PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taylors Lidcombe

nocturnalman
09-05-2016, 11:09 PM
been wondering why that place in Lidcombe (Taylors) has no reviews and presence here at all although it has been in Lidcombe
for ages.They had a good mix ladies last year ,aussie ,italian ,asian ,brazilian ,russian ,kiwi ,and others.
Right now they just have asians.It seems to be a busy place all year ,maybe because it's cheap ? $65 / 20 minutes.
I think its my favourite place because it's the first shop I have ever visited :cool2: But it's sad that they dont have the mix they used
to have before.

NaughtyBoy13
10-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Ive never heard about it

Alan86
10-05-2016, 05:56 AM
Yeah this place seems off the grid. The price seems pretty good, for a 20 min quickie. Wonder what the girls are like?

Littlewonder
10-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Its not on here probably because its not an asian shop!

Raybo
10-05-2016, 10:11 AM
I have them on Wechat. They post a roster every day. Majority of girls are Asian but they have an Aussie and an African girl on the roster.

nocturnalman
10-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Yeah this place seems off the grid. The price seems pretty good, for a 20 min quickie. Wonder what the girls are like?

depends on each girl.Some are great ,some boring and try to make you cum after 0.2354 seconds.
They had a white kiwi girl before ,body and face like a model and the best service you can imagine.Sadly she's gone.

They constantly get new girls ,so it's always changing.

nocturnalman
10-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Its not on here probably because its not an asian shop!

The guys at the reception were always Asian ,but not sure about the owner.

corvus
17-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Just popped into Taylors on a Tuesday night. Couldnt get out fast enough!!!!!

I only saw two ladies, apparently five was working. When I was told their girls are 20-28.

The two whom I saw was GILFs /
MILFs , I would say around 45-55
Something. Essentially they look old. They seemed really nice though. But old ladies who are double my age arnt my thing.

Price was cheap though, $110 for 45 min.

dirtykunt69
17-05-2016, 09:52 PM
LOL.... what a crack up. Never heard of term GILFs until now.

They must of been fking old thats for sure!

nocturnalman
17-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Just popped into Taylors on a Tuesday night. Couldnt get out fast enough!!!!!

I only saw two ladies, apparently five was working. When I was told their girls are 20-28.

The two whom I saw was GILFs /
MILFs , I would say around 45-55
Something. Essentially they look old. They seemed really nice though. But old ladies who are double my age arnt my thing.

Price was cheap though, $110 for 45 min.

Same here.
1-2 years ago ,the shop was the best in the area in my opinion.Had an international mix ,and all of them pretty.

gentlescream
18-05-2016, 06:09 AM
Frequented the place when I lived in the area.

I don't really recommend it though. There are some minor gems and I did have some luck in finding one heck of a skilled WL who actually became a good friend (w/some benefits as well) down the road, but for the most part, a lot more miss than hit.

nocturnalman
18-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Frequented the place when I lived in the area.

I don't really recommend it though. There are some minor gems and I did have some luck in finding one heck of a skilled WL who actually became a good friend (w/some benefits as well) down the road, but for the most part, a lot more miss than hit.

Are therr any shops near taylors besides that massage shop on joseph street (worst services ever)

Littlewonder
18-05-2016, 06:24 PM
The guys at the reception were always Asian ,but not sure about the owner.

Well I have to admit its a long time since i have been there so things might have changed but the girls there when I last visited were lets say MILF at best and thats being polite.

nocturnalman
18-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Well I have to admit its a long time since i have been there so things might have changed but the girls there when I last visited were lets say MILF at best and thats being polite.

Actually most of them are young ,but they look old.A milf can be hot ,but the girls over there just look old and boring.

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:33 PM
all old girls

nocturnalman
20-05-2016, 10:42 PM
all old girls

they look old but they are mostly between 25 and 35

Alan86
21-05-2016, 02:48 PM
There's a Chinese massage place two doors down. Anyone been there?

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 09:52 PM
There's a Chinese massage place two doors down. Anyone been there?

2 pork chops first class

Alan86
22-05-2016, 08:56 AM
2 pork chops first class

Lol! I suspected as much! I actually spotted it when looking at Taylor's on google maps. It's funny how you develop a sixth sense for it after a while

nocturnalman
22-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Lol! I suspected as much! I actually spotted it when looking at Taylor's on google maps. It's funny how you develop a sixth sense for it after a while

I spotted that place when I was coming from Berala ,plattform 5 ,the closest one to the street.It was getting dark and thats why I noticed the flashing sign "open".
But that place is more than shit.