PDA

View Full Version : Question Trending massage joints in cbd

Ethanhunt
04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
So where is the good quality massage joint these days? Used to visit silver fox, then posh, then irenes. Moving when quality dips. Been out of the game for a while and was wondering if anyone wants to throw in their 2 cents and let me know where the good ones are

woods23
04-05-2016, 11:38 AM
■ Sussex star for sure. Easy booking with Nana and Emma.
Very friendly :)
Sexy young hot girls there.

■ Outside cbd "Summerville" 169 harris st.
■Summer is every bit as good.
■Great lady :)

rooter
04-05-2016, 11:59 AM
227 Broadway.
Just outside the CBD but worth the extra 10 min walk.
Big clean luxurious rooms with shower.
Efficient honest friendly management.
Young sexy friendly girls.
Good service.
Ticks all the boxes

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Good old Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus probably worth a mention too, 378 Pitt Street is not getting too much news but still, they are the only shop which has got western MLs at the Asian RnT price range !

Then the two Bamboo shops post summer and my go to shop at the moment QVB ! Too bad Nicole is on holiday at the moment so no more Mamasan double !

But if I can use the company car, then 227 Broadway and VIP Pyrmont will get my thumb up !

Ethanhunt
04-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Thanks all. might give 227 a try (not been). Usually if I have the extra time I'll go to ginza or nirvana, but not often. Will report back. Thanks

phoenix555
05-05-2016, 10:15 AM
I also recommend Sussex star, good quality girl and management.

Also close to town hall station.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 11:03 AM
I was in town a few days ago and saw QVB massage directly across the road from a very busy bus stop and high pedestrian area.
Thanks but no thanks!

Each to his own brother, it's a free country.

BTW, while you were there, from where you were standing, was there any signage whatsoever indicating that there are three massage shops inside that building?

Did you see one of those "Massage Open" flashing signs on any of the windows ??

In fact, if you were not a punter and actually know about the shop, you would have no idea of what's there inside the building. All you can see is a normal beauty shop and a glass door next to it with intercom just like thousands other city office building. It could not have been more discreet IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:cool2:

x11
05-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Summerville and 227 Broadway are my standard port of call

aussiegaigin
05-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Each to his own brother, it's a free country.

BTW, while you were there, from where you were standing, was there any signage whatsoever indicating that there are three massage shops inside that building?

Did you see one of those "Massage Open" flashing signs on any of the windows ??

In fact, if you were not a punter and actually know about the shop, you would have no idea of what's there inside the building. All you can see is a normal beauty shop and a glass door next to it with intercom just like thousands other city office building. It could not have been more discreet IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

:cool2:

Amazing how a "guilty conscience" brings out paranoia in people.

Sam88
05-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Yes there is a massage sign out there front and a big sign at that!
No discretion what so ever near the entrance of this place.
For those who don't have any friends or family working or shopping in the area it would be an option but for my personal situation QVB is a NO GO ZONE!

Too bad for you then mate, best double deals there and the girls there are amazing. You have no idea what you are missing out on lol

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Yes there is a massage sign out there front and a big sign at that!
No discretion what so ever near the entrance of this place.
For those who don't have any friends or family working or shopping in the area it would be an option but for my personal situation QVB is a NO GO ZONE!

Hi there LTL,

Just want to say sorry about my earlier post, I went past QVB on the bus stop side this evening and saw the two signs above the awning, I wasn't aware they were there as I always walked on the shop's side ! And you can't see them if you are underneath them.

Fair enough, I see your point now , if you know a lot of people in the CBD Townhall area, then better play it safe!

Good luck

Cheers

mrzhang
06-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Any shower at Sussex bra?.. No oil and smell when I leave. Mrs might be suss!

woods23
06-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Any shower at Sussex bra?.. No oil and smell when I leave. Mrs might be suss!
Yep there are shower!!!

13 girls today all up lol
Plenty to choose :)
Enjoy !!!

deucebigalow
07-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Sussex Star and IreneCBD have been consistently good and well run establishments of late. Even the girls have realised with plenty of cross-fertilisation happening.

You would be unlucky to not have a good punt at either establishment at the moment. Hope it does not change as currently both are easy access for me.