PDA

View Full Version : Question In osaka till sunday. Urgent. Any recommendations

Sexmonster
04-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Hi bros,

I'm in Osaka until Sunday and keen to bang a japanese hottie. Would anyone have any spots they can recommend? Going to check out Tobita (spelling). but if there is anywhere else let me know!

Also I see this symbol outside particular shops pink symbol showing 2 hands and an 18. Does this signify adult massage or RNT???

Cheers

bigfatkilo
04-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Tobita is cool. Streets with small frontages showing the women.

The hands thing doesn't mean rnt, just means restricted area.

There's a area near umeda also, just past the big kfc, lots of hidden places, not all fs but lots of drinking bars. If you have cash to burn, any massage or naru place area well worth it.

Walk around, if it looks seedy it is and just ask some young guy who looks dodgy in a suit to direct you to a girl.

local
15-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Walk around, if it looks seedy it is and just ask some young guy who looks dodgy in a suit to direct you to a girl.

I haven't been to Osaka since last century, but ask to be directed to the "love hotels", from memory north from the main railway, across a boulevard and down another walking street.
In some of the side streets you will see the WL's hanging around.

If you don't speak Japanese, carry a pad and pen (multiples actually). Nearly everyone can read english, but not necessarily speak it !!