PDA

View Full Version : Question Reina from Sussex Star -where is she?

rgoh
04-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Typical case, i built up a good vibe and connection with ML. Then i was out of country for 1 month, she left the shop. No contact.

Anyone has info? PM me please.

Biethestarr
04-05-2016, 04:42 PM
I saw her once and she was a really nice girl, cute and innocent but then disappeared from the roster... Spoke to Sussex Star afterwards and they said she's not coming back unfortunately :(

otokosg
04-05-2016, 05:05 PM
I saw her once and she was a really nice girl, cute and innocent but then disappeared from the roster... Spoke to Sussex Star afterwards and they said she's not coming back unfortunately :(

sorry to hear this.

guess next time I'll ask my regular ML for some kind of contact eg skype or wechat to keep in touch. But the thing is, if she quits the massage industry, and returns to her home country, we'll drift apart anyway, even with a contact id. No girl wants to chat with a former customer once she has a boyfriend.

rgoh
04-05-2016, 06:09 PM
sorry to hear this.

guess next time I'll ask my regular ML for some kind of contact eg skype or wechat to keep in touch. But the thing is, if she quits the massage industry, and returns to her home country, we'll drift apart anyway, even with a contact id. No girl wants to chat with a former customer once she has a boyfriend.

She is still studying in one of popular uni in sydney and will take at least 1 year to complete. I was about to ask her contact if i saw her again. Wondering whether she works in diff shop since she needs to support herself here.

And yes she is very cute n innocence.

garfield
04-05-2016, 07:30 PM
sorry to hear this.

It is generally true but there's always exceptions. Have a regular ML just got married recently but she's still working and we're still chatting.

ChulSoo
04-05-2016, 11:13 PM
She is still studying in one of popular uni in sydney and will take at least 1 year to complete. I was about to ask her contact if i saw her again. Wondering whether she works in diff shop since she needs to support herself here.

And yes she is very cute n innocence.

Either that or she gave into the pressure from her parents and friends before she came back February past. We were chatting on Wechat from time to time when she was back in Taiwan, but I later deleted her wechat ID, lol~~

ChulSoo
05-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Actually, she just replied. She's already back in her home country.