PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you want to be Putin?

babelx
11-05-2016, 10:14 PM
After seeing this, you may change your mind, he makes the women navy officers wear short skirts!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/people/women-soldiers-dubbed-putins-miniskirt-army-march-in-red-square-for-victory-day-celebrations/news-story/93f7818f19be04de334808da460cbcaf

nocturnalman
11-05-2016, 10:18 PM
After seeing this, you may change your mind, he makes the women navy officers wear short skirts!

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/people/women-soldiers-dubbed-putins-miniskirt-army-march-in-red-square-for-victory-day-celebrations/news-story/93f7818f19be04de334808da460cbcaf

Many people go to Thailand for the girls ,but they do not know that Russia is heaven ,even better is Ukraine.The hottest girls on earth

Pistols
11-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Putin = legend

nocturnalman
11-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Putin = legend

Actually he is very corrupt and a high class mafia guy.You openly criticize him ,he will kill you and tell your parents that he will do everything to find the killers.
A very ruthless guy

Pistols
11-05-2016, 11:03 PM
He doesnt care about what anyone thinks or might do. He just does what he likes and everyone better just fall in line!

cuteguy
12-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Many people go to Thailand for the girls ,but they do not know that Russia is heaven ,even better is Ukraine.The hottest girls on earth

The girls in Ukraine are hot. The country has had a few contestants perform well in the last few Miss World or Miss Universe competitions.

deucebigalow
13-05-2016, 09:23 PM
The girls in Ukraine are hot. The country has had a few contestants perform well in the last few Miss World or Miss Universe competitions.

That's what I thought till I went to Estonia on a bucks weekend out of the UK. WOW!!!!!

A fully nude massages are standard and a standard extra is FS. Best bucks weekend ever!

nocturnalman
13-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Yes yes I would like to be Putin my ***** in them

cuteguy
14-05-2016, 06:05 PM
That's what I thought till I went to Estonia on a bucks weekend out of the UK. WOW!!!!!

A fully nude massages are standard and a standard extra is FS. Best bucks weekend ever!

There was a program on TV about British guys having their bucks parties in some Eastern Europe countries like Czech Republic and even Russia. The girls are great and give them basically what they want for less the price that they would pay in England. At the same time, they get the opportunity to do some sightseeing of the country. Not a bad naughty weekend to have a bucks party.