PDA

View Full Version : General talk What was your worse experience with visiting a WL

NigStick
12-05-2016, 02:04 PM
I remember last I visit a shop around the city in midnight ( do not want to nominate )
It was Friday and they were still very busy so that had only 2 option: a slim but ugly one, or a fat but polite one.
I think my brain was not working properly, I should had just say goodbye and walk away
And I eventually chose the fat one, it was a nightmare at that time she was riding on me (you can imagine the situation)

I don't mean anything bad to them but just want to share my own opinion.

cuteguy
12-05-2016, 03:22 PM
You should have walked away but since you decided to go with the 'curvy' one, maybe you should have turned the lights off. LOL

NaughtyBoy13
12-05-2016, 03:23 PM
You should have walked away but since you decided to go with the 'curvy' one, maybe you should have turned the lights off. LOL

Hahahaha I see :)

NigStick
12-05-2016, 03:48 PM

Yeh bro I really should've walked away.

Alan86
12-05-2016, 03:55 PM
I've had a similar experience once. I didn't have the heart to turn that woman down so went through with it.
Money down the drain, and nightmares for life! My lowest point in punting. Why am I paying for an old dragon? Now, if I see a dragon, I walk! Damage - $60, and shame

Other notable lows:

Once a woman at shitty rnt had a customer booked 10 mins ahead of me, so charged me for 30 mins, but tried to shoo me out the door after 10 mins! I should have demanded a refund, but I didn't want to lose my cool and go nuts at that bitch, so held myself together. Damage - $55, intense anger

Once I had a ML who turned out older than I hoped. I went through with it but felt it was $90 wasted. Turned up months later and the same woman came in. Didn't want to turn $90 wasted into $180 wasted, so exercised my right to change the girl. She flipped! I regret that a lot, cause I didn't want to hurt that woman. Damage - $180, guilt

I once caught a train (waiting 1/2 hr station both ways) to a legit joint I really like, not feeling a need to book. Then further walked 15-20 mins to the shop. Arrived and told they were booked out for 2 hours straight! Could have murdered someone but it wasn't their fault. Ended up getting a legit elsewhere and also a lame 'HJ only' to finish it at an rnt. Damage - $70, sadness

NigStick
12-05-2016, 08:00 PM
I've had a similar experience once. I didn't have the heart to turn that woman down so went through with it.
Money down the drain, and nightmares for life! My lowest point in punting. Why am I paying for an old dragon? Now, if I see a dragon, I walk! Damage - $60, and shame

Other notable lows:

Once a woman at shitty rnt had a customer booked 10 mins ahead of me, so charged me for 30 mins, but tried to shoo me out the door after 10 mins! I should have demanded a refund, but I didn't want to lose it and go nuts at that bitch! Damage - $55, intense anger

Once I had a ML who turned out older than I hoped. I went through with it but felt it was $90 wasted. Turned up months later and the same woman came in. Didn't want to turn $90 wasted into $180 wasted, so exercised my right to change the girl. She flipped! I regret that a lot, cause I didn't want to hurt that woman. Damage - $180, guilt

I once caught a train (waiting 1/2 hr station both ways) to a legit joint I really like, not feeling a need to book. Then further walked 15-20 mins to the shop. Arrived and told they were booked out for 2 hours straight! Could have murdered someone but it wasn't their fault. Ended up getting a legit elsewhere and also a lame 'HJ only' to finish it at an rnt. Damage - $70, sadness

Have to be really careful when choosing which shop and what time to visit lol

CunningLinguist
12-05-2016, 09:19 PM
My worst WL experience is here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?14956-Cathy-from-Hong-Kong-be-warned