PDA

View Full Version : Question A question for Chinese brothers

Atilla
05-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Do Chinese women usually insist on using codoms with their husbands? Or do they mostly or often use other kinds of birth control with their husbands? This is a serious question bros, which affects my life. I need to unsderstand. Please post or PM me. Serious answers only would be most appreciated.

woodcock
05-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Most gf i have dated uses birth control pills with me.... However i am not married yet so i cant help u there

wilisno
05-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Do Chinese women usually insist on using codoms with their husbands? Or do they mostly or often use other kinds of birth control with their husbands? This is a serious question bros, which affects my life. I need to unsderstand. Please post or PM me. Serious answers only would be most appreciated.

Never heard of this problem, there is this thing called the pills for birth control ! ;) ;) ;)

Maybe except for times when they plan to have baby and want to stay off the pills for a few months before the conception.

Atilla
05-05-2016, 11:06 AM
China mainland women also?

wilisno
05-05-2016, 11:10 AM
China mainland women also?

I can't speak for all women. As I said, I just never heard of this problem.

Starved
05-05-2016, 11:40 AM
I'm not Chinese but some women have adverse affects from the pill bad moods ,irritable ,weight gain .There are other forms of contraception ,IUD implanted in vigina , implants under the skin .They can all have side affects on some women excessive bleeding is also another one.
Maybe she just don't trust you STI's

NaughtyBoy13
05-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Using pills to avoid pregnant is not always good. If they dont use them correctly they might have some affections. So condom is the best method.

AHLUNGOR
05-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Pretty sure all the horny husbands (from all races !!) would rather fuck their MRS BARE BACK !! who won't ??

But as some other brothers pointed out, pills do have some side effects and may not be suitable for everyone. I suppose each married couple will work things out between themselves !!

rooter
05-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Married and still have to use condoms???
This belongs in the WTF thread!
Marriage is a totally fucked up institution; but one of the very few benefits would be a hot home cooked meal and bareback sex with the wife (and if you are really lucky a hot, slutty, horny sister in law), but if you aren't even getting this then get the fuck out of there, file for D.I.V.O.R.C.E ASAP.
;) ;) ;)

woods23
05-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Marriage is a totally fucked up institution; but one of the very few benefits would be a hot home cooked meal and bareback sex with the wife (and if you are really lucky a hot, slutty, horny sister in law), but if you aren't even getting this then get the fuck out of there, file for D.I.V.O.R.C.E ASAP.
;) ;) ;)

Well I'm pretty sure he gets bbfs but he have to pull out !!!
Mainland chinese man dont like condom !!!

aussiegaigin
05-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Q: What do you call a girl who doesn't use contraception?

A: Mummy

BBBJ
05-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Brother, do you want to use condoms or the pill?
1> Condoms are the easiest, most practical and cleanest way. Depends if she is a clean freak?
2> Pill option is same in any culture.... no more or less for chinese ladies
3> Dont want rubbers or kids..... get the snip
4> Dont want rubbers or the snip.... get her to see GP and get IUD (copper- no medicated, or mirena- hormonal)
5> Ignorant of everything.... withdrawal method? lol

BBBJ
05-05-2016, 11:04 PM
Q: What do you call a girl who doesn't use contraception?

A: Mummy

A local of Blacktown!!!!

Atilla
05-05-2016, 11:05 PM
I think rooter has hit the nail on the head as to the correct thread. Good advice. Something is drastically wrong.

NaughtyBoy13
06-05-2016, 12:53 AM
;) ;) ;)

It is safe and it is better for ladies mate

A-men
06-05-2016, 01:40 AM
I guess it all depends on the girl. My now wife insisted not to use condom even before we were married. And before that i had 2 gfs who insisted to use condom except for the first few days after their period ends.

NaughtyBoy13
06-05-2016, 01:48 AM
I guess it all depends on the girl. My now wife insisted not to use condom even before we were married. And before that i had 2 gfs who insisted to use condom except for the first few days after their period ends.
Thats because after their period ends for the first few days they wont get pregnant :) About the pregnant pills, if they use them wrong, they will get some affection.

jbrixton
06-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Thats because after their period ends for the first few days they wont get pregnant :) About the pregnant pills, if they use them wrong, they will get some affection.

Err no. The pill doesn't predispose women to any kind of infection. Also, how does anyone "take the pill wrong" - it has the days of the week printed on the back...

jbrixton
06-05-2016, 08:20 AM
and yes, fuck using condoms in a stable relationship.

NaughtyBoy13
06-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Err no. The pill doesn't predispose women to any kind of infection. Also, how does anyone "take the pill wrong" - it has the days of the week printed on the back...

Google it, search about pregnant pills then youll see.

GoldfishMan
06-05-2016, 12:15 PM
1. It makes them get fat.
2. Some believe it makes them infertile over the long run.
3. It puts the onus on the woman for contraception, and its too easy to fuck it up (miss one dose and you have to start over again). Some women are too lazy to do it.
You can try the withdrawal method but beware, there's a very high percentage of failure. I know a couple where the girl hated sex with condom. Unfortunately the bloke had premature ejaculation problems. She was pregnant within the first 3 months of their relationship.

rooter
06-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Billings Method ...
It's what us good Catholics do - its what God wants.
As for the rest of you infidels, well you will all burn in Hell ;)

Licker
06-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Billings Method ...
It's what us good Catholics do - its what God wants.
As for the rest of you infidels, well you will all burn in Hell ;)

Indeed that is what God wants. :burn:

Genesis 1:28 - "Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth."

cato
06-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Agree. This definitely belongs in the WTF thread...

But even if there's a good reason, you'd think a wife would tell her husband??

aussiegaigin
06-05-2016, 09:50 PM

Is he talking about regular contraceptive pills, or "morning after" pills?

No infections, but lots of side affects, depending on the woman's health

About the pregnant pills, if they use them wrong, they will get some affection.
"Affection" from whom?

Licker
07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
About the pregnant pills, if they use them wrong, they will get some affection.

"Affection" from whom?

From the baby obviously, if they've used the pills wrong (=incorrectly, I assume).

Then again, these "pregnant pills" may refer to http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/pills-to-get-pregnant/ , who knows :surprise:

wildoman
07-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Most WL I've found said they use either the pill or IUD which gets inserted there for 5 years. They get it done in China where it's cheap but here a consult with the gyno will cost $200+

NigStick
12-05-2016, 08:13 PM

I am Chinese, in my knowledge once they get married they will not use any way of birth control unless they don't want a baby.

Atilla
14-05-2016, 03:52 PM
She says she wants to finish study and have some work experience before she has a baby. That must happen. But is there some mainland China thing about only using condoms, and then for every time?