PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would You Pay More?

dumbling
03-05-2016, 02:35 PM
As per the title, would any of you pay more than the usual standard tips? $150 instead of $50 for the same thing? Is that a display of generosity or stupidity of a stereotyped fugly old punter who has nothing but money to throw away?

CunningLinguist
03-05-2016, 07:28 PM
I never tip more than $50 for FS with a ML. I reckon if you tip above the going rate they might expect it all the time and give you poorer service to let you know they are disappointed with your standard tip next time.

otokosg
03-05-2016, 07:58 PM
I never tip more than $50 for FS with a ML. I reckon if you tip above the going rate they might expect it all the time and give you poorer service to let you know they are disappointed with your standard tip next time.
Exactly. if you aren't going to see her ever again then that's fine. but if you plan more visits, are you happy to pay 150 again n again? raising their expectations isn't a good strategy even if it makes you feel good at the time.

Starved
05-05-2016, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE=CunningLinguist;846416]I never tip more than $50 for FS with a ML. I reckon if you tip above the going rate they might expect it all the time and give you poorer service to let you know they are disappointed with your standard tip next time.[/QUOT

Do you mean $50 in total or extra $50 as in $100 tip in total

CunningLinguist
05-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Do you mean $50 in total or extra $50 as in $100 tip in total

No the $50 is just the tip.

Nejums
05-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Just the tip to give her just the tip. :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 03:05 PM
As per the title, would any of you pay more than the usual standard tips? $150 instead of $50 for the same thing? Is that a display of generosity or stupidity of a stereotyped fugly old punter who has nothing but money to throw away?

Just to clarify, you are talking about the same girl in this situation here right ?

That is, you can get the usual nude HJ from her with a $50 tip already - then your question is: will I pay $150 to the same girl for the same service - the answer is NO !!!

But I have a feeling that you may be asking for some different, like for a particular RnT shop, you can pay the $50 for a nude HJ from most MLs in this shop, then there is this one girl who will only do HJ for $20 tip but will not go nude for $50, and you are asking will I pay $150 to corrupt her to the dark side ?? the answer is probably yes and if she is Michelle from 501, I would have paid $200 !! to have her body !!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:smile:

dumbling
06-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Just to clarify, you are talking about the same girl in this situation here right ?

That is, you can get the usual nude HJ from her with a $50 tip already - then your question is: will I pay $150 to the same girl for the same service - the answer is NO !!!

But I have a feeling that you may be asking for some different, like for a particular RnT shop, you can pay the $50 for a nude HJ from most MLs in this shop, then there is this one girl who will only do HJ for $20 tip but will not go nude for $50, and you are asking will I pay $150 to corrupt her to the dark side ?? the answer is probably yes and if she is Michelle from 501, I would have paid $200 !! to have her body !!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

:smile:

No no AhLungor. I was referring to tipping a girl for the SAME SERVICE! Apparently there are guys out there doing this. Apparently. And usually older guys as well.

carmen farquis
06-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Some girls will ask for a bigger tip as a trick if they dont really want to do fs with someone so that the person will stop asking

cato
06-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Yes and some punter might call her bluff and stump up the cash to fuck her... LOL

MAX FAKE
07-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Yes and some punter might call her bluff and stump up the cash to fuck her... LOL

LOL that would be very funny.

carmen farquis
07-05-2016, 06:56 AM

yes i forgot to add that if they say yes at least she gets a extra $100 than she would of another customer

deucebigalow
08-05-2016, 01:49 PM

So just to be clear, where a normal punter will pay a $50 tip for a nude HJ, you are paying $50 for FS with the same ML. If correct, well done Sir!!

deucebigalow
08-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Yes, that's what makes RnT worthwhile.

The other day I saw a new ML. I had asked for her specifically so the Mamasan had no reason to warn me that she does not take off her clothes.

This is a no-go for me but I did not know. So I tell her to undress but she says "you first". Okay, I'm still unsuspecting. I end up naked in front of her while she is still fully clothed.

Now she tells me that she is shy and that she never takes off her clothes for a customer.

To cut a long story short, within the hour I was DFK, DATY, fingering and finally fucking her. That was a well earned $50 tip.

Of course that doesn't always happen. Most of the time is doesn't. But sometimes it does.

HM

Hmmm....

May need to reassess my expectations!

woods23
08-05-2016, 04:25 PM

The other day I saw a new ML. I had asked for her specifically so the Mamasan had no reason to warn me that she does not take off her clothes.

This is a no-go for me but I did not know. So I tell her to undress but she says "you first". Okay, I'm still unsuspecting. I end up naked in front of her while she is still fully clothed.

Now she tells me that she is shy and that she never takes off her clothes for a customer.

To cut a long story short, within the hour I was DFK, DATY, fingering and finally fucking her. That was a well earned $50 tip.

Of course that doesn't always happen. Most of the time is doesn't. But sometimes it does.

HM

HM

Hmmmmmm
What's your secret HM ?
Why it never happen to me :(
Or Right place at the right time ?

garfield
09-05-2016, 09:30 AM

HM

I know exactly how you feel, happened to me too. It was great when that happens.