PDA

View Full Version : Question Free part 2 - what does it mean?

lychee
06-05-2016, 08:59 PM
I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extras or tips at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
-She's horny and gave me this once off free part 2.
-It's her strategy, this is her way to make me become her regular.
-She just forgot
-She likes me and I can return next time and get part 2 for free again

Have you guys had any similar experiences? What happened in your 2nd session with someone who provided a free part 2?

local
06-05-2016, 10:27 PM
I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extra at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
-She just forgot

Have you guys had any similar experiences? What happened in your 2nd session with someone who provided a free part 2?

The obvious Question is....

How much did you pay and for how long ?

Sam88
06-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Sounds like it was all included mate, how much did you pay for the 1hr and where did you go?

aussiegaigin
06-05-2016, 10:50 PM
When I started ML punting about 15 years ago, the shop prices were all inclusive. 227 Broadway operates this way now, at $120 hour.

The concept of tipping the girl separately came in a few years later. Probably better tax wise for the shop and girl.

woods23
06-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Please go back and give the poor girl the $50 :)
Or double tip when you go back!!!

If they didn't charged you the included fee.

Nothing is free lol

MAX FAKE
06-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Please go back and give the poor girl the $50 :)
Or double tip when you go back!!!

If they didn't charged you the included fee.

Nothing is free lol

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

She could be new and hasn't bothered or didn't know to confirm tip for part 2 and was probably expecting customer to pay at the end.

I'm 99% its something like that.

Maybe she did like you but sorry bro no matter how much they like you, they are there to make money, not to hand out free part 2 to handsome guys.

kezza
06-05-2016, 11:33 PM
Or she was too embarrassed to ask outright for her tip: I'm with Woods and Max, unless it was included in the price up front (but you know it wasn't, don't you?!) do the right thing and go give her the $50!

lychee
06-05-2016, 11:54 PM
pretty sure I only paid for part 1 for 2 reasons:
1. This is not my first time at this shop, but it is my first time with this ML, the other time I was offered part 2 for a $50 tip.
2. From the shop roster, it clearly says $70 for 1 hr.
the ML is not a newbie, her name gets mentioned quite a lot in many of the threads posted on this forum, and there are a number of AR's of her for over a year.

MAX FAKE
07-05-2016, 12:08 AM
1. This is not my first time at this shop, but it is my first time with this ML, the other time I was offered part 2 for a $50 tip.
the ML is not a newbie, her name gets mentioned quite a lot in many of the threads posted on this forum, and there are a number of AR's of her for over a year.

Well tell us who she is so we can all line up outside the shop with $70 in hand to get a one hour session including part 2.

She'll be booked out flat for the next 6 months

NaughtyBoy13
07-05-2016, 12:46 AM
$70/hour is a normal price so it wouldn't included happy ending. This ML might have strategy in her mind. Come see her again then see what happen :)

Alan86
07-05-2016, 05:52 AM
as you've highlighted, there can be multiple reasons for it, including forgetfulness. I've had a free part 2 once due to I think a time factor, so she just said 'next time' (plus, she didn't even ask before flipping me over and whacking me off). I think this is a great way of building customers base - Hey, this girl gave me a fee HJ, I love this girl!

I've had a free BJ once (I think the girl who was my regular, did really like me and want to keep me as such) at and free undress (the good old days at 501)

Alan86
07-05-2016, 05:56 AM
When I started ML punting about 15 years ago, the shop prices were all inclusive. 227 Broadway operates this way now, at $120 hour.

The concept of tipping the girl separately came in a few years later. Probably better tax wise for the shop and girl.

I think tipping generally became safer with many council issues or media issues (that fu%^*er Duff) so they wanted to tell new customers 'hey this massage is only $40 / half hour, at reception, and then later in the room discuss extras. A lot of licensed places will be upfront about it.

wildoman
07-05-2016, 11:13 AM
I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extras or tips at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
-She just forgot

tbh ML are happy if they have regulars so if you keep going back to see her you might even get a part 3 for a tip ;P

wilisno
07-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Free part 2 means the price you paid includes part 2 ! ;) ;) ;)

ouch
07-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Thats bad form not tipping . They arent there for their health . They provide service for cash. I have had regulars i have seen for long time trying to knock back tip or amount of tip. But no if you get good service they way you show ur appreciation is through tip. The girls do appreciate that you value their company if regular

deucebigalow
07-05-2016, 05:16 PM
I remember one of my early punts at Ginza, getting what I thought was a free BBBJ CIM only to be told afterwards that I owed her $20.

Didn't have the cash on me and would have said no if she offered as I knew my wallet was empty. She got really upset and I said that if she had asked I would have said no cause I didn't have the money.

Anyway, went a withdrew it out from the pub across the road. Could have walked away and never come back as I'm not a regular at Ginza but I could afford it.

Lesson learned was never to accept a freebee unless I'm willing to pay for it afterwards if asked.

blanet
08-05-2016, 09:18 AM
I've never been lucky enough to get free extras, maybe because I'm never good at building a strong connection in short encounters or good looking enough.

I managed to get a discount with a regular I used to see but she knew I was low on cash at the time.

xyj.1209
18-05-2016, 12:25 AM
lucky man....

Starfire
18-05-2016, 12:55 AM
I would say she forgot.

This happened to me last week actually. She's a regular I've been seeing and I find that after the first time I saw her she no longer reminds me and I just remember. Last week was tight on time and I forgot. Only realised a lot later.

I plan to see her again soon and give double tip

Travelmate
18-05-2016, 12:56 AM
nothing special.

A while ago, I have this in a famous massage shop for more than a year.

She is now retired and becone a owner of a noodle bar.

We have great fun and usually have sex for the whole hour, or hour and a half.

Of course I have to pay the shop for normal hourly rate.

MAX FAKE
18-05-2016, 01:00 AM
nothing special.

A while ago, I have this in a famous massage shop for more than a year.

She is now retired and becone a owner of a noodle bar.

We have great fun and usually have sex for the whole hour, or hour and a half.

Of course I have to pay the shop for normal hourly rate.

Do you get free noodles now?

Travelmate
18-05-2016, 01:06 AM
no. i dont want to see her boyfriend.

I cannot stop myself telling him how good his girlfriend can perform.

tpol
18-05-2016, 01:39 AM
no. i dont want to see her boyfriend.

I cannot stop myself telling him how good his girlfriend can perform.

Shes probably a starfish to her bf. Do WL, tone down their skills with the BF?

lychee
26-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Now she has retired I can reveal who it was.... Renee@Sussex Star

TallyHo
26-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Now she has retired I can reveal who it was.... Renee@Sussex Star

Maybe she was ok with you.

Some girls charge different amounts depending on who the guy is. In your case, perhaps it was free or she assumed you would pay but later was too shy to ask for it.

Babycat
26-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Maybe she was ok with you.

Some girls charge different amounts depending on who the guy is. In your case, perhaps it was free or she assumed you would pay but later was too shy to ask for it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

She could be new and hasn't bothered or didn't know to confirm tip for part 2 and was probably expecting customer to pay at the end.

I'm 99% its something like that.

Maybe she did like you but sorry bro no matter how much they like you, they are there to make money, not to hand out free part 2 to handsome guys.

Or she was too embarrassed to ask outright for her tip: I'm with Woods and Max, unless it was included in the price up front (but you know it wasn't, don't you?!) do the right thing and go give her the $50!
All probably right. Sometimes after giving GFE, I feel shy to ask for money.

cello
26-01-2017, 08:00 PM
It's not free, that's definite.

I remember the first time I saw Renee, no mention of payment or rates at any given time.

She just started with full on gfe. Now that she's gone I can divulge more, there's even this ONE time, I accidentally slipped into her, I was teaching her how to do a cock slide, guess she wasn't to adept at it, needless to say, she refused to do it again anymore. But hey, the few pumps that I got from that one time, best time ever.

Renee is never the type to ask for money upfront, she just cheerfully trust her customers, really dedicated girl.

You really shouldn't not pay her, sure she'd brush it off but hey, she provided a service, and an excellent one at that, she deserves to get paid.

Just my two cents

Peace

82gladiator
26-01-2017, 11:00 PM
My first post but want to say I am pissed Renee missed out on a tip because of her good nature. as cello says she trusted her customers and would have difficulty asking for money.
She would have been disappointed she didn't receive a tip.

All punters know the standard tip for the services Renee offered. It should have been paid.

On my first visit to Renee she surprised me by not taking off any clothes. I didn't ask why at the time, probably not feeling comfortable enough with her, having just met her. However the gfe was easily the best I had received from an ML and I still offered the $50 tip. She didn't want to take it but I insisted. I had already decided I was going to see this girl again, clothes on or off.

Many, many visits later I reminded her of that first visit and asked why. She couldn't really remember but she recalled a time Ivy was concerned about Council sending people into shops to find out what went on so she thought she was probably playing it safe. I guess I must look like a council worker.

kezza
27-01-2017, 12:10 AM
It wasn't free.. you took advantage, as simple as that, unless you went back and did the right thing. She worked to earn money, was only doing 2 days a week while at Sussex Star and that $50 would have been needed... Question..You posted this in May and just told who it was yesterday..did you go back and pay her the tip? Did you see her again and double the tip?

doyouseewhatisee
27-01-2017, 05:21 AM
i have had a few good ones over the past , once in a shop at north shore while getting massage form a shop owner i showed her syd99 website and how she can attract more customers if she advertises in this form ,, she was so thrilled everytime i went to the shop she picked up my tab , only had to pay for the extars to the girls directly

Kaylie
27-01-2017, 02:15 PM
I had exactly the same experience. My first session at CBD Posh at the time, I was lucky enough to have Renee. 20min into the massage, she just snuck her hand under my underpants and started Part 2. Never mentioned money or anything. Of course I tipped her the $50 afterwards (she didn't go nude that time) but after that, I saw her probably 12-14 times and just nuded up from the start.

garfield
27-01-2017, 11:06 PM
It wasn't free.. you took advantage, as simple as that, unless you went back and did the right thing. She worked to earn money, was only doing 2 days a week while at Sussex Star and that $50 would have been needed... Question..You posted this in May and just told who it was yesterday..did you go back and pay her the tip? Did you see her again and double the tip?
I agree, sometimes the girls are nice to you and as the man, you need to do the right thing.
Sometimes the girl give extra service to me without asking so I have to give them extra tips.

magicman
28-01-2017, 12:01 AM
in my experience most city shops 90% of the time im never asked to tip upfront it just happens and i tip after without any prompting by the ML and this is for first time visits as well

handcockJ
28-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Walked out in a haze after a few sessions only to double back and hand the ML a tip lol they work hard for their money

vtori1213
29-01-2017, 01:07 AM
no such thing as free 2... better tip them if you get that part.

stevo_luvo
29-01-2017, 10:47 AM
no free lunch, better watch out

kezza
29-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Walked out in a haze after a few sessions only to double back and hand the ML a tip lol they work hard for their money Got to admit, I've done this a couple of times with regulars.. been halfway home before realizing I hadn't given them any money at all; went back, parked up and paid.. they'd only realised themselves once I'd left and thought I'd leave it until the next session.. and one really cost me. As I'd paid for parking again I decided to have another hour with another girl in the shop...

TallyHo
29-01-2017, 02:38 PM
I have never received a free part 2! What a bummer.

nomoney3
29-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Me too :smile: