PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mao Hamasaki After Party!

Asiasexpo
13-05-2016, 10:50 PM

We are hosting a party with Mao Hamasaki tomorrow night @ 347 Kent Street.

it will be free entry before 11pm for all those Sexpo Ticket holders :)

https://www.facebook.com/asia.sexpo

wilisno
13-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Haha, and a chance to meet a lot of punters from this forum ! ;) ;) ;)

MAX FAKE
13-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Haha, and a chance to meet a lot of punters from this forum ! ;) ;) ;)
What will you be wearing?

mydd
14-05-2016, 01:16 AM

wrong question, it should be "what will she be wearing?"

CunningLinguist
14-05-2016, 08:57 AM
So there will be lots of guys all standing around wanting to talk to one almost naked female :)

4some
14-05-2016, 11:10 AM
So there will be lots of guys all standing around wanting to talk to one almost naked female :)

All sounds pretty awkward...and have to agree with one comment about the cellulite on her legs...needs a good workout...at the gym

CunningLinguist
14-05-2016, 02:12 PM
All sounds pretty awkward...and have to agree with one comment about the cellulite on her legs...needs a good workout...at the gym

She needs to do more standing, too much lying down so no leg tone :)

woods23
14-05-2016, 02:31 PM

Bro will .
He will dressed like "Hugh Hefner the playboy "
But much younger and more handsome :)

You can't miss him :)

Raybo
14-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Mr Tipply's is not such a bad bar. If you aren't too keen on Mao there was plenty of hot bar staff and patrons last time I was there. 😆

MAX FAKE
14-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Bro will .
He will dressed like "Hugh Hefner the playboy "
But much younger and more handsome :)

You can't miss him :)

Asian Hugh Hefner LOL

If I see him I will refer to him as the BOSS

Any females out there should be rushing to the after party to meet all the young and handsome guys from Syd99

cuteguy
14-05-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm wondering whether there will be any Asian WLs waiting to pick up any guys.

Asiasexpo
14-05-2016, 06:41 PM
https://youtu.be/MZidrfvWE9c

Asiasexpo
14-05-2016, 06:42 PM

Massive queue lining for her ><

CunningLinguist
14-05-2016, 07:21 PM
The girl is a real trooper, she kept smiling and being cute the whole time I was there!

Raybo
14-05-2016, 08:37 PM
I'm wondering whether there will be any Asian WLs waiting to pick up any guys.

It could be on for sure. Any smart agency operator or private girl would be on to this like flies to shit.

blanet
14-05-2016, 09:49 PM
It could be on for sure. Any smart agency operator or private girl would be on to this like flies to shit.

I wasn't aware WLs approached guys at bars. Usually it's just girls trying to score free drinks...

Nejums
14-05-2016, 10:52 PM
She's not really my cup of tea...

I mean I'd like to meet/meat her if given the opportunity, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do so.

Mr Bastard
14-05-2016, 11:39 PM
..................average...............

God Member
15-05-2016, 12:26 AM
All tuckered out after a few hours at Sexpo 2016. The After party is too young a crowd for me. I'm thirty years too late for that party.

Mao's only 22, so she's got all the energy in the world, so she is partying right now. Her energy never waned the whole time she was on her stage. (4 hours with a few breaks.) I was coming and going and went back to see how she was doing near her finish at 8.30pm The last person to have a photo with her she greeted as happily and enthusiastically like he was the first. Cunninglinguist is right - what a trooper.

illidanstormrage
15-05-2016, 12:56 AM
I was going to go to the after party after I went to Ginza but yeah didn't happen lol.

I will see her tomorrow at the sexpo for sure though..

Seeing all these pictures from the event it's weird.. because she looks very average in some and great in others.

After seeing Machi @ Ginza tonight I might honestly rate her over Mao based off her recents pictures.. as Mao doesn't seem to have much of an ass.

As CL was saying in the other thread he'd rather see a Ginza girl.

Mr Bastard
15-05-2016, 09:01 AM
.........YOU WANT ICE?..................

PERCHISSSSSSSCHHHSHSHSHHCHH

Anyone remember the AD?

cuteguy
15-05-2016, 01:51 PM
You didn't miss much at the after party. It was very low key. The club had no posters of Mao that would have alerted club patrons that she was attending. There were a few guys keen to see her and take photos of her. There was a photographer who took photos of Mao posing near the wall. What was disappointing was the fact that she didn't really mix with the crowd because she was ushered away to the back of the club. There was a brief appearance on the small stage where she was introduced to the club patrons. Later she left with one gentleman who was with her. I can see why she is in the top 10 of Japanese actresses. She is young, cheerful, full of energy and most of all, very cute. That's Mao for you.