers know what's happening? lol

Also, do they still use their apartment that they had? Which shop to contact for that?

Sorry my bad to leave a mess here , I was in holiday for a month, just came back ~
We ll try to put the exact working hrs for each girl ~ hooe all of you guys still look after the new manager of quay st too~

Now we use the wechat :irenecbd

Phone number under my signature ~

I miss you guys so much ~~ xoxo~~~. Ivy

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Sorry my bad to leave a mess here , I was in holiday for a month, just came back ~
We ll try to put the exact working hrs for each girl ~ hooe all of you guys still look after the new manager of quay st too~

Now we use the wechat :irenecbd

Phone number under my signature ~

I miss you guys so much ~~ xoxo~~~. Ivy

So Ivy, you don't run 107 Quay St any more right ?

xconcepx
04-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Personally with the loss of Renee & Cherry theres no point in going to this shop at the moment. Current talents is terrible and much better off going to 227 or 265.

Irene's CBD
04-05-2016, 11:29 AM
So Ivy, you don't run 107 Quay St any more right ?

Yep , just irenecbd and Ultimo studio

Irene's CBD
04-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Personally with the loss of Renee & Cherry theres no point in going to this shop at the moment. Current talents is terrible and much better off going to 227 or 265.

Renee is still on thur & fri . But you are free to visit any other shops~

kezza
04-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Does that mean Gini will stop giving massages?..Might be bookings only some days...and welcome back Ivy, see you soon!

Kaylie
05-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Renee is still on thur & fri . But you are free to visit any other shops~

Which shop does Renee work at??

kezza
05-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Irene's on Thursday and Friday..

garfield
05-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Irene's on Thursday and Friday..

I think also Sussex star on wed

woods23
05-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Which shop does Renee work at??

@Sussex star Monday and Tuesday :)

@Irene Thursday and Friday as kezza mentioned.

garfield
05-05-2016, 06:27 PM

Goodjob, mate!

woods23
05-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Goodjob, mate!

No worries mr Garfield. Glad i can help :)

goodtime
05-05-2016, 11:11 PM
@Sussex star Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

8minds
06-05-2016, 06:55 PM
anybody know wer cherry is?

deucebigalow
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM

As she is my fav ML at the moment, this is awesome news!

Kaylie
11-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Sussex Star and Irene owned by the same person??

AHLUNGOR
11-05-2016, 06:45 PM
Sussex Star and Irene owned by the same person??

No, Irene is Ivy and Sussex star is Nana !

Pistols
11-05-2016, 06:48 PM
anybody know wer cherry is?

Christine @ sussex

lychee
11-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Cherry any good?

Pistols
11-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Plenty of reviews as cherry under posh

Great service. Good looking young chick

deucebigalow
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Plenty of reviews as cherry under posh

Great service. Good looking young chick

+1

I concur!

But I have only seen her at Posh.

icecream88
13-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Christine @ sussex

Has anyone seen Cherry/Christine lately? Saw her once in Feb but she seems to have vanished off the roster at Sussex......

tigercat
18-06-2016, 01:03 PM
likewise, any seen Lulu too? i saw her once and she was amazing...but then she dissappear? maybe Ivy can shed some light..

moz
18-06-2016, 05:45 PM
And now a new Chinatown/sussex st place mentioned on the roster.
Does this replace the apartment?

kingwally
18-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this . I went to Quay street...the original Posh/Diva and I saw Zoe. She looks pretty good in the photos on WEChat and she is a very pretty girl. She is from Taiwan and she seemed to have low level English however I think she was maybe playing that up a bit . Her massage was very ordinary and the tug was very ordinary as well. Nothing to rave about and she only let me touch her tits twice and the pussy was out of bounds as well. Experiences like this make you realise just how good the girls like Renee Shirley Victoria etc are. I will write that one off to experience.

cuteguy
19-06-2016, 12:15 PM
I think Cherry stopped working at Diva/Posh a fair while back but now that you mention it, I haven't seen her (Christine) rostered on at either of Nana's shops (Pyrmont/ Sussex Star) in a few weeks now. Not sure if she's retired or just taking a break.

The last time I saw Cherry/Christine was at Sussex St at least two months ago. Probably taking a break or focusing on her studies.

kingwally
19-06-2016, 07:38 PM
The last time I saw Cherry/Christine was at Sussex St at least two months ago. Probably taking a break or focusing on her studies.

Studies ??? I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.

garfield
19-06-2016, 08:28 PM
And now a new Chinatown/sussex st place mentioned on the roster.
Does this replace the apartment?
Yes the apartment has now been replaced with the new shop at sussex st.

Massage King
19-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Studies ???
I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.

LOL great call!

cuteguy
19-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Studies ??? I think she has been only studying cocks for the last couple of years ! I am not sure but I think she has built up a stable of guys that she sees on a regular basis and so has less wear and tear on her pussy. Her and Suzie are very close, so maybe Suzie can tell you.

This is what she mentioned to me and let's not forget that there are many MLs who are studying. They have to take time off to prepare and sit for exams. It's not all work and giving HJs to guys. Maybe someone should ask Suzy what her close friend has been up to lately? LOL

Sexkniight
20-06-2016, 01:36 PM
So has anyone been to the new Sussex shop? Seeing as it replaced the apartment, are you provided the same services? Showers etc and is it back to massage tables?

And I'm seeing in the last couple days that diva has brought in a few hotties by the looks of their photos. Has anyone tried?

garfield
20-06-2016, 07:18 PM
So has anyone been to the new Sussex shop? Seeing as it replaced the apartment, are you provided the same services? Showers etc and is it back to massage tables?

And I'm seeing in the last couple days that diva has brought in a few hotties by the looks of their photos. Has anyone tried?
Yes the service should be the same. There's bed in the room rather than tables. Didnt try the showers but is available. Not as nice as the apartment though. Price structure seems to be slightly different due to shop amenities.

kingwally
21-06-2016, 06:29 AM
Appreciate the review, and thanks for taking one for the team, will give Zoe a miss.

How do you rate Victoria? Haven't seen her yet, just the fleeting pics of her that Ivy puts in her roster from time to time.Victoria was great...service very much like Shirley, Renee and Carli.

tigercat
21-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Victoria was great...service very much like Shirley, Renee and Carli.

Whoa, really. i had a session with her once. she looked amazing. just staring at her makes me horny. nice tits, tight body and smooth skin with amzing tattoo. her Part 1 was none existence. just a few finger touching. part 2 was very average. the only thing i recall was when i was cumming, she just drop my bro mid way and started cleaning up....i was left hanging and had to finish myself off with my 5 princess. i do hope she has improved a hell lot so i will go have a session with her again. i thought maybe she did not click with me as i know her bf is Caucasian guy. Perhaps she more into whiteboy rather yellow guy like me...lol. or maybe i am not her type. still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?

kezza
22-06-2016, 12:41 AM
... still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?Haha... did you get a signed note from the ML Kingwally? Or did you take a mate to stand in the corner and witness your session?! If you get to know Kingwally he is generous in his reviews in that he won't rubbish a girl if he has an average session and puts it down to experience, but I've found if he's said he's had a good time with a particular girl then it's reliable...enough for me to take his word and I usually have a similar experience... similar tastes I guess

Nejums
22-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Interesting cause I find Shirley and Renee's services to be rather different from one another...

kingwally
22-06-2016, 06:27 AM
Interesting cause I find Shirley and Renee's services to be rather different from one another...Shirley and Renee service is different but great experiences in their own way.

tomaxton7
22-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Shirley and Renee service is different but great experiences in their own way.

So who is she more like, Shirley or Renee? dfk on offer?

sukeong
22-06-2016, 07:26 PM
Whoa, really. i had a session with her once. she looked amazing. just staring at her makes me horny. nice tits, tight body and smooth skin with amzing tattoo. her Part 1 was none existence. just a few finger touching. part 2 was very average. the only thing i recall was when i was cumming, she just drop my bro mid way and started cleaning up....i was left hanging and had to finish myself off with my 5 princess. i do hope she has improved a hell lot so i will go have a session with her again. i thought maybe she did not click with me as i know her bf is Caucasian guy. Perhaps she more into whiteboy rather yellow guy like me...lol. or maybe i am not her type. still, can anyone confirm if your session has been great with her?
Thanks bro for the heads up. Reminds me of spring

kingwally
22-06-2016, 07:57 PM
So who is she more like, Shirley or Renee? dfk on offer?Shirley...as for DFK I never do that . You never know what has been in their gob that day before you book them.

Sexkniight
26-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Yes the service should be the same. There's bed in the room rather than tables. Didnt try the showers but is available. Not as nice as the apartment though. Price structure seems to be slightly different due to shop amenities.

The price is the same as George st shop now, or similar enough anyway so if there is showers and beds instead of a table it sounds nicer in the new Sussex shop

Anyone try any of the new tw girls? How are their service? They seem to be getting a lot of new ones lately

kingwally
26-06-2016, 03:50 PM
The price is the same as George st shop now, or similar enough anyway so if there is showers and beds instead of a table it sounds nicer in the new Sussex shop

Anyone try any of the new tw girls? How are their service? They seem to be getting a lot of new ones lately

I had a new girl today called Ann...very cute little girl, limited English but all round a nice experience. The massage was fairly standard and the tug was nice...I think she will learn with more experience.

kezza
26-06-2016, 08:16 PM
I had a new girl today called Ann...very cute little girl, limited English but all round a nice experience. The massage was fairly standard and the tug was nice...I think she will learn with more experience... must have just missed you, was there with Madeleine this afternoon..similar experience to you by the sounds of things..nice girl, inexperienced but willing to learn, had a pleasant time.. The new place is coming along nicely..

kingwally
26-06-2016, 09:09 PM
.. must have just missed you, was there with Madeleine this afternoon..similar experience to you by the sounds of things..nice girl, inexperienced but willing to learn, had a pleasant time.. The new place is coming along nicely..

Funny thing there Kezza....I went to Sussex street at 10am but Madeline was already booked so I headed up to George Street to see Jane. Jane had not arrived and I chose Ann.

Chillbro
26-06-2016, 09:20 PM
How's the new sussex shop? Is it clean(er)? And anyone know where's suzy? I dont see her name in the roster.

HighFlyer
26-06-2016, 10:48 PM
New broadcast in Irene's Wechat says "New girls only available to Premium clients" seems the Taiwan girls have been scared off be some bastard customers.

woods23
27-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Lol , so many hott chicks.
I have to get my dick over there one day:slobber:

Sam88
28-06-2016, 12:28 AM

so many girls, so little time and resources lol

cuteguy
28-06-2016, 12:31 AM

They are waiting for you!

ron0322
28-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Never heard of this Diva/Posh place, what are the details?

Is it RNT with hj/bj?

Kaylie
29-06-2016, 02:23 PM
How's the new sussex shop? Is it clean(er)? And anyone know where's suzy? I dont see her name in the roster.

I think she's taking a break.

Irene's CBD
01-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this . I went to Quay street...the original Posh/Diva and I saw Zoe. She looks pretty good in the photos on WEChat and she is a very pretty girl. She is from Taiwan and she seemed to have low level English however I think she was maybe playing that up a bit . Her massage was very ordinary and the tug was very ordinary as well. Nothing to rave about and she only let me touch her tits twice and the pussy was out of bounds as well. Experiences like this make you realise just how good the girls like Renee Shirley Victoria etc are. I will write that one off to experience.
I'm sorry to hear that ,,,,
But we are seperate shops now , so only shop 9/741 George st, Haymarket
And level 2/392 Sussex st, Haymarket ...
U can try to talk to the new management of the shop~

Irene's CBD
01-07-2016, 11:39 AM
You guys can click my website for more girls information ...
We ll keep updating ... As long as we can ~~~
(The star levels are only according to general feedback anyway )
We will keep the website open for a while ~

New girls need more training in either parts ~ as they mainly new to industry ~~~
Fresh but need more works
as school break ~
All the divas went to holiday too~
Will come back the end of July ~
Like Shirley Vivian Carli Spring
Thx for your patience and understanding ~

Ps: Kezza ... Madeleine maybe too innocent for you as she never have any Bf haha
Don't know how did u pick her hahaha

kezza
01-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Ps: Kezza ... Madeleine maybe too innocent for you as she never have any Bf haha
Don't know how did u pick her hahaha She was fine Ivy..lovely girl, had a pleasant time with her, don't worry.."

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Don't know how did u pick her hahaha

Haha, So, are you saying that Madeleine is still a virgin ?? :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 12:55 PM
New girls need more training in either parts ~ as they mainly new to industry ~~~
Fresh but need more works
as school break ~hahaha

Any new girls has enough natural talents ? like natural big boobs ??

Would they like to learn Spanish ?? :p:p:p:p:p

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 12:57 PM
She was fine Ivy..lovely girl, had a pleasant time with her, don't worry.."

So brother Kezza, how was your initiation session with Madeleine ??

cuteguy
01-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Haha, So, are you saying that Madeleine is still a virgin ?? :slobber:

Did I hear the word 'virgin' being mentioned?

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Did I hear the word 'virgin' being mentioned?

Well, if any girl NEVER has any boyfriend, it's possible isn't it ? or else, who would she have lost it to ?? :o:o:o

Sam88
01-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Oh dear you guys just set the wolves off LOLLL

Sam88
01-07-2016, 02:56 PM
damn Madeleine looks hot.... though looks like A Cup.... lol

HighFlyer
01-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Madeleine looks hot in the wechat, in real life is sort of plain but yes nice young slim build.

cuteguy
01-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Well, if any girl NEVER has any boyfriend, it's possible isn't it ? or else, who would she have lost it to ?? :o:o:o

There are many ways they can lose it eg riding a bike.

kingwally
01-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Haha, So, are you saying that Madeleine is still a virgin ?? :slobber:She told me she was a virgin also. She is a really cute little thing...pixie like face and A cup I would predict. She is happy to learn but I don't think she will give up her virginity in this place. She has a few tatts on her. Her dad is Taiwanese and mum is from HK. I do really believe that she is a virgin.

AHLUNGOR
01-07-2016, 11:01 PM
She told me she was a virgin also. She is a really cute little thing...pixie like face and A cup I would predict. She is happy to learn but I don't think she will give up her virginity in this place. She has a few tatts on her. Her dad is Taiwanese and mum is from HK. I do really believe that she is a virgin.

Tattoos ! Interesting, IMHO , if a young girl is still a virgin, she probably won't allow her pure body to be permanently inked, especially for Chinese girl. But once she was fucked and perhaps dumped , then anything could happen, like getting a tattoo or and working in the sex industry! So I am making an educated guess that she is no longer intact! Of course, we would never know !

Just my one cent.

Cheers

kezza
01-07-2016, 11:34 PM
She told me she was a virgin also. She is a really cute little thing...pixie like face and A cup I would predict. She is happy to learn but I don't think she will give up her virginity in this place. She has a few tatts on her. Her dad is Taiwanese and mum is from HK. I do really believe that she is a virgin. You obviously got to see her then?! I agree with you.. very cute, quite innocent in some ways but very independent... saw her on her second day, said it was going ok and everyone was treating her well... hope it continues that way!

Irene's CBD
02-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Tattoos ! Interesting, IMHO , if a young girl is still a virgin, she probably won't allow her pure body to be permanently inked, especially for Chinese girl. But once she was fucked and perhaps dumped , then anything could happen, like getting a tattoo or and working in the sex industry! So I am making an educated guess that she is no longer intact! Of course, we would never know !

Just my one cent.

Cheers

Can you Stop being old-fashioned....Uncle Ahlungor
The Tattoo means nothing just like an unique accessory to these teens~~hahaha

Diva On Sussex
02-07-2016, 01:44 PM
You obviously got to see her then?! I agree with you.. very cute, quite innocent in some ways but very independent... saw her on her second day, said it was going ok and everyone was treating her well... hope it continues that way!

Sometimes I feel a bit guilt... as they are so innocent ~~~
Got scared by some aggressive ones, so now we mainly limit the clientele for them ...
Hope they ll be ok here ~

Sam88
02-07-2016, 02:10 PM

haha Uncle Ahlungor~ :shout:

cuteguy
02-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Got scared by some aggressive ones, so now we mainly limit the clientele for them ...

It's sad to hear that there are guys who are aggressive and mistreat girls in such ways.

fted
03-07-2016, 10:53 AM
This is what she mentioned to me and let's not forget that there are many MLs who are studying. They have to take time off to prepare and sit for exams. It's not all work and giving HJs to guys. Maybe someone should ask Suzy what her close friend has been up to lately? LOL

Last time I had a session with her, she said she'd pretty much abandoned her studies, but maybe (hopefully) she's gone back to them. Lovely girl. Had some amazing seasons with her at Ultimo some time ago. :miao:

moz
04-07-2016, 02:26 AM

Exactly like a watch... just harder to change..
Madeline actually has three tattoos, two in different languages. The English one made me laugh.
Definitely pixie slim, worried she is trying to work to much though

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2016, 12:21 PM
haha Uncle Ahlungor~ :shout:

I tried to make Ivy my little sister but she treated me like her uncle ! Fair enough , I am after all , old enough to be her old dad !!

Cheers

Irene's CBD
04-07-2016, 05:34 PM
I tried to make Ivy my little sister but she treated me like her uncle ! Fair enough , I am after all , old enough to be her old dad !!

Cheers
Haha, don't take it too serious ~ so much '!!!'
I mean you have more .... Exp~~~not like age ~~~
Next time I ll call brother A~

Funandfun
04-07-2016, 08:04 PM

I am a regular to some shops and their business model is to get their 'fresh' girls used too of clients by inviting their different trusted and known customers to have session(s) with them for a week or two at most after training. Then they publish their photos etc on wee chat or website for all the customers. On the other hand you have thrown your 'fresh' girls into deep sea first and now trying to fix the damage by not only limiting the clientele to them but also refusing good customers giving the reason(s) ' x girl provides massage only' etc which is a disappointing as they ALL are mature enough to understand the message.

Best of luck with your business strategy!

kezza
04-07-2016, 09:08 PM
I am a regular to some shops and their business model is to get their 'fresh' girls used too of clients by inviting their different trusted and known customers to have session(s) with them for a week or two at most after training. Then they publish their photos etc on wee chat or website for all the customers. On the other hand you have thrown your 'fresh' girls into deep sea first and now trying to fix the damage by not only limiting the clientele to them but also refusing good customers giving the reason(s) ' x girl provides massage only' etc which is a disappointing as they ALL are mature enough to understand the message.

Best of luck with your business strategy! There's been plenty of girls through this shop who have done well both here and other shops.. there have been girls who do provide massage only for a while and the shop is usually quite clear about this. Some go on to provide a pt2 and some decide it's not for them and quit. There's nothing wrong in protecting newer girls by limiting their exposure to people the shop trust... I dont think there's an attempt to fix a problem, just to ensure limited exposure to twats who don't respect boundaries..

kingwally
05-07-2016, 06:27 AM
There's been plenty of girls through this shop who have done well both here and other shops.. there have been girls who do provide massage only for a while and the shop is usually quite clear about this. Some go on to provide a pt2 and some decide it's not for them and quit. There's nothing wrong in protecting newer girls by limiting their exposure to people the shop trust... I dont think there's an attempt to fix a problem, just to ensure limited exposure to twats who don't respect boundaries..Good reply mate....they are very open and honest about what the girls will or wont do, and advise me of what is available.

doctorspock
06-07-2016, 05:09 AM
Irene, I think you should add "Diamond Class" and your reluctant new ML will provide part 2? $ motivates beings

exstar
13-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Sorry to bring up an old thread but curious to know if Cherry is still around - saw her earlier in the year during her brief return to the roster but looks to have disappeared again :( has she switched shops?

kingwally
13-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Sorry to bring up an old thread but curious to know if Cherry is still around - saw her earlier in the year during her brief return to the roster but looks to have disappeared again :( has she switched shops?

I sent her a message the other day but no reply yet.

exstar
13-08-2017, 10:53 PM
I sent her a message the other day but no reply yet.
Please do keep us updated

Prashvj
16-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Is the diva apartment still there? It's more than a year since I last went there

Nejums
16-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Is the diva apartment still there? It's more than a year since I last went there
No. Closed for good.

Prashvj
17-08-2017, 12:15 AM
No. Closed for good.
Thanks for the info. No surprise, didn't feel comfortable going to that apartment.

beta101
17-08-2017, 12:18 AM
why stink up the place with spice?

exstar
17-08-2017, 12:38 AM
why stink up the place with spice?

Wow shots fired

kingwally
24-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Any indication she'll be returning, KW?

Anyone else seen Cherry (aka Christine at SS) lately?

Sorry mate...no idea and no reply from my text.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:26 AM
Cherry is really good

Prashvj
01-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Actually the diva apartment is still there. I confirmed it from Suzy

kevin007
03-11-2017, 02:28 PM
You say Suzy is not hygiene and you still see her??

Babycat
03-11-2017, 02:34 PM

Irresistible, :D . "Happens to someone else, not me"

Prashvj
03-11-2017, 05:41 PM
haha you got me there..not
I still do have my reservations. But if I'm the first customer it could be whole lot different, isn't it? And I found it was! I came to be free at 10am hence choose her
I still stand by my words regarding hygiene.
There are ML who are particular on cleaning/wiping themselves after every customer which I prefer.

beta101
03-11-2017, 08:32 PM

Indians wipe poo with left hand n eat with right hand. It's an awesome culture.

BongKong
03-11-2017, 08:44 PM

I gotta take notes on this.

So Indians wipe as you've noted above.

Lebanese fuck Korean girls.

Do you know anything about Argentinians?

Babycat
03-11-2017, 09:36 PM
I gotta take notes on this.

So Indians wipe as you've noted above.

Do you know anything about Argentinians?
They play amazing soccer skills. And Argentina is the original place forms Tango dance.

beta101
03-11-2017, 09:50 PM

Lebanese gang rape girls of all nationalities. FTFY.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Prashvj
04-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Your race wipes the same poo and eat it?

Did you think I were an Indian? But no nitwit I'm not gonna say who I am..

beta101
05-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Your race wipes the same poo and eat it?

Did you think I were an Indian? But no nitwit I'm not gonna say who I am..

yeh if i was indian. i probably disown my race as well. see exhibit a:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

2:31 LoL

Prashvj
05-11-2017, 07:09 PM
yeh if i was indian. i probably disown my race as well. see exhibit a:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

2:31 LoL
Yeah you dumb cockroach.. if I was Indian I wouldn't disown my race that too in front of an airheaded worm like you.. no wonder your race is the one doing all the dirty deeds.. I tried my best to find an Indian ML but haven't had much luck..

beta101
06-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Yeah you dumb cockroach.. if I was Indian I wouldn't disown my race that too in front of an airheaded worm like you.. no wonder your race is the one doing all the dirty deeds.. I tried my best to find an Indian ML but haven't had much luck..

U do know when I say indian... I mean people from Pakistan as well. Oh wait u think u guys are different. Lmao how cute. Fucking trash race n shit eaters.

icecream88
20-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Cherry from Posh/121/DOS... also went by "Christine" at PS/SS - anyone know if she's still working somewhere in Sydney?? Thx in advance for any intel...

Prashvj
21-11-2017, 10:53 AM
U do know when I say indian... I mean people from Pakistan as well. Oh wait u think u guys are different. Lmao how cute. Fucking trash race n shit eaters.

Hey dumb cockroach, I'm not Pakistani either.. Ok let me make it clear to you airhead, I'm not from South East Asia. Oh wait, your brain must be smaller than your 1 inch penis, so I doubt you will get it.
Nor I'm a Malaysian Indian or any such..
If you want to see me let's catch up at Bella's massage or any other RnT or we can get them to verify us.
Why is that most ML/WL are of your race?? Haha 1 inch Dumbo... Filthy maggots eating all sort of scum ppl