PDA

View Full Version : Question asking for photos

otokosg
04-05-2016, 11:52 PM
is it poor form to ask an ML to send some pictures taken during a weekend trip?

I did this on Monday (gave her my email), but haven't got *any* reply so far.

felini
05-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Sorry mate. Answer is no. Don't expect too much. She won't do it.....

cuteguy
05-05-2016, 01:04 AM
What type of pictures? If nude, most unlikely I would say.

NaughtyBoy13
05-05-2016, 01:44 AM
What type of pictures? If nude, most unlikely I would say.
He said "weekend trip" mate

NaughtyBoy13
05-05-2016, 01:44 AM

Wait for a lil' bit more. Normally people dont use email often

aussiegaigin
05-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Would depend on how well you know the girl.

But if she didn't take you with her, she probably thinks your request was just small talk.

garfield
05-05-2016, 08:56 AM
Sometimes I go out with the ML on a trip and then we take pictures together. After that taking further picture with her whether in or out is usually not a big deal.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 09:37 AM

If she went away with you on a weekend trip, what didn't you take some photos yourself on your phone? Especially when she has already taken some ??

cuteguy
05-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Don't you have a mobile phone with camera????

NaughtyBoy13
05-05-2016, 02:48 PM
If she went away with you on a weekend trip, what didn't you take some photos yourself on your phone? Especially when she has already taken some ??
Maybe thats the way he can get her email :)

sukeong
05-05-2016, 04:00 PM

Depends... you can ask but if she is not comfortable with sharing she won't do it

aussiegaigin
05-05-2016, 04:22 PM

I don't think he was inferring that he went with her; he just wanted her to send him some photos?

Old Aussie custom when one of your friends go away "send me a postcard"

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 04:25 PM
I don't think he inferring that he went with her; he just wanted her to send him some photos?

Old Aussie custom when one of your friends go away "send me a postcard"

Actually, I think you may be right !

As it didn't make sense if he was away with her !!

So basically she went away for a weekend, he knew about it and he asked for some photos of her !!

OK, probably not then !!

I think he has a better chance if he asked her out for a coffee or lunch and then take a photo of her by herself or a photo with her together. that's just me,

cheers

otokosg
05-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Actually, I think you may be right !

As it didn't make sense if he was away with her !!

So basically she went away for a weekend, he knew about it and he asked for some photos of her !!

OK, probably not then !!

I think he has a better chance if he asked her out for a coffee or lunch and then take a photo of her by herself or a photo with her together. that's just me,

cheers

That's right, i didnt think much about it when asking, as it was customary to ask someone to share photos taken during a trip.
Apparently this is not quite the case with MLs.

aussiegaigin
05-05-2016, 09:14 PM
That's right, i didnt think much about it when asking, as it was customary to ask someone to share photos taken during a trip.
Apparently this is not quite the case with MLs.
Again, it depends on the ML and how well you get on with her. One of mine is going to Japan shortly, and Ive asked here to take a few specific photos. No harm in asking; usually they agree, but never get around to it.

ChulSoo
05-05-2016, 11:50 PM
I agree. The better you know the girl and vice versa, the more open they become on friendly terms. Reina and Vicky (formerly of Star Massage, for example, had suddenly sent me random selfies amongst other things. But in my own biased opinion, I would say that if thay send you one, they send you one. If they don't, then they don't. There's no exact obligations in doing so. First and foremost, is it not better to remember that punters were customers in the first place? As it was with another thread titled in a similar reference?