PDA

View Full Version : Question Gifts for the girls

babelx
04-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Hello Aus99,

I wanted to find out about your gift habits with your girls?

Do you ver take any gifts? Do you tip regularly? Do you go the extra mile for the girls?

I don't take any gifts although have thought about taking some lingerie at times...

I don't tip mainly because I prefer to see them again if the service is good. It's is weird to tip someone who has a much higher per hour rate than I earn!

What are your habits?

jbrixton
04-05-2016, 08:38 PM
No tips except maybe $20 for bbbj. I don't take gifts, no-one ever brings me gifts for doing my job, and they're already rather well paid.

nocturnalman
04-05-2016, 10:01 PM
flavoured condoms

Nejums
04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
I bring my regular ML food cause I'm trying to fatten her up.

cuteguy
04-05-2016, 11:13 PM
A box of chocolates for a girl who was leaving the country after I had seen her a few times and a bottle of wine for another girl who delivered an amazing service on my first visit. Both girls loved their small gifts.

ChulSoo
04-05-2016, 11:15 PM
A box of chocolates for a girl who was leaving the country after I had seen her a few times and a bottle of wine for another girl who delivered an amazing service on my first visit. Both girls loved their small gifts.

They certainly do, mate. But, for some, obviously they'd love money more in addition, lol~

cuteguy
04-05-2016, 11:28 PM
I'm sure the girls would prefer to receive money (tips) from the punters. I don't recall any WL or ML ever refusing a tip.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2016, 11:29 PM

You are a good man cuteguy, a ladies man no less !

Yeah, I have done a few things to my favourite mls from time to time, plenty of those events can not be shared here, but some nice lunch and dinner, movie, karaoke, wine, champagne and chocolates etc. are just pretty run of the mill stuffs in my books .

Cheers

cuteguy
04-05-2016, 11:37 PM
You are a good man cuteguy, a ladies man no less !

Yeah, I have done a few things to my favourite mls from time to time, plenty of those events can not be shared here, but some nice lunch and dinner, movie, karaoke, wine, champagne and chocolates etc. are just pretty run of the mill stuffs in my books .

Cheers

I nearly forgot to say and thanks for reminding me Ahlungor. If the girl was interested in meeting up socially then there was certainly dinner and seeing shows together.

NaughtyBoy13
05-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Ive got a Sushi key ring from a WL. Tips for girls sometimes but not many. I gave gifts for girls sometimes as well.

sbk
05-05-2016, 11:34 PM
I have had several WL and ML refusing tips and just asked for return business, but most will take the tips of course.

wildoman
07-05-2016, 11:26 AM
I saw a WL that I brought a box of chocolates for. She was totally wrapped and really wanted to make out with me the whole session. Not too sure if that was because of the chocolates or it was her normal service lol

cuteguy
08-05-2016, 02:58 AM
I saw a WL that I brought a box of chocolates for. She was totally wrapped and really wanted to make out with me the whole session. Not too sure if that was because of the chocolates or it was her normal service lol

Chocolate has been referred to as being an aphrodisiac. It contains the substances Phenylethylamine and Serotonin, both of which are mood lifting agents. Both occur naturally in the brain and are released into the nervous system when we are feeling happy – they are also released when we are experiencing feelings of love, passion and lust. This causes a rapid mood change, a rise in blood pressure, increasing the heart rate and inducing those feelings of well-being and euphoria that are usually associated with love and lust.

I assume she had some chocolates during the session and suddenly had feelings of love and lust for you. I better take some chocolates when I meet my next ML or WL. LOL

mandingo69
08-05-2016, 09:30 AM
I got something for Christmas last year from a WL. I was very surprised - and embarrassed because I had nothing for her...

HM

Should have given her a pearl necklace if you get my drift lol

babelx
08-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Thanks. One girl told me that she receives plenty of lingerie which is interesting. Apparently she hates the quality of the lingerie. LOL!

Raybo
25-05-2016, 11:21 AM
A WL i see regularly messaged me on Saturday saying she missed me, wanted to see me and it was her birthday! I couldn't see her on the day but text her back saying i will catch up next week and bring a present.

A couple of days later i decided to send her a text asking what perfume she liked. After a while she responded with a picture then some text saying she absolutely loved it and thank you in advance! Chanel of course! My next punt is going to cost double what it normally does! I am thinking it will be a good purchase in the long run!

dirtykunt69
25-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Why the fk would you give a WL a gift???

They're not gonna care if you do or don't. The only thing they'll get from me is a tip... and theye gotta work for it!

Nothing is free in this world my friend.

NaughtyBoy13
25-05-2016, 12:33 PM

They're not gonna care if you do or don't. The only thing they'll get from me is a tip... and theye gotta work for it!

In my view, a gift is a tip indeed.

Raybo
25-05-2016, 01:32 PM

I haven't bought the perfume for her yet. I am just pointing out how stupid i was to text her asking what perfume she likes! I have backed myself into a corner.

As for nothing coming for free, I get pretty good service from this WL....i keep going back so she is doing something right. Will getting her a bottle of perfume make the experience better? Only time will tell. She will think of me every time she put the perfume on in one way or another.

Sam88
25-05-2016, 01:33 PM
probably let you do BBFS ;)

dirtykunt69
25-05-2016, 03:46 PM
I haven't bought the perfume for her yet.

Wasn't responding to your post, but giving my view on the topic.

But for you.... don't do it! as she will expect more over time.... and it might have opposite / adverse effects!

http://media-dominaria.cursecdn.com/attachments/151/793/635944286560471976.jpg

CunningLinguist
25-05-2016, 10:54 PM
I haven't bought the perfume for her yet. I am just pointing out how stupid i was to text her asking what perfume she likes! I have backed myself into a corner.

As for nothing coming for free, I get pretty good service from this WL....i keep going back so she is doing something right. Will getting her a bottle of perfume make the experience better? Only time will tell. She will think of me every time she put the perfume on in one way or another.

Get her a small bottle if you can :)
If I was gonna give a WL a gift I would not ask her what she wants, I would just get something once I got to know her so it would be a suprise.
Always try to look at it from their perspective, do you think she will think better of you after you get what she wants, give better service, or drop hints
for more gifts, I guess only time will tell and it may be different for each WL ...

the_boss_king
26-05-2016, 12:20 PM
I've got and given gifts from girls. just depends on how good they are to me. some of them i even meet outside.
just depends on your closeness to them i suppose.