PDA

View Full Version : General talk Camy at CBD Posh/Diva and Sussex Star

kingwally
08-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Anyone tried Camy...I went to see her on her first day at Posh and was told that she only did massage...no nude and no HJ...so I passed up on that as I wanted the normal Posh/Diva experience. I have not been back to see her since. She is now working in both places now so I assume she has upped her game.

Any reports on her service?

Irene's CBD
09-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Anyone tried Camy...I went to see her on her first day at Posh and was told that she only did massage...no nude and no HJ...so I passed up on that as I wanted the normal Posh/Diva experience. I have not been back to see her since. She is now working in both places now so I assume she has upped her game.

Any reports on her service?
Haha why don't you wanna try Spring ...amber ...Angel ... Anka ..The other new girls ..

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Haha why don't you wanna try Spring ...amber ...Angel ... Anka ..The other new girls ..

Any reviews on these other girls?

kingwally
30-05-2016, 06:30 AM
I was told that Angel only does a fully clothed HJ....nothing more.

garfield
30-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Spring is good but her last week.

otokosg
30-05-2016, 01:04 PM
I was told that Angel only does a fully clothed HJ....nothing more.

Yes, that's my experience too, and no touching anywhere. Her massage skills are exceptionally good though.

kingwally
05-06-2016, 03:02 PM
I booked Camy today just to try her out. She came in the room and i asked her if she could nude up straight away and she wanted to argue about so i asked for another girl and i got the lovely Lolita who is always nice. I must admit that it ssurprised me that Camy would not go nude, most of Irene girls do. Camy is not very attractive BTW...very plain.

H3da
05-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Do you have to pay her extra even though she didn't go nude?

kingwally
05-06-2016, 07:19 PM
Do you have to pay her extra even though she didn't go nude?No...I swapped her for Lolita.

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 12:17 AM
I booked Camy today just to try her out. She came in the room and i asked her if she could nude up straight away and she wanted to argue about so i asked for another girl and i got the lovely Lolita who is always nice. I must admit that it ssurprised me that Camy would not go nude, most of Irene girls do. Camy is not very attractive BTW...very plain.

No nude straight away? Forget it. That's not my style of massage.

mikael66
06-06-2016, 02:21 AM
How about Carli, Is she good?

sukeong
06-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Strange that OP is fixated on her as to book her again after already knowing she don't do nude. Is there something special about her? Given that there are plenty of girls other than her at Irene's and many more at other massage places.

Can't be her looks as OP mentioned she is plain. Can't be her service either as she won't even go nude. I must be missing something.

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Strange that OP is fixated on her as to book her again after already knowing she don't do nude. Is there something special about her? Given that there are plenty of girls other than her at Irene's and many more at other massage places.

Can't be her looks as OP mentioned she is plain. Can't be her service either as she won't even go nude. I must be missing something.

Maybe she is a good listener. Some girls have told me about guys coming in and telling their personal problems (such as marriage) to them. The wives are too busy so the guys go to the RNT places for some attention.

kingwally
06-06-2016, 07:30 PM

Can't be her looks as OP mentioned she is plain. Can't be her service either as she won't even go nude. I must be missing something.Absolutely not fixated at all champion. You need to read through this thread first. I like to try all of Irenes girls and when I saw that she graduated from clothed to nude massage, of course I wanted to experience her. Now that I know what she looks like...I never had seen her face before...and now knowing that she will not nude up first...I will bypass her. No fixation at all.

sukeong
08-06-2016, 06:02 AM
I see. I didn't realize you are one of the those rich punters that want to try every single girl in a shop. No worries

cuteguy
08-06-2016, 12:08 PM
I see. I didn't realize you are one of the those rich punters that want to try every single girl in a shop. No worries

Variety is the spice of life.