PDA

View Full Version : General talk Deeply distraught over WL kissing me

enragedvirgin
12-05-2016, 10:30 PM
I went to a FS parlour tonight and saw a girl I had seen before. Everything was going well, she was sucking my penis niceIy but then she stopped and started moving her head towards mine. At first I thought she was going to let me motorboat her tits but to my horror she started kissing me WITH HER TONGUE. I have a slight overbite so sometimes my mouth hangs open and she just stuck HER TONGUE right in making contact with my tongue. The same tongue that had sucked a dozen dicks that same day. The same tongue that had litres of other men's cum on it and I don't want to think about what else. That same tongue made contact with my tongue and transferred all the semen from the men she had seen that day into my mouth. I mean chemically I've basically sucked off a dozen men right now. I've bleached my mouth thoroughly but the damage is done. Im now a husk of a man. I'm very upset about this and I am posting this in shock right now. Don't know if Im ever going to get over it,I might have PTSD.

monkeybeta
12-05-2016, 10:34 PM
congratulations u have aids now

imaragingbull
12-05-2016, 10:35 PM
WL or those super smart engineering girls, superstar?

enragedvirgin
12-05-2016, 10:40 PM

A regular WL unfortunately. Maybe I'll find an intelligent one eventually.

cuteguy
12-05-2016, 11:14 PM
You won't have PTSD but someone else's semen in your mouth. Don't worry you will live. LOL

beta101
12-05-2016, 11:42 PM
dont feed the troll

Sam88
13-05-2016, 12:14 AM
yes you literally sucked a lot of dick, you're doomed mate

itouch
13-05-2016, 12:35 AM
You should enjoy the DFK instead of complaining.

blanet
13-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Sucks to be you. Either way you were doomed. If you motor boated her, you'd have moisturised your face with man cream anyway. Here's a tip, next time wear a full hazmat suit with a hole cut out for your penis. Better yet, duct tape the condom to the hole to create a better barrier.

tpol
13-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Don;t worry the protein will help you develop tits

NaughtyBoy13
13-05-2016, 01:46 AM
congratulations u have aids now
Lol, seriously? Hahahaha :)

NaughtyBoy13
13-05-2016, 01:52 AM
Look, Mr enragedvirgin. I dont know which girl and which shop did it to you. And I'm not sure that she does BBBJ or CIM or not? Because normal shops with normal WLs most of them just do a normal service which are Condom BJ with no CIM !

And even if they give BBBJ or CIM, but after that they should have used mouth wash liquid to clean for hygien. If not, you might worry about STDs :)

Alan86
13-05-2016, 07:04 AM

Rofl! And this guy said 'most men are like monkeys to me'(due to my great intellect). This guy is a troll, or he's just plain good for a laugh!

Mr Crash and Burn
13-05-2016, 08:21 AM
who is she? I love girls who kiss with tongue

CunningLinguist
13-05-2016, 09:00 AM
This guy is just the latest incarnation of the poet troll:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

mandingo69
13-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Have a bowl of concrete mate!

BigBoy
18-05-2016, 03:13 PM
I pissed myself laughing at OP's post...

Littlewonder
18-05-2016, 07:32 PM
When I was younger and first started punting I didn't kiss the wl.

These days I am older and for me kissing and passion with a wl is more important than the actual sex. I now enjoy my time with working ladies much more than I ever did.

Its up to you but kissing a working lady isn't going to kill you in most cases.

Lets face it there are more things that are likely to kill you than kissing a working lady or being kissed by one. And that includes spending time with one without kissing her.

Just my 2 bobs worth I have been kissing working ladies for many years with out any problems and with much pleasure.

Just relax and enjoy and of course be sensible select the right lady as much as may be possible.

illidanstormrage
18-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Makes me laugh when I read reports that say it was a good girlfriend experience despite the girl not kissing.

In my book kissing is the hallmark of the 'girlfriend experience'.

I mean you are looking at their face for most of the time unless you just purely do 69 or doggy style while pushing their head down...

If I go in for a kiss and am getting rebuffed every single time... then Houston, we have a problem.

For some WL's I understand kissing might be a big deal and they probably wouldn't even do it if you tipped them a lot but at the same time would do anal for the right amount.

Just don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining...

If a girl is holding back in any form, you can tell and those sessions don't add up to a 'girlfriend experience' or even a nice experience.

jian81
19-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Can't stop laughing. You will be pregant by now.

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Many years ago, most WLs would say no to the idea of kissing. Nowadays, it is so common with not only just light kissing but full on DFK, kissing of your nipples, penis and entire body. It's kissing everywhere!!!!:miao:

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 06:14 PM
Your distraught because she kissed you I would be distraught if she didn't!

The choice is yours if you don't want to kiss tell her

Mr Bastard
28-05-2016, 06:23 PM
At least she rinsed her mouth on your cock before kissing you, you cant be serious, and if you are? Give up punting and try knitting, I hear its trending.........

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Your distraught because she kissed you I would be distraught if she didn't!

The choice is yours if you don't want to kiss tell her

Rightly so! It would be worse if they kept turning their heads to the side to avoid any kissing with you. That's not a GFE for you.

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 08:51 PM
I suggest getting a chemotherapy ,just to be sure lol