PDA

View Full Version : Last day...Thai Nicle... Worth every cent..!!

AlphaY
09-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Will update the post soon. But here's the link.. Last day today get in while you can...

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nicole-real-pics-super-sexy-thai-girl-till-9th-may-only-0422-254-116/8701188

AlphaY
09-05-2016, 11:30 AM
So booked in earlier in the day. Was easy to book, few texts and done. Went in on time. Buzzed the apartment was let in... Handled the cash, went for a shower. The room was hot due to the evening sun but Nicole apologised for the inconvenience and the session started with a nice massage in the legs and slowly building up on the back. There wasn't a need for tickle tackle as the build up was amazing with her awesome titties...

Had a great body slide on the back. And moving to the front... The reason I say great as I had recently tried the Giesha club in Sydney which to me was a bit boring.. Oh and the view in the mirror is awesome with a perfect body..

Allowed fingering to a point she came.. With an awesome hj release..where i came...

There's an iPad clock on the side table but I would say not really a clock watcher. It was worth every cent I paid. Wish she stayed longer. She's off to Sydney after today. But will be back.after few months...

WIR- yes
OE- 10+

Bubbaloo
10-05-2016, 05:13 AM
She's stunning... I'm going back.