PDA

View Full Version : Girls of ChristineCBD iii – Jun

ChulSoo
11-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Jun of ChristineCBD

1Hour Session of Incall
Date of Meet: 9th, 13:30
Details and session prices on Jun as per WeChat communique: Christine—123

Well, after having had a session with May last week (did not choose to type up an AR for reasons easily assumed), and Julie thereafter, I decided to see the little sister this time around (yes, I know, I didn’t do the double sister session, I regret it).

Before I elaborate on my time with Jun, I’ll stand to correct a few things:
The website is not updated (it’s actually a replica of Sugarsisters2015 format, and yet discontinued last year) as some are getting confused about. Why? Think noise-marketing or the costs of reestablishing the website against the limited revenue that comes out of the Agency’s commission part. One can’t really complain or bargain much about the prices being offered compared to that of a brothel, or some other particular agencies. I think, for an agency, the prices being offered is not too bad at all. Especially during the soft-opening. But that in itself may actually not be a reason, but that it can be used to assume a reason without being told why. So it is best to get all the updated details, including extras option the girls are willing to offer, directly by communique via WeChat with the agent or the boss (confusing when both are using the same account, hence the flow of different conversation style).
From an earlier AR posted on the double session of the sisters, Julie’s English was actually better than Jun’s English (close to zero), but Jun is actually shorter than Julie. However, these sisters are really small indeed. Jun is also quite shy as opposed to her outgoing elder sister.

Moving on, I chanced a session to get to see Jun after being assured that she would be a much better delight to have. And yes it was. She’s petite, cute and pretty. She’s so small you could lift her up against the wall and do her there and then. Well, if you’re muscular and very fit, of course. I had quite a bit of difficulty trying to kick up a conversation with Jun. It was difficult, and I regret that I never took to retain my Chinese language lessons many years ago. Of course, it was wishful thinking to hope they could understand Korean as well. But, it did not matter much. A red one-piece dress she wore, like Little Miss Red Hood, it puts a smile on indeed. Into the bathroom we went, she, like her sister did back then, took to wash me up. At one point I reckon she is still inexperienced in the shower part. Body rubbing was okay, BBBJ was okay. Yes, she’s going to need some time and more help from other gentlemen to take the initiative to train her. Oh, and she giggles quite cutely I’ll add. She’s got quite the sparkly eyes you can see so clearly, even in the bathroom. Out of the shower to helps to dry me up, poor girl she was so short we giggled when I tried to squat down a little to help her dry me up top.
Onto the bed we went, we do a few hugs and my eyes are just scanning her from top to bottom, in just a few seconds, if you know what I mean. She does an okay catbath (kissing/licking on the body, if that’s what it is called) stuff. She’s still really shy of the DFK part. And I’m not sure if it is really so, but she’s got a thing with sucking my nipples to kingdom glory. It hurts just a tiny bit, as I am typing up this AR. When Jun is on top, she’s quite light and those nipples of hers are just the type you want softly play with and suck on a lot. Her skin is quite nice too. No scars, no stretch marks from pregnancy or extreme sudden weight loss. Just a tight and soft little thing she was.
After moments of her going BBBJ on me, it was time to attempt to see if she can take DATY well enough. But going at it 5 minutes or so, it seems that she is still shy in receiving it. She couldn’t really handle it long enough to try to enjoy it. It was worth a try. I would not mind to come back another time to attempt it again if she got better at receiving it. But after that, Jun turns me and presses me to the bed. And …. Jun does something really unusual. I’m guessing she seems to like rubbing her pussy against my body. Lying down, she gets the lubricant and she …. starts wiping it on my arm. In my head, I had to strangest thought if she was going to go into massaging me at that point. But Jun does something else. She starts rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my arm. Whilst I am lying there on the bed. With my arm stretched out. Does she like muscles or something? Because Julie was all hands on my chest muscles and squeezing them. Seriously. I actually thought that was the strangest thing that ever happened from the many WL’s I’ve had. One would have to give credit to Jun for her adorableness. Skipping that, it was time for CG. She had to take it slowly to be able to get me in. It was nice. Very nice. Even her moans were nice too. Whilst she was riding me, my hands just ravages her body, her breasts her glorious tits. Moments of the CG position she continues on pressed down onto me. My arms just literally wraps her whole body as I jam her furiously. Her moaning right next to my ear. Her occasional kisses against the nape of the side of my neck. Using her legs, she moved mine apart to clamp my junior in tightly. She gyrates and gyrates making it more sensational for us both. Moments again after that, she sits up again and goes hard on the CG position. Enough! Still connected, I flip her over and continue on in the old fashioned missionary style. Her legs are bobbing up and down. And again she pushes my legs apart to clamp my junior in again. Cripes! This gorgeous little minx. On and on we went, I didn’t want to stop at that. I pulled out and flipped her over to end the moment with the doggy style. That cute little butt. It needed some ramming. Though she was a little small, I had to stuff one of those big pillows under her pelvic to raise her butt up nicely. Prepared. And onto the jamming for a good 10 minutes, with her legs spread apart and her legs closed in. The moment approaches and I pressed down into her. My head next to hers and my right hand grabbing her left breast with that big nipple between my fingers. Load … well unloaded into her.
I fell onto my back to take a breather, and she fell back onto the length of my arm. Were laid there in silent, a few giggles, eye-catching, and exchanging smiles. Almost time up, and me needing to run, we took a shower together to get cleaned up. My eyes really can stay off of her. This petite little thing. So gorgeous. So adorable. And pretty as well. If ever I wanted to see a petite Chinese girl again, I’d see Jun for sure. Maybe with Julie again, so she can help encourage her little sister to be a bit more initiative. Two tight pussies would be nice to try in the same session, since I’ve yet to try that for a first time. I just hope they don’t change the condoms. After all … they’re sisters~~~

christine123
11-05-2016, 08:08 PM
http://s19.postimg.org/cmt75q6jz/jun2.jpg

Come and see Jun today !!! Please call 0406182838 to book and enquire. They are on special price right now.

MAX FAKE
11-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Jun of ChristineCBD

1Hour Session of Incall
Date of Meet: 9th, 13:30
Details and session prices on Jun as per WeChat communique: Christine—123

Well, after having had a session with May last week (did not choose to type up an AR for reasons easily assumed), and Julie thereafter, I decided to see the little sister this time around (yes, I know, I didn’t do the double sister session, I regret it).

Before I elaborate on my time with Jun, I’ll stand to correct a few things:
The website is not updated (it’s actually a replica of Sugarsisters2015 format, and yet discontinued last year) as some are getting confused about. Why? Think noise-marketing or the costs of reestablishing the website against the limited revenue that comes out of the Agency’s commission part. One can’t really complain or bargain much about the prices being offered compared to that of a brothel, or some other particular agencies. I think, for an agency, the prices being offered is not too bad at all. Especially during the soft-opening. But that in itself may actually not be a reason, but that it can be used to assume a reason without being told why. So it is best to get all the updated details, including extras option the girls are willing to offer, directly by communique via WeChat with the agent or the boss (confusing when both are using the same account, hence the flow of different conversation style).
From an earlier AR posted on the double session of the sisters, Julie’s English was actually better than Jun’s English (close to zero), but Jun is actually shorter than Julie. However, these sisters are really small indeed. Jun is also quite shy as opposed to her outgoing elder sister.

Moving on, I chanced a session to get to see Jun after being assured that she would be a much better delight to have. And yes it was. She’s petite, cute and pretty. She’s so small you could lift her up against the wall and do her there and then. Well, if you’re muscular and very fit, of course. I had quite a bit of difficulty trying to kick up a conversation with Jun. It was difficult, and I regret that I never took to retain my Chinese language lessons many years ago. Of course, it was wishful thinking to hope they could understand Korean as well. But, it did not matter much. A red one-piece dress she wore, like Little Miss Red Hood, it puts a smile on indeed. Into the bathroom we went, she, like her sister did back then, took to wash me up. At one point I reckon she is still inexperienced in the shower part. Body rubbing was okay, BBBJ was okay. Yes, she’s going to need some time and more help from other gentlemen to take the initiative to train her. Oh, and she giggles quite cutely I’ll add. She’s got quite the sparkly eyes you can see so clearly, even in the bathroom. Out of the shower to helps to dry me up, poor girl she was so short we giggled when I tried to squat down a little to help her dry me up top.
Onto the bed we went, we do a few hugs and my eyes are just scanning her from top to bottom, in just a few seconds, if you know what I mean. She does an okay catbath (kissing/licking on the body, if that’s what it is called) stuff. She’s still really shy of the DFK part. And I’m not sure if it is really so, but she’s got a thing with sucking my nipples to kingdom glory. It hurts just a tiny bit, as I am typing up this AR. When Jun is on top, she’s quite light and those nipples of hers are just the type you want softly play with and suck on a lot. Her skin is quite nice too. No scars, no stretch marks from pregnancy or extreme sudden weight loss. Just a tight and soft little thing she was.
After moments of her going BBBJ on me, it was time to attempt to see if she can take DATY well enough. But going at it 5 minutes or so, it seems that she is still shy in receiving it. She couldn’t really handle it long enough to try to enjoy it. It was worth a try. I would not mind to come back another time to attempt it again if she got better at receiving it. But after that, Jun turns me and presses me to the bed. And …. Jun does something really unusual. I’m guessing she seems to like rubbing her pussy against my body. Lying down, she gets the lubricant and she …. starts wiping it on my arm. In my head, I had to strangest thought if she was going to go into massaging me at that point. But Jun does something else. She starts rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my arm. Whilst I am lying there on the bed. With my arm stretched out. Does she like muscles or something? Because Julie was all hands on my chest muscles and squeezing them. Seriously. I actually thought that was the strangest thing that ever happened from the many WL’s I’ve had. One would have to give credit to Jun for her adorableness. Skipping that, it was time for CG. She had to take it slowly to be able to get me in. It was nice. Very nice. Even her moans were nice too. Whilst she was riding me, my hands just ravages her body, her breasts her glorious tits. Moments of the CG position she continues on pressed down onto me. My arms just literally wraps her whole body as I jam her furiously. Her moaning right next to my ear. Her occasional kisses against the nape of the side of my neck. Using her legs, she moved mine apart to clamp my junior in tightly. She gyrates and gyrates making it more sensational for us both. Moments again after that, she sits up again and goes hard on the CG position. Enough! Still connected, I flip her over and continue on in the old fashioned missionary style. Her legs are bobbing up and down. And again she pushes my legs apart to clamp my junior in again. Cripes! This gorgeous little minx. On and on we went, I didn’t want to stop at that. I pulled out and flipped her over to end the moment with the doggy style. That cute little butt. It needed some ramming. Though she was a little small, I had to stuff one of those big pillows under her pelvic to raise her butt up nicely. Prepared. And onto the jamming for a good 10 minutes, with her legs spread apart and her legs closed in. The moment approaches and I pressed down into her. My head next to hers and my right hand grabbing her left breast with that big nipple between my fingers. Load … well unloaded into her.
I fell onto my back to take a breather, and she fell back onto the length of my arm. Were laid there in silent, a few giggles, eye-catching, and exchanging smiles. Almost time up, and me needing to run, we took a shower together to get cleaned up. My eyes really can stay off of her. This petite little thing. So gorgeous. So adorable. And pretty as well. If ever I wanted to see a petite Chinese girl again, I’d see Jun for sure. Maybe with Julie again, so she can help encourage her little sister to be a bit more initiative.
Two tight pussies would be nice to try in the same session, since I’ve yet to try that for a first time. I just hope they don’t change the condoms. After all … they’re sisters~~~

That's what I was thinking when I read the report yesterday of the double, why did he have to change condoms if they are real sisters?

Unless of course they are not real sisters, and its a marketing gimmick but I guess it doesn't matter.

jbrixton
11-05-2016, 11:27 PM
That's what I was thinking when I read the report yesterday of the double, why did he have to change condoms if they are real sisters?

I agree, this is a bit suspicious. If you can't trust your sister, who can you trust?

christine123
12-05-2016, 06:47 PM

Unless of course they are not real sisters, and its a marketing gimmick but I guess it doesn't matter.

Because of personal hygiene, you still need to change condom even they are real sisters. We admit this is a marketing gimmick, but we did not lied about their sister relationship. Who doesn't have the fantasy to being with two sisters?

MAX FAKE
12-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Because of personal hygiene, you still need to change condom even they are real sisters. We admit this is a marketing gimmick, but we did not lied about their sister relationship. Who doesn't have the fantasy to being with two sisters?

Yes agree, hygiene is very important.