PDA

View Full Version : New Shop Clayfield - Crn Sandgate Road and Bonney Avenue

simplepleasure
08-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Found new massage place on wechat. The shop is on Level 1 of the block of shops on corner of Sandgate Road and Bonney Avenue.
Greeted by very cute receptionist and shown to massage room. They all seemed very inexperienced in their new shop. Have not yet got their systems in place.

The massage room was near the entrance and not very private. But I was game. There was a box of tissues in the corner, hmmm. I stripped down and lay on the bed. The ML cames in and said that I had to put on the supplied shorts. So all bets are off. Legit. So what were the tissues for? Throughout the massage, one of the other girls brought in hot rocks, etc. So not much respect for the privacy of the customer, but if you are wearing shorts, does not matter much.

Anyway, was asked to start lying on my back. Then the ML worked on my head. I really hate that because it always pulls my hair. Worked on legs and then flip to work on back. The massage was good enough. Very respectful of boundaries throughout the massage :( They have a really nice shower to wash off the oil.

The price for 1 hr massage was $75 which I think is overprice.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Value: 5/10

Bubbaloo
08-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Well done, mate. Took the plunge and helped to load the database for us 😀. Half the fun of punting with striking out. Failing that, we may as well go to a brothel.

ecchi.gaijin
09-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the review. I was actually scoping this place out on the weekend and was wondering what the deal was, as I know one of the girls working here.